Photo
- - - - -

Updated -- Free Assassins Creed III Steelbook With Pre-Order (GS, BB, Amazon)

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#91 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Can someone provide the SKU or UPC for it?

#92 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

Thanks for the info. I might just take the hour long bus ride to my nearest BB since I won't be home from school for two weeks.

No problem at all. I was just at a best buy hours ago, just saw this thread now... bleh.

#93 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

Probably going to get this. Anybody know what size box it is: 360 or PS3? I don't personally care, but I'm curious.

#94 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:56 AM

Probably going to get this. Anybody know what size box it is: 360 or PS3? I don't personally care, but I'm curious.

G1, DVD, Xbox... the system the series is meant to be played on. ;)

#95 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

Thanks, Romeo. I'm stoked for this even though I've never played a single AC game. Might make me go pick up a few of the ones used to play through before this comes out.

Either way, I want that box.

#96 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:59 AM

Thanks, Romeo. I'm stoked for this even though I've never played a single AC game. Might make me go pick up a few of the ones used to play through before this comes out.

Either way, I want that box.

You're welcome. You're talking to the biggest AC fan there is, I own essentially every collectable, from the smallest trinket pre-order promo to the 1 of 200 Italian Attakus statue.

#97 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

This is Just a thought for everyone planing on buying the game at some point...black Friday will be only 3 weeks after the game releases so you could price if the game happens to go on sale then (which it most likely will).

#98 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

You're welcome. You're talking to the biggest AC fan there is, I own essentially every collectable, from the smallest trinket pre-order promo to the 1 of 200 Italian Attakus statue.

Do you own the Assassin's Creed II steelbook? Those go for crazy amounts of $$ now.

#99 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

Just a heads up for comic book fans, the cover art was done by Alex Ross.

#100 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

pics of said collection? do u have the brotherhood codex edition?
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#101 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

Do you own the Assassin's Creed II steelbook? Those go for crazy amounts of $$ now.

No, just the AC Collection steelbook.

Off the top of my head, I have every CE released, every action figure, every statue, all pre-order bonuses, 7/11 cups, pins, keychains, comics, novels, belt buckle, Ubisoft White Edition Encyclopedia, all strategy guide, 6ft store standees, and even the White PSP-3000 AC edition.

pics of said collection? do u have the brotherhood codex edition?

One thing I don't do is import... I didn't want things in my collection I can't use that were region locked. The only AC item I imported was the AC Collection Futureshop steelbook.

#102 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

ah- i got the ps3 version of the codex edition from uk ebay so it isnt region locked, but if u only have a 360 then i get where ur coming from.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#103 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

This is Just a thought for everyone planing on buying the game at some point...black Friday will be only 3 weeks after the game releases so you could price if the game happens to go on sale then (which it most likely will).

You can't price match Black Friday pricing at Best Buy, not sure if you can anywhere for what matter. If you can, then people will buy weeks in advance based on leaked deal info and just go in for a PM.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#104 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

SKU # is 4860513

The $5 down payment is for the game not the steelbook.

You can get a refund after 2 months.

There is no G2 size for the PS3.

Street date is Saturday, March 10th.

#105 spaceboykevin

spaceboykevin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

Walmart usually accepts PM's on Black Friday

#106 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:51 AM

SKU # is 4860513

The $5 down payment is for the game not the steelbook.

You can get a refund after 2 months.

There is no G2 size for the PS3.

Street date is Saturday, March 10th.

Thank you sir.

#107 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

You can't price match Black Friday pricing at Best Buy, not sure if you can anywhere for what matter. If you can, then people will buy weeks in advance based on leaked deal info and just go in for a PM.

Oh..didn't know that...it sucks but makes sense.

#108 LemonJelllo

LemonJelllo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

Here's a video of the case if you want to see it.

#109 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

awesome. looking at that video it looks like they replaced the rp rating sign with an M. that is awesome if im seeing it right. gonna get that steelcase tuesday when i get my N7 case. woot
n then pickup the game for $20 a month or so after release...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#110 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

awesome. looking at that video it looks like they replaced the rp rating sign with an M. that is awesome if im seeing it right. gonna get that steelcase tuesday when i get my N7 case. woot
n then pickup the game for $20 a month or so after release...

Mine has an RP on it.

#111 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

Street date is the 10th? Looks like people are getting them already so I hope I can nab one on Tuesday when I go to get some ME3 CEs. I'll end up cancelling the preorder down the line too.

#112 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

wait so just put $5 down and that's it right?

#113 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

Street date is the 10th? Looks like people are getting them already so I hope I can nab one on Tuesday when I go to get some ME3 CEs. I'll end up cancelling the preorder down the line too.

Better hurry, they were going quickly :lol: haha jk. They have plenty of them, plus I think some stores may have not received/opened their boxes of them yet.

#114 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

wait so just put $5 down and that's it right?

Yep. The preorder card is on the backside shrinkwrapped with the steelcase.

#115 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

Better hurry, they were going quickly :lol: haha jk. They have plenty of them, plus I think some stores may have not received/opened their boxes of them yet.

If the four or five closest Best Buys weren't all an hour away in either Florence or Columbia, I would have gone now. It makes me wish I was back home in Kansas City where I could damn-near crawl to a Best Buy from my house.

#116 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

If the four or five closest Best Buys weren't all an hour away in either Florence or Columbia, I would have gone now. It makes me wish I was back home in Kansas City where I could damn-near crawl to a Best Buy from my house.

I'm from Florence. They didn't know anything about the steelcases. I just happened to see the display in the Lexington store today.

#117 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:43 AM

I'm from Florence. They didn't know anything about the steelcases. I just happened to see the display in the Lexington store today.

Ah. Haven't ever been around too much of Lexington. I'm already going into Columbo on Tuesday with a buddy and my daughter to grab ME3 and Jimmie Johns sandwiches, so it will be nice if I can find them at one of the stores on Two-Notch or the one by the Columbiana Mall. I don't even have a specific store planned out yet. Whichever one we hit first that has ME3 CE's available will be the one I look for this case at.

No offense intended about SC since you are from Florence, but man do I hate this state. I can certainly see why it would appeal to people and I know a lot of people enjoy Sumter being in the middle of Columbo, Myrtle Beach, Flo, ATL, Augusta, Charlotte, and Charleston...but it's not for me. Living in KC suburbs and then Korea before here has spoiled me. Having to drive 2 hours for a UFC event or concert or to get to the beach or whatever does not appeal to me with the way people drive around here.

#118 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

Ah. Haven't ever been around too much of Lexington. I'm already going into Columbo on Tuesday with a buddy and my daughter to grab ME3 and Jimmie Johns sandwiches, so it will be nice if I can find them at one of the stores on Two-Notch or the one by the Columbiana Mall. I don't even have a specific store planned out yet. Whichever one we hit first that has ME3 CE's available will be the one I look for this case at.

No offense intended about SC since you are from Florence, but man do I hate this state. I can certainly see why it would appeal to people and I know a lot of people enjoy Sumter being in the middle of Columbo, Myrtle Beach, Flo, ATL, Augusta, Charlotte, and Charleston...but it's not for me. Living in KC suburbs and then Korea before here has spoiled me. Having to drive 2 hours for a UFC event or concert or to get to the beach or whatever does not appeal to me with the way people drive around here.

You might want to call around about the CE. The Spring Valley/NE Columbia Best Buy might have a PS3 CE. The rep there said she ordered one and didn't want it or something. You should also check the out the Best Buys with a Target beside/close to them. I would hit the Target first and then the Best Buy.

I may be a native, but even I know this state is retarded. We elected someone governor because Sarah Palin endorsed her. We have idiots running just about everything. However the state wouldn't be so bad if they did shit right.

#119 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

You might want to call around about the CE. The Spring Valley/NE Columbia Best Buy might have a PS3 CE. The rep there said she ordered one and didn't want it or something. You should also check the out the Best Buys with a Target beside/close to them. I would hit the Target first and then the Best Buy.

I may be a native, but even I know this state is retarded. We elected someone governor because Sarah Palin endorsed her. We have idiots running just about everything. However the state wouldn't be so bad if they did shit right.

I already have a 360 CE coming in from Amazon that I nabbed last week when they popped up for 5 minutes or so early in the morning. My buddy wants a PC CE and I want some to sell is all.
I'm gonna hit Walmart at midnight and if there are none at any Best Buy's, I'll try a Target or two. It's no big deal if I can't find one though. Getting a PC version for my buddy will be the tough find, since no one around here carries PC games outside of Target it seems.

EDIT: And no matter how much the state could do right, I love the cold and snow. It will still be humid and warm here. So there is no way I could like it here. Although later in life I am moving to the Philippines to settle down and it is the complete opposite of what I look for in weather. I was taking 2 to 3 showers a day last time I was there...

#120 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

I already have a 360 CE coming in from Amazon that I nabbed last week when they popped up for 5 minutes or so early in the morning. My buddy wants a PC CE and I want some to sell is all.
I'm gonna hit Walmart at midnight and if there are none at any Best Buy's, I'll try a Target or two. It's no big deal if I can't find one though. Getting a PC version for my buddy will be the tough find, since no one around here carries PC games outside of Target it seems.

EDIT: And no matter how much the state could do right, I love the cold and snow. It will still be humid and warm here. So there is no way I could like it here. Although later in life I am moving to the Philippines to settle down and it is the complete opposite of what I look for in weather. I was taking 2 to 3 showers a day last time I was there...

I'll keep an eye out for a PC CE for you. I plan to just hit up Target and Best Buy. I should have a 360 CE waiting for me at Best Buy. Hopefully it's pulled that night or early morning so it's not sold to someone else.