hhgregg 9.99 Dead Space 2 xbox or PS3

*gets excited *goes to website *saw in store only *sad
*go to store locator *saw a ton of red dots on the east coast only *faint

I was mad until I saw Armor42's picture. Now I am happy I came to this topic. But still slightly upset I can't get the game for this price.

/shrug

[quote name='Byakurai']I work across the street from an HHGregg, so I might as well take a peek.[/QUOTE]

I work across the street from an HHGregg...

Jim, is that you?

[quote name='JMusic']I work across the street from an HHGregg...

Jim, is that you?[/QUOTE]
You are both in the McDonald's across the street?

I'd advise you two not meet, this is how gamers end up on milk cartons. Don't meet strangers on the interwebs! Call teh policia!

Thanks OP. Copies still available PS3 and Xbox at Rivergate in Nashville Tennessee. Have to ask as they are in the back and not on the floor.

[quote name='willc23']Thanks OP. Copies still available PS3 and Xbox at Rivergate in Nashville Tennessee. Have to ask as they are in the back and not on the floor.[/QUOTE]

That's fucking weak. Were the employees hoarding them?

[quote name='willc23']Thanks OP. Copies still available PS3 and Xbox at Rivergate in Nashville Tennessee. Have to ask as they are in the back and not on the floor.[/QUOTE]

I didn't evenknow HH greg had games. That must be where they keep them all at my store.

[quote name='kellte2']I want this, but I think it will be too scary. I really hate cheap scares.

Yes, i'm a wiener.[/QUOTE]
You should totally play it anyway. :D I am the biggest wimp ever when it comes to horror movies and scary stuff but the Dead Space games are just too great to pass up.

My HHGregg doesn't even have these in stock. They barely have any media. I hate those stores that carry like 20 games to lure you in to look at the crappy prices on their appliances and TVs. I thought we were done with those B&M stores. Guess we've got 1 more to kill off.

[quote name='TheMightySlinky']for all you guys that dont have a HHgreg near you. wal mart will price match...[/QUOTE]

I thought you needed the physical flyer for WM to PM?

I successfully price matched Wal Mart today. They didn't ask for a flyer and in fact they actually just took my word on it and rang it through. I'm guessing thats unlikely but Walmart does not require a flyer as far as i know.

snatched one yesterday. for a brand new copy of this game. 10 dollars is much more than a steal. Dead Space 2 is so stellar.

This is, atleast, the second or third game where I've seen a guy use his hand(hush!, lol) as some kind of power. Infamous being 1 if them. Recycled, recycled.

bread's done
Back