Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

Also eligible for 2 day shipping if you have shop runner,

http://www.newegg.co...SID=2vD3Dev3eD1

#2 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

wow that was fast. is this game that bad?

#3 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

I bet it's one or two more month til we can get it at Bestbuy for $5, possibly with coupon. haha

#4 utstick

utstick

Stickeriffic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

Yes. Yes it is.

#5 killthemall4444

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:49 AM

Yes. Yes it is.

Seconded. Very little content to speak of to boot. 4 hour campaign at most.

#6 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

It's not Two Worlds bad ... er, okay, the story IS Two Worlds bad, but the gunplay is at least competent and occasionally inspired. There are only 3 main enemy groups, though, and they're all kinda stupid.

Pretty sure this hit $12.99 Used during one of Gamefly's sales. Though I can't recommend this for more than $5. (C'mon Best Buy DotD!)

Only reason I played it is because it was in my queue at Goozex and I knew I could get and play it quick, then trade it out again for about the same number of points. Which is to say, I'm glad I didn't buy it.

But for a mindless 6 hours of shooting, hey, there are worse games. But you can do better for $15.99. (Also, pretty sure the online MP community is non-existent.)

#7 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

Thx for the feedback. I generally stay a mile away from anything with Codemasters' name on it. (They did an absolutely horrible job at running an MMO I use to play.) I was kinda curious about this one before its release though.

#8 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

It sucks.

#9 jello44

jello44

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Thx for the feedback. I generally stay a mile away from anything with Codemasters' name on it. (They did an absolutely horrible job at running an MMO I use to play.) I was kinda curious about this one before its release though.

Codies racing games are top notch. The dev teams there are awesome.

Their other dev teams... yeah... straight up poopy.

#10 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

I would not tarnish my collection with this game if they paid me 16 bucks to take it. It's like a disease and it would likely infect my other games.

Next thing you know I'll be playing god of war and Kratos will start hitting himself with his sword in a bout of mental retardation from having this game in the same room with it.

#11 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

I would not tarnish my collection with this game if they paid me 16 bucks to take it. It's like a disease and it would likely infect my other games.

Next thing you know I'll be playing god of war and Kratos will start hitting himself with his sword in a bout of mental retardation from having this game in the same room with it.

that's not how video games work.
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.