GS: NBA 2K12 price drop: 360/PS3 New: $40, Used: $35 Wii/PSP: $20/$18

[quote name='Kaiser499']Worth buying if you already own 2K11?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

[quote name='Drclaw411']There's a goty version?[/QUOTE]
Comes with the Legends DLC and a poster for $50. Not really worth waiting for unless you want that poster as it'll cost you the same. Base game + DLC = $50

[quote name='Kaiser499']Worth buying if you already own 2K11?[/QUOTE]

It depends on how big of basketball fan you are, and how happy you are with 2k11. Most of my friends and myself chose not to upgrade, but I was able to borrow a copy of 2k12 and I thought they improved a lot of things. The game seems smoother, and the legends thing is pretty cool, the new DLC also appealed to me, so it's a no brainer I need to pick this up.

I also have the 2k12 bundle pre-ordered on amazon, but am just waiting on reviews if I should cancel it or not.

[quote name='zerotl']It depends on how big of basketball fan you are, and how happy you are with 2k11. Most of my friends and myself chose not to upgrade, but I was able to borrow a copy of 2k12 and I thought they improved a lot of things. The game seems smoother, and the legends thing is pretty cool, the new DLC also appealed to me, so it's a no brainer I need to pick this up.

I also have the 2k12 bundle pre-ordered on amazon, but am just waiting on reviews if I should cancel it or not.[/QUOTE]
What do you need to wait on reviews for? Theres nothing new to this. Its the same game plus the DLC which is already out. Most sites wont even bother re-reviewing it. Just go back to October and read what they said about NBA 2K12

[quote name='Havok83']What do you need to wait on reviews for? Theres nothing new to this. Its the same game plus the DLC which is already out. Most sites wont even bother re-reviewing it. Just go back to October and read what they said about NBA 2K12[/QUOTE]

Reviews for MLB 2K12, NBA 2k12 is awesome, so I'm not waiting on reviews on that. but I'm not sure if I should get MLB 2k12 or The Show.

NBA 2k12 is definitely worth the upgrade IMO. The Legends DLC is awesome fun and my player mode has never more engaging. They have also tweaked the gamplay a little bit to get rid of all the power dunks and spin slams.
fadsfa
You can still do them but its much harder than 2k11. However if you play this game for a long time you will notice that there are certain out of place animations and the gameplay can be frustrating. Kevin Durant missing a wide open perfectly timed 3 = frustration.

[quote name='zerotl']Reviews for MLB 2K12, NBA 2k12 is awesome, so I'm not waiting on reviews on that. but I'm not sure if I should get MLB 2k12 or The Show.[/QUOTE]

the show has been the better game the last few years, i doubt it'll change this year, i'm getting the show.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Bear in mind the GOTY version comes out in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

And it's exclusive to BB. I got this from GS and the DLC last week (since it was on sale) for $45.

BB will charge $60 for this so you can have it all on the disk, or pay $40 for the game and $10 for the download if you buy it from Gamestop, still cheaper.

[quote name='zerotl']Reviews for MLB 2K12, NBA 2k12 is awesome, so I'm not waiting on reviews on that. but I'm not sure if I should get MLB 2k12 or The Show.[/QUOTE]

the last 2k baseball game I got was 2K8 I got the show in 09' and haven't looked back since :D

[quote name='MSUHitman']And it's exclusive to BB. I got this from GS and the DLC last week (since it was on sale) for $45.

BB will charge $60 for this so you can have it all on the disk, or pay $40 for the game and $10 for the download if you buy it from Gamestop, still cheaper.[/QUOTE]Thats NOT true. The game will be $50 which its the same price as the base game + the DLC if one were to buy it seperately

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NBA+2K12%3A+Game+of+the+Year+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/4863547.p?id=1218557749866&skuId=4863547&st=nba 2k12&lp=10&cp=1

bread's done
Back