Photo
- - - - -

Crush 3D (3DS) $19.99 Pre-order @ Gamestop.com! In-store pick-up available!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 ryuzx

ryuzx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Odd because the demo made me interested and the price drop sealed the deal for me. To each their own.

With regards to retailers and publishers, it seems 3DS games get no respect--- Sega Blog makes no mention to Crush3D, Rayman Origins 3DS details, including the release of the announced 3DS demo--- it isn't mentioned in Nintendo's press release today where the Rhythm Thief demo was announced and dated), are nowhere to be found and Heroes of Ruin (for example) has no solid release date.

#32 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Just got a text from gamestop saying the game can be picked up tomorrow afternoon..

#33 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Yeah, the game is listed as "in stock" at every Gamestop around me...

#34 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

I thought the demo was cool, but it seems better suited to a download title like pushmo

#35 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

Yep, Amazon removed Crush 3D completely off their site. Game is definitely Gamestop Exclusive, and a last minute decision by SEGA, at that.

Bad move on many levels, SEGA.

#36 ryuzx

ryuzx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

In Sega's "giveaway Friday" preview yesterday they also revealed Crush 3D as a Gamestop exclusive multiple times. Sega's handling of this is disappointing...

#37 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

I was wondering what the "Gamestop exclusive" wording meant when I went to pre-order this, what a crazy thing to happen at the last minute. On the other hand, if that's what it takes to drop the MSRP from $35 to $20, I'm not going to complain. I enjoyed the demo and am looking forward to playing this.
Posted Image

#38 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

So is this in store yet or not?

#39 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

So is this in store yet or not?

Product locator says that it is but I haven't received the call/text to pick mine up yet.

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#40 abilyk

abilyk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

I preordered for in-store pickup, and I got a text yesterday saying it would be available "Friday PM." I called this morning and it was there. Picked it up with no hassle about the price -- rang up for $20 + tax like it should have. Not sure if non-online-preorder copies would be that price as well.

#41 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

I stopped by a store last night and was told they couldn't sell until Tuesday. sigh...