2 Celebrities separated by decades who look like twins.

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Ken Jeong.

You mostly know him from Community and the Hangover films.

ken_jeong_headshot.jpeg

Yu Wang

Found out about him while watching this thing on aussie movies ive never seen any 2 people who arent twins look so much alike.

fileview.asp

http://hkmdb.com/db/people/portraits.mhtml?id=3317&display_set=eng

i didnt realize topics need to be serious to be posted.......besides did you not understand what it is about by the description?

They dont look anything alike though. The second guy looks more like Jay Chou (Kato in the new Green Hornet movie) than Ken Jeong.

Or if you shaved him bald he would look more like Cheapy D...

People from one race tend to not distinguish people of another race very well because of the way our brains work, which is where you get stuff like all Asians and all blacks look similar or the same, and I've heard people of non-white races say whites all look the same, etc. It leads to misidentification in police lineups and whatnot.

But this is a particularly bad case of that. They definitely don't look anywhere close to identical and musha666 is right that the bottom guy looks far more like Jay Chou than Señor Chang.

[quote name='kodave']People from one race tend to not distinguish people of another race very well because of the way our brains work, which is where you get stuff like all Asians and all blacks look similar or the same, and I've heard people of non-white races say whites all look the same, etc. It leads to misidentification in police lineups and whatnot.

But this is a particularly bad case of that. They definitely don't look anywhere close to identical and musha666 is right that the bottom guy looks far more like Jay Chou than Señor Chang.[/QUOTE]

to me they look alot alike and not for the dumbass reason you mentioned lol holy shit all asians look alike get fucking real one guy is chineese and the other korean that aside if you looked at diff pics of each they look very similar but its easier to make dumbass blanket statements about shit like that so you seem like you know shit is beyond annoying.

Those 2 don't look alike at all. Now, Kristen Stewart
images

and Theresa Palmer (or as I call her, Kristen Stewart with personality)
images

are 2 celebrities that look alike.

[quote name='lokizz']to me they look alot alike and not for the dumbass reason you mentioned lol holy shit all asians look alike get fucking real one guy is chineese and the other korean that aside if you looked at diff pics of each they look very similar but its easier to make dumbass blanket statements about shit like that so you seem like you know shit is beyond annoying.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You're like an angry slidecage.

[quote name='lokizz']to me they look alot alike and not for the dumbass reason you mentioned lol holy shit all asians look alike get fucking real one guy is chineese and the other korean that aside if you looked at diff pics of each they look very similar but its easier to make dumbass blanket statements about shit like that so you seem like you know shit is beyond annoying.[/QUOTE]

You only posted one of each.

[quote name='advanced']You only posted one of each.[/QUOTE]

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yes, because all Asians look exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

They're kickass at math too.

[quote name='lokizz']i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm adding this to my sig.:lol: Anyway, on the topic of people who look alike. How about Hal Halpin(CAG's favorite ne'er-do-well) and Rip Torn. They look like a long lost father/son, if you ask me.
[quote name='crunchb3rry']They're kickass at math too.[/QUOTE]
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2EA2nA2ar0

OP, either you need to take a closer look at these pictures, or you need glasses. They look nothing alike let alone looking like twins!

They both have similar hairstyles and black hair. After that ... I'm out. I really tried but could not see how they looked alike.

[quote name='Strell']Holy crap! Z-Saber looks JUST LIKE ME.[/QUOTE]Looking for a "Like" button.

Oops, I mean YOU RACIST!

Just as a heads up ... in the world of Psychology, you know the study of ones brain, he essentially gave you a spot on deffinition on how the human mind works when it comes to race. Just saying.

I also believe Koreans = Asians last time I've checked.

/Strikeratt feeds bad troll.
/Bad troll becomes hungry again.

What the hell. Lokizz you are a fool. Kodave made a fair point while you just need to chill the fuck out. They do not look alike.

Sure they do.

They both are Asian and have black hair. They are probably good at math and martial arts and yet bad at driving.

I think it's safe to say they're nearly the same person.

3060000000046133.GIF
jackiechan.jpg

I don't know how this guy had time to create all those legendary Nintendo games AND shoot those awesome Rush Hour movies. SO TALENTED!!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I don't know how this guy had time to create all those legendary Nintendo games AND shoot those awesome Rush Hour movies. SO TALENTED!![/QUOTE]

AND was a major player in a classic fighting game.

street-fighter-jackie-chan.jpg

bread's done
Back