Simpsons Tapped Out

Playing it now. As much as I can't stand Farmville, I'm a sucker for Simpsons and it's pretty fun so far.

[quote name='SEH']Is there a reason why this isnt currently in the US iTunes store anymore?[/QUOTE]
With EA's server problems it's damn near unplayable.

I've found that glitch everyone talked about where you would restart the game, well it happens everyday to me, but the trick is to just exit out of the app as soon as the stupid crow comes flying in, after a few restarts, I'm able to continue where I left off.

So, I've reached level 20 and now I'm losing any XP gained. I think it's safe to say I should stop playing this game. We've all been beta testers so far ����

For those that haven't been playing, there was an update released that adds some more items and a Halloween story to the game, it's fun again :lol:

[quote name='commandercody83']Origin ate my game. I was level 23 I think. Deleted the game from my phone.[/QUOTE]

The game has been having a lot of issues with Origin and other stuff recently. You can usually try logging back in in a couple of hours and have your town still intact.

So i bought some donuts today :)roll:) because of the sale. i clicked buy, it asked for my password, i gave it and it kicked me out of the app. It took the money out of my account but now i cant access Simpsons:TO. I click on it and it takes me the studio logo, then back to my ipod home screen.

Am i screwed? What should i do?

モンクレール 販売 グッチ シャネル 財布 You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me.I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in relation to this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many varied angles. ルイヴィトン モンクレールジャケット モンクレール 2013 I¡¦m no longer certain where you're getting your information, but good topic.My prolonged internet investigation has finally been honored with professional concept to exchange with my relatives.I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual information an individual supply in your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to check out new posts. ルイヴィトン アウトレット モンクレール バーバリー We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject.And of course, I am just at all times impressed with all the eye-popping information you serve.

I just started playing... Funny because I was picking on my fiancé for playing the Smurfs game, now I'm doing this. Add me if you wish: ModernDayXero

Items are not just limited fashion either there are home decor items as well as stuff for children.. north face canada Pieces from the Sphere of Life collection offer a great way to help you coordinate your wardrobe and accessories. cheap ugg boots For those who're getting dressed to impress this season, colors to prefer for formal wear are black, dark blue and white, which volunteer just enough alternatives for fashionable monochromatic combinations. burberry Just be a judge for the runway 15 times for 200 gold every 24 hours or try another way to battle girls on the street or in the bar to earn money as well. cheap uggs Definitely, the color and design are amongst the significant choosing variables when shopping Chanel Bags Online a purse.

As long as she has an Origin account, she can remove the app from her phone and see. Origin will keep track of her progress for her, so if it's not the culprit, she can log in again and resume from where she left off.

[quote name='HydroX']As long as she has an Origin account, she can remove the app from her phone and see. Origin will keep track of her progress for her, so if it's not the culprit, she can log in again and resume from where she left off.[/QUOTE]

thanks, good idea!

[quote name='JJSP']Playing it now. As much as I can't stand Farmville, I'm a sucker for Simpsons and it's pretty fun so far.[/QUOTE]

It has the city builder thing going on though. I know it's basically the same idea, but somehow I find building buildings more interesting than building hay fields... :roll:

I thought I'd check CAG for anyone still playing. They activated the Android version to be able to use Origin IDs as of yesterday. I hope you all don't mind that I sent some of you who posted your IDs above some friend requests. Oh, my Origin ID is precipicec

The Whacking Day event looks like a good opportunity to really score big if you have a lot of others leaving eggs in your town.

still playing. I don't really understand the incentive to leave eggs in others towns though- outside of there being nothing else to do with them.

[quote name='nbballard']still playing. I don't really understand the incentive to leave eggs in others towns though- outside of there being nothing else to do with them.[/QUOTE]

Me and my brother made a pact that any eggs we collect we would put in each other world, It makes our snake totals go up alot quicker.

Get an Egg Buddy.

And if anybody wants to add me i'm macontosh2000

I was wondering what the hell all those eggs were.

On another note, I'm shocked I'm still playing this damn game.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Me and my brother made a pact that any eggs we collect we would put in each other world, It makes our snake totals go up alot quicker.

Get an Egg Buddy.

And if anybody wants to add me i'm macontosh2000[/QUOTE]

How did you get all your premium stuff? I mean- you have a lot of police cars.

I could use an egg buddy, haha. I just dumped a bunch of stuff in your town, nbballard.

SN: ModernDayXero (for those of you that may have not added me yet)

Gracias. Mine is the town laid out with no structure and just has purple and pink houses shoved together as close as possible.

The pink and purple houses seem the best way to farm money quickly.

bread's done
Back