Bodycount PS3 Newegg 15.99 Free Shipping

[quote name='barrit']wow that was fast. is this game that bad?[/QUOTE]

It's not Two Worlds bad ... er, okay, the story IS Two Worlds bad, but the gunplay is at least competent and occasionally inspired. There are only 3 main enemy groups, though, and they're all kinda stupid.

Pretty sure this hit $12.99 Used during one of Gamefly's sales. Though I can't recommend this for more than $5. (C'mon Best Buy DotD!)

Only reason I played it is because it was in my queue at Goozex and I knew I could get and play it quick, then trade it out again for about the same number of points. Which is to say, I'm glad I didn't buy it.

But for a mindless 6 hours of shooting, hey, there are worse games. But you can do better for $15.99. (Also, pretty sure the online MP community is non-existent.)

Thx for the feedback. I generally stay a mile away from anything with Codemasters' name on it. (They did an absolutely horrible job at running an MMO I use to play.) I was kinda curious about this one before its release though.

[quote name='barrit']Thx for the feedback. I generally stay a mile away from anything with Codemasters' name on it. (They did an absolutely horrible job at running an MMO I use to play.) I was kinda curious about this one before its release though.[/QUOTE]

Codies racing games are top notch. The dev teams there are awesome.

Their other dev teams... yeah... straight up poopy.

I would not tarnish my collection with this game if they paid me 16 bucks to take it. It's like a disease and it would likely infect my other games.

Next thing you know I'll be playing god of war and Kratos will start hitting himself with his sword in a bout of mental retardation from having this game in the same room with it.

[quote name='dmdragon']I would not tarnish my collection with this game if they paid me 16 bucks to take it. It's like a disease and it would likely infect my other games.

Next thing you know I'll be playing god of war and Kratos will start hitting himself with his sword in a bout of mental retardation from having this game in the same room with it.[/QUOTE]

that's not how video games work.

bread's done
Back