Mass Effect 2 CE - $73.02 + shipping(360) at GoHastings.com

I jumped for a second and thought this was for the first one. Anyone on list buy the easier to find PAL collectors edition of ME1? Are the extras any different?

Holy pooparoo. I just picked this up for $16 at gamestop. Great condition too. Didnt realize it was so valuable. Only got it cuz I'm a sucker for steelbooks.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Doesn't gohastings have a "meh" reputation? What is their return policy if the CE is missing items?[/QUOTE]

Their "meh" reputation is for occasionally (okay, often) canceling items or orders.

They list what's include in the item description. If something is listed as included and isn't in your package, just contact customer service and they'll email you a return slip, which you can print out. Free return shipping.

Out of 80+ items from GH over the past couple years, I've only had to return 2. No issues there for me.

If you're expecting a complete CE when you buy used from a retailer then you might be interested in this bridge I have for sale, it's a really good deal!

[quote name='HydroX']If you're expecting a complete CE when you buy used from a retailer then you might be interested in this bridge I have for sale, it's a really good deal![/QUOTE]

How much and where?

How long does gohastings typically take to ship stuff out? The reason that I ask is because (this is slightly off-topic) my Mass Effect 3 CE's haven't shipped yet. Are they supposed to send you an email when they ship out the game?

bread's done
Back