Simpsons Tapped Out

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#61 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm at about 2300 now. i definitely don't seem to be getting as many snake eggs in as I'm sending out. (I send out probably 100 a day, just not all to one person).

There was a 12 doughnut reward today, since I guess today is 'officially' Wacking Day.

I'm at about the same amount of snakes (2400ish). I know theres no way in hell I'll be able to get to Ms Springfield, but I'll be happy if I can get Duff Stadium before the event ends. And yea, saw the 12 donut bonus. Took a gamble and got a Homer Buddha.... and got a green dumpster. :( They seriously need to make free donuts more available. I understand they're not gonna give away 500 donuts or something like that, but giving away 15 donuts a month isn't going to kill them. Even at that rate, it'll take me over a year to get the one premium item I really want (Duff Brewery).

#62 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm a bit overwhelmed by this promotion. The back-to-back sushi mission / mob missions coupled all while doing the whacking are burning me out. there are too many items I know i won't get without donuts right now and it's really turning me off on the whole thing.
Spoiler

#63 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

My name is DumbaSMEN on this game. I have 700+ eggs at this point. I'll trade them egg for egg in any amounts for anyone interested.
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#64 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

I'm down for egg trading. I have 400+ last I checked. ModernDayXero on Origin.

#65 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm down for egg trading. I have 400+ last I checked. ModernDayXero on Origin.

I've been dropping all mine in neat little squares and shit in your town for the past week or so (been a slow last few days though).
Spoiler

#66 Strider21

Strider21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

over 700 eggs to trade. pm

#67 ShottiePippen

ShottiePippen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

It'll be a stretch for me to get to 3000 snakes.

I've over 600 eggs. I may pm some of you guys soon. Please add me; I'm nhbrainmoog, BTW.

#68 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

I've been dropping all mine in neat little squares and shit in your town for the past week or so (been a slow last few days though).

Ah so you're the culprit! Haha. Thanks. I'll return the favor in a bit. Mine won't be so neat, though.

#69 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

I've been trying to place mine in an MC shape when possible.
I haven't seen a single doughnut come from an egg yet though.

I should hid the 4200 snake target no problem, but 5500 seems way out of my reach.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#70 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

nbballard, just dropped about 200 eggs in your town in a central location.

#71 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Glad I saw this thread, almost pitifully pleaded for friends on the iOS deal thread since I don't have any IRL with interest in this. Anyway, SANGES99 if anyone wants to add me, I'll probably plugging in some random usernames later on.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#72 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

I should hid the 4200 snake target no problem, but 5500 seems way out of my reach.

I haven't seen a doughnut come from an egg yet either, but I have had a lot of improved luck this past week. Got the Squeaky Voiced Teen and 40 doughnuts in a mystery box in the same day!

#73 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

nbballard, just dropped about 200 eggs in your town in a central location.

Yes. I'm going to hit my goal on the baseball stadium!
Spoiler

#74 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Yes. I'm going to hit my goal on the baseball stadium!

You're welcome. :)

#75 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

prisonerofmars77, if anyone wants to add me. I visit towns regularly and always sending Lisa to other towns with low egg counts.

#76 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

I'm just glad I've been returning them to the right person lol

I'll PM someone shortly ... last week before finals trying to cram out semester's worth of work for multiple classes lol

On a side note the other day I loaded up my game and when I entered to my surprise I was in someone elses town. They were level 28 with somewhere near 3 million dollars and tons of shit heh. I wasn't a dick though though. I set all his characters to do shit, smashed all his snakes, and just looked around. Okay okay ... I did plant corn.
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#77 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

I still have 400 or so eggs to give out. After Saturday night I likely won't be on as I'll be on vacation, but if anyone wants to trade some eggs, just PM me.

#78 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

prisonerofmars77, if anyone wants to add me. I visit towns regularly and always sending Lisa to other towns with low egg counts.

You realize you can simply send Lisa to the "Other Springfield" if you don't want to affect anyone else's snake counts, right? Maybe I'm thinking about it all wrong but I figured "releasing snakes" was a bad thing for them since she seems to come come home with them, maybe I'm wrong. (And if I np haven't added you yet I shall shortly.)

Between Hasuto, menvce, and nbbalard, I've managed to blow thru my entire month's stock of snake eggs over the last couple days--so if you guys are finding trails of eggs in your streets or, where a coup,e of you have designated Whacking Day banner areas, some of that was me. :D

25u01gl.gif

#79 Strider21

Strider21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

I still have 400 or so eggs to give out. After Saturday night I likely won't be on as I'll be on vacation, but if anyone wants to trade some eggs, just PM me.

Fyi I dropped 200 eggs in your town

#80 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

Anyone else having an issue with Moe's New Suit pt. 2? I finished part one with no issue, but right now it's asking me to build a restaurant as my first step... which is grayed out with the price saying "Quest" (I am level 16, like it requires). I'm hoping this fixes itself but I'm not optimistic since theres no other posts on the entire interwebs about there being an issue.

25u01gl.gif

#81 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

late to party I am on android but feel free to add me

southtownguy1 can use eggs like everyone else

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#82 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Fyi I dropped 200 eggs in your town

Thanks! It got me the baseball stadium. :)

I'll return the favor here shortly!

Edit: aaaand done. Placing eggs is annoying. lol

Edited by HydroX, 03 May 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#83 Strider21

Strider21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Thanks! It got me the baseball stadium. :)

I'll return the favor here shortly!

Edit: aaaand done. Placing eggs is annoying. lol

yea and lets just end it there.
it was a pain placing eggs and I don't even feel like breaking open yours, while I got the stadium already too.

#84 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

lmao I know it right. if they made the eggs take up one square of land instead of like 4 or whatever, it'd make it a whole lot easier/streamlined.

#85 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

6 days left. I don't quite think I'll hit the 5500 goal for "Pet Snake" (whatever that is).
It'll be close, though.

I have about 100 eggs to drop tonight.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#86 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

I still have 550+ eggs to drop .. I'm sure SOMEONE would like to trade me at least a few for these puppies.

PM me, or leave a message here and I'll drop them for you.

#87 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

trashboat2013

I need help some (active) friends... please add.

#88 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

I still have 550+ eggs to drop .. I'm sure SOMEONE would like to trade me at least a few for these puppies.

PM me, or leave a message here and I'll drop them for you.

i've still got a batch of a 100 or so i need to drop off.
Spoiler

#89 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

trashboat2013

I need help some (active) friends... please add.

Added ya'. I'm on at least twice a day, can't get much more active than that. ;)

25u01gl.gif

#90 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

late to party I am on android but feel free to add me

southtownguy1 can use eggs like everyone else

I lined your street (as well as menvce/DennisTheMenace's), PAC-man style. You're welcome.

25u01gl.gif