[H] Vita Games (Imports & Domestic) [W] PP or Switch Games

TooPoor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
Welcome to TooPoor's Tradelist!
RULES:
Standard CAG rules apply, will gladly ship first if your feedback is higher. For purchases, payment will be sent first unless your feedback is significantly higher, then we can discuss the details. All games are complete, in pristine condition and black label unless otherwise noted. I am beyond OCD on disc conditions, if you are too, please take the time and ask me to do a full elaboration on disc condition, I will happily do so and pictures are available upon request. As for payment, I only accept PayPal.
I do shipping to selective foreign countries outside the U.S.A., international buyers please contact me for shipping rates.

I always mail in a padded mailer (will exercise extra caution when packing larger items such as gaming accessories, guides or collector's editions), via First Class (unless for shipments exceeding the 13oz limit) with Delivery Confirmation, I would expect you to do the same. Free bumps are greatly appreciated, and returned as soon as I see them. Thanks for checking out my list, everything is alphabetically sorted for your viewing convenience, I hope you see something you like.

[attachment=34465:20200817_095352.jpg]

H: As seen above
Dragon Quest Heroes II (Physical HK Vita Import, Traditional Chinese Subs, Sealed)

Digimon Cyber World: Next Order (Physical HK Vita Import, Traditional Chinese Subs, Sealed)
Attack On Titan (Physical HK Vita Import, Traditional Chinese Subs, Sealed)

W: $50 Shipped for All Three (Established Traders Only); Will trade for Pokemon BD or SP (CIB)

Add me on PSN: NI_YA_SHA_BI

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would like to make cash offer for all three of your wants, I am listening. The move controller has barely been touched since coming out of the package and House of the Dead is still sealed.

[quote name='TooPoor']
Paypal
:ps3: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Absolute Mint Condition)
:ps3: COD: Black Ops (Missing Instruction Manual, otherwise mint):cold:
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned (Mint)
:ps3: Rage Anarchy Edition (Game is Sealed, Slipcover has Visible Wear)

[/QUOTE]

CML for these

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Hmm is there suppose to be a 50% off move stuff on amazon soon?? just seeing if you knew anything haha[/QUOTE]
I wish I did. I'm just speculating based on the price drops here and there on move related products.

Finished Shadows of the Damned last night...so sleepy at work now.
Will go see what I can at Microcenter for SotD on Saturday, after that the game is officially up for trade!

Not to burst your bubble, but I see LOTR War In the North is on your want list; I've heard some pretty awful cases of several game-breaking bugs coming from that game. I wanted it too, but I'm trying to convince my brain to make me pass on it. Apparently Snowblind (the dev) is ignoring what people are saying about it.

As an incentive for hurting your feelings: Bump.

[quote name='ryanelittlefield']Not to burst your bubble, but I see LOTR War In the North is on your want list; I've heard some pretty awful cases of several game-breaking bugs coming from that game. I wanted it too, but I'm trying to convince my brain to make me pass on it. Apparently Snowblind (the dev) is ignoring what people are saying about it.

As an incentive for hurting your feelings: Bump.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the free bump, and the info, and don't worry about my feelings:cool:
Yeah I figured the game isn't that great, so I'm waiting for a decent price, even passed on the Fry's $20 sale. As you can see on my trade list, I'm a splitscreen co-op whore :lol:, play with the Mrs. every night, that's why it's on my want list.

Morning bump, taking game trade offers for the pending in PlayStation Eye and Nav Controller, this could be your chance to setup the move rig for cheap!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back