Photo
- - - - -

Updated -- Free Assassins Creed III Steelbook With Pre-Order (GS, BB, Amazon)

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#421 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

If anyone had trouble finding these, Amazon has more.

Just received an increased allocation of our Assassin's Creed III Steelbooks. Order now before supplies run out. http://$$$$$$$$/UuXBrs

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

#422 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

No Steelbook available for the PC Version :(

#423 DJShadow

DJShadow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

So you have to order the SteelBook version to get it? I wonder if I can get them to throw one in with my CE preorder?

#424 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

Awesome. Now I just need to beat 60 games before Black Friday so I can play this game and make Facebook status updates so everybody knows I'm playing it while I LOLz obnoxiously.

#425 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

Awesome. Now I just need to beat 60 games before Black Friday so I can play this game and make Facebook status updates so everybody knows I'm playing it while I LOLz obnoxiously.

What are you talking about?
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#426 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

Only played 5mins of AC1 but hey sweet steel book for 5$ preorder I'm never going to pick up

#427 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

AC3 has probably one of the coolest Steelbooks I've seen but the main problem I have with the Steelbook cases is that they never house the actual disc very well. It's very hard and somewhat risky to put the disc in and get it out. Seems like it snags too much on the plastic center piece.

But, perhaps the AC3 one won't be as bad...I'm only talking from experience. I have 3 games with cases and they all seem to be that way.

#428 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

Is it weird that I made this thread....6 months ago and I completely forgot that I am the OP and when I think back I do remember making the thread, but it doesn't seem like it was 6 months ago? Very odd feeling.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List