Halo 4 out November 6th!!

• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

#811 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Well if we are going to do kids games, lets do it up right. Red fucking rover.

I don't know how much of this is sarcastic but my original point is solid. We don't need 10 versions of tdm.

Simple.

How about a freeze tag game mode? Or what if you had two teams in horde mode (firefight?) and one was space marines and the other were the aliens, flood, whatever?

Serious.

How would everyone hold hands? Seems complicated. Let's just shoot people...

Sarcasm.

See?

#812 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

How about a tag team mode? 4v4 but it starts out as four rounds of 1v1. 5th round is straight 4v4 but single elimination.

#813 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Now that betraying is gone people have found ways to be cunty. I pick up snipe on ragnarok we're down 200 points so kills don't really matter at this point and my own team mate runs a warthog into me to get the sniper rifle. good shit

#814 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

I rock dat foreveralone status when I play halo and have fun. All I play is BTB I gotta keep my KDR up don't have time for flood.

#815 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

Fuck you for having fun with this tired game format bro. Fucking shooting people in a first person shooter like a lame ass.

Game should've revolutionized the industry with all those resources 343 had.

#816 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I love halo 4 so much I might even back track and look for those shitty hidden items

#817 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Won't catch me doing any of that garbage. This was a bigger disappointment than buying Madden 13 and seeing it was just more of the same football nonsense. Seriously EA? Sad, just sad; can't believe how complacent all these game companies have become. I even heard you're still assassinating people in that new Hitman game; such bullshit.

P.S. How's the Boltshot in multiplayer?

#818 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

P.S. How's the Boltshot in multiplayer?

Stupid good. Use only the charge shot, obviously. Need to time it right, but can one shot people from farther away than a shotgun. Needs to be toned down IMO.

#819 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Boltshot is so fucking annoying. Its a really good gun if you can time it properly.

#820 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

Camo + sensor + sniper = camp fest

#821 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

It might help if they had scope knockout when shot for those situations. I know there are elite players who 'no scope' with little effort, but for ordinary players it could present an obstacle if they couldn't just sit there, scoped in, to get shots on you while you fired at them if you noticed where they are.

At least (other players) camo doesn't jam your radar this time, though, so you can still be aware of vehicles and other enemies. Maybe it should jam the users for balance?

#822 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

Jamming radar won't do much on some maps. A well placed sniper on the fallen pelican on ragnarok can just sit back and snipe all day without a worry.

#823 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Not true, I believe at least half everyone playing also has the Promethean Vision ability, can spot those stealth snipers.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#824 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Not true, I believe at least half everyone playing also has the Promethean Vision ability, can spot those stealth snipers.

I don't see many people use that skill especially in BTB and on Ragnarok how would you beat a sniper if you don't have a sniper? He can camo peak his little head out and kill you

#825 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Awww, who deleted those posts. I liked making him look dumb :(

#826 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'm struggling to get kills with the Railgun, Concussion Rifle and Plasma Pistol. The Railgun is misleading because you'd expect it to be great against vehicles, but I just never seem to be able to hit Spartans with it.

Plasma pistol just gets me assists, as some player always happens to shoot the enemy (Team Slayer/Objective or Regicide). This wouldn't be too much of an issue if I wasn't about to max out the assist Commendation.

#827 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Concussion rifle is pretty shitty if you're even able to hit the guy you're lucky

#828 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

I'm struggling to get kills with the Railgun, Concussion Rifle and Plasma Pistol. The Railgun is misleading because you'd expect it to be great against vehicles, but I just never seem to be able to hit Spartans with it.

Plasma pistol just gets me assists, as some player always happens to shoot the enemy (Team Slayer/Objective or Regicide). This wouldn't be too much of an issue if I wasn't about to max out the assist Commendation.

Yes the rail gun is pretty useless IMO, especially since it has no scope.

The lag for me has just been horrid lately in almost every game, I shoot people in the face and maybe 2 or 3 seconds later it finally registers that I got a kill. Anyone else have this happening? I've tested my connection so I know its not me.

#829 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

It's not that useful, but if you hit the right stick in to zoom while the Railgun is charging you can do that Spartan helmet view zoom. It really hasn't helped me nail shots though. It's the only UNSC weapon I have that isn't further than level 2, and I only have 3 kills with it. It's just so incredibly weak.

The lag is inconsistent. Some nights I feel like it's every game. Other times it's when a player joins or leaves, and it screws up the game. But sometimes it can be smooth like I'd expect a high budgeted, expensive, exclusive title should play.

Matchmaking started a Big Team game with 3 players; me and another guy versus one player. That was...interesting.

#830 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Yes the rail gun is pretty useless IMO, especially since it has no scope.

The lag for me has just been horrid lately in almost every game, I shoot people in the face and maybe 2 or 3 seconds later it finally registers that I got a kill. Anyone else have this happening? I've tested my connection so I know its not me.

I played a decent amount of BTB and TS last night and had no lag.

:/

#831 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

SWAT is so fun I've avoided all gametypes and only been playing BTB until now

#832 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

I have almost 19 hours played on MP I need another 16 to earn 100 msp, yay!

#833 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I have almost 19 hours played on MP I need another 16 to earn 100 msp, yay!

I thought I was much closer than I actually am after checking this morning...oh well. I did buy the map pass this morning so I'll get 100 MSP back from that.

#834 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

You thought you were closer because you were looking at campaign + mp. From what I read its MP only which you can see on halo.waypoint.com I think is the site

#835 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

You thought you were closer because you were looking at campaign + mp. From what I read its MP only which you can see on halo.waypoint.com I think is the site

No I just thought I was closer cause it feels like I've spent more time playing the MP. I looked at Waypoint this morning out of curiousity.

#836 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

No I just thought I was closer cause it feels like I've spent more time playing the MP. I looked at Waypoint this morning out of curiousity.

Same. I've been playing for a few hours almost every night since launch, but somehow I don't even have 20 hours in Competitive.

#837 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

I want to see a picture of the guy who logs 140 hours. I've been playing everyday have over 80 wins in MP according to the monthly challenge and I'm barely breaking 18 hours

#838 Whipt

Whipt

Do I have some on my face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

For Railgun and Concussion Rifle they have a pretty decent splash damage range, don't try to hit the Spartan, try to hit the ground in front of the Spartan. Railgun is great against Warthogs.

#839 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

I don't see many people use that skill especially in BTB and on Ragnarok how would you beat a sniper if you don't have a sniper? He can camo peak his little head out and kill you

Lol, well maybe I'm good then. Railgun and Rockets are great if you can hit the ground with em. I nailed a dude with a rocket full body, ha that put a smile on my face. That concussive rifle on the other hand, crap I must have hit the warthog several times and it still didn't blow up. Check, use on light targets.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#840 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

Damn just saw a lvl 98.

Why do my loadouts keep getting reset? dafak