shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

You're not gonna win syngamer, stupid logic

#32 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

lol like id search the forum for this game. i forgot it even existed or that i wanted it until this thread popped up. why do so many people act so elitist around here?
Posted Image

#33 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

went back and picked up the solo copy i decided not to buy yesterday.
lol

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#34 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

yes found one to try out in 3d
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#35 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

So when BB puts Arkham City and ME on sale, you have 2 posts in two threads?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.

you dont even have to read the op since they are a lot of it is outdated and likely to be oos, u can just skim the last 2 pages and see if there is anything that catches ur eye; i just recently bought CoE for $11.xx and found out the price was posted a day before, i just use it like the amazon warehouse thread

#36 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

So when BB puts Arkham City and ME on sale, you have 2 posts in two threads?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.

Holy shit. I agree with Confoosious on something. OK. When's that asteroid gonna hit Earth n wipe out everything but cockroaches n the Twinkie factory.<ducks head>

Honestly, this is why mega threads have to be rebooted so often too, since instead of reading, people will just ask n re-ask questions(see: the @Gamer monthly coupon threads, the former KmartGamer threads) till people just sigh and answer them AGAIN.:roll:

If ya take 20 minutes to skim the posts made since the prior day in the mega threads, you could easily see what's been talked about and once you see the posts have zilch to do with what's dropped or been added to the clearance cycle then you move onto the next post and so on. But that's too much work for some folks around here anymore apparently.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image