PlayStation 3 Deals?

SEGA

CAG Veteran
Hello everyone, looking for some advice.

I have a 60gig PS3 that has broke for the 3rd time, I repaired it twice so far but it just broke for the third time and I figured I would buy a new 160gig model.

I would just like to know any deals that might be coming out?

I have roughly $240-$250 to spend, and Newegg.com has the PS3 for $249.99 No Tax & Free Shipping. I would really like my moneys worth though, being a cheap@$$gamer and all, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Betsbuy has the ps3 and 3d tv special again for 300. If you can scrape up the money im sure you could resell the tv for some bucks.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']I'm in the same boat. I just picked up a 320gig Uncharted bundle for 209 from Amazon Warehouse Deals
The 300 tv at BB is just a 3d tv, no ps3 included.
[/QUOTE]

My bad. I keep seeing the special but i never really looked into it. Why would they bill it as a ps3 bundle with no ps3?

I am looking to buy a new ps3 as well.

Looks like the best deal is amazon 320gb + uncharted 3 for 299.
Sell uncharted new for 40bucks.

But I am wondering if their is a pricedrop or new versions of PS3's coming out or not.

I will need to buy a system before resident evil 6 and the new Hitman comes out.

I am also looking to buy a PS3. The Amazon 320 GB + Uncharted for 299 is the best current deal as the poster above mentioned. I did find a 160 GB with Prince of Persia Blu Ray and The Force Unleashed 2 at Target for 249. With the sales tax where I am it was 269. I am going to return it and probably buy the 320 GB Amazon deal. I should have jumped on the deals around Christmas but I was short on money. Now that I want to buy the only thing I have seen since January is the Uncharted 3 bundle.

bread's done
Back