Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Halo 4 out November 6th!!

• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

#151 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

That's a fancy looking console. So tempted to finally purchase a game themed console (for any system). I wonder if the included multiplayer skins and accessories are the same as the limited edition. If only I had the Reach and Halo 3/ODST controllers to make up the 4 controllers for that collection.

#152 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

http://www.xbox360ac...Industries.html

I think we all saw this coming.

Sure. Still excited for it though. I liked that game quite a bit, and if this version manages to get rid of all that pop-in that the original game had I'll be more than satisfied. I also didn't mind the ending at all...still not sure why people were so up in arms about it. Cliffhangers are staples of the second part of a trilogy. It'll be pretty awesome to have the entire Halo series on one console (backwards compatibility nonwithstanding).

Console looks really neat but I can't bring myself to buy another 360 when the new one is a year and change away.
Posted Image

#153 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

New assassinations look badass.

#154 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

IMO the 60 dollar seperate controller looks a lot better than the one that comes with the console. But i think its cool to see blue lights on the xbox and controllers, instead of the normal color.

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#155 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

Console looks great, maybe if my Slim breaks down (which may actually be happening, twice today it has freezed on discs which NEVER happens) I'll bite.

#156 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

IMO the 60 dollar seperate controller looks a lot better than the one that comes with the console. But i think its cool to see blue lights on the xbox and controllers, instead of the normal color.

I agree. I liked the look of alternate colors (especially blue) on modded 360s but other then modding it up, there was no way to get those color lights stock. Think the console looks pretty nice, but at this point how many people need to buy another special edition 360? Seems like sales would be low unless everyone just has 8 360s, each a different "special edition bundle".

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#157 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:15 AM

IMO the 60 dollar seperate controller looks a lot better than the one that comes with the console.

Most definitely...plus I like the see-through plastic on it, and the system. But I'm happy with my R2D2 X360 and Blue Chrome controller.

#158 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

New assassinations look badass.

You're no longer defenseless when holding a flag? You can fucking pass the oddball? 343 is shitting all over Bungie with all these changes they're making. A lot of it is stuff that should have been done a long time ago.

343 deserves a ton of credit.

#159 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

I think I would rather have the Star Wars console....although, I'm more of a Star Wars fan in the long run.

#160 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

these look pretty awesome...modern day version of the gijoe dolls back in the day.
http://kotaku.com/59...-toys-ever-made

i hope they make more versions.

#161 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

You know I was getting ready to post that it's a bummer that after Halo 3, ODST and Reach all had September launches that it sucks to have to wait 'til November to play 4.

Then I realized that gives me almost 2 solid months with Borderlands 2 and all is well with the world.

#162 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

if Borderlands 2 is anything like the original, I'll will likely need 2 solid years to enjoy it. hee hee.

#163 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

Anyone up for some Reach or Halo 3 games leading up to this? I'm looking to get a good multiplayer group ready for Halo 4. Is there still a CAG Grifball team?

#164 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

I work on reach a lot doing daily challenges and what have you. :) Firfight is by and large my favorite mode of any game.
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#165 200STM

200STM

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

I just got my 360 Ive been playing halo3

#166 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

Just a warning to any of the people that like the story, the latest trailer has been picked apart and details about what may be the ending were visible. Again, this may not be the actual ending, but I'm not taking any chances on having it spoiled, so tread teh interwebs lightly in regards to Halo 4.
Posted Image

#167 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Just a warning to any of the people that like the story, the latest trailer has been picked apart and details about what may be the ending were visible. Again, this may not be the actual ending, but I'm not taking any chances on having it spoiled, so tread teh interwebs lightly in regards to Halo 4.

Do you have a link to this? Or an idea where this is?

Not that I'd want the story ruined, I just have no idea what's going on from what I've been piecing together.

After playing through Anniversary and going to Halo wiki pages, all I can gather is:
Spoiler

According to wiki sites:
Spoiler

#168 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

Not that I'd want the story ruined, I just have no idea what's going on from what I've been piecing together.

After playing through Anniversary and going to Halo wiki pages, all I can gather is:

Spoiler

According to wiki sites:
Spoiler

#169 Sally.Caboose

Sally.Caboose

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

I work on reach a lot doing daily challenges and what have you. :) Firfight is by and large my favorite mode of any game.

I'm with you on Firefight being my favorite. My husband, our best friends, and I play a boatload of SWAT, too.

#170 Sally.Caboose

Sally.Caboose

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

Halo question: does anyone else have a problem with two xboxes on the same router connecting with the Halo servers? We have the bandwidth for it, but it only works 25% of the time, and my hubs and I don't share so well. It might just be during peak server hours. I'd just like to know if there's a fix.

#171 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

Spoiler

According to wiki sites:
Spoiler

Potential spoiler if you read the whole link:
http://www.xbox360ac...he-Ending-.html
Posted Image

#172 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

Cannot wait for this game. I pre-ordered at Best Buy and got the Lithograph. I'll be looking for people to play with once the game launches because 99% of my friends will be playing Black Ops 2.

#173 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

Avatar awards, thanks to Pwnage @ Themexbox:

Posted Image
Unlock the “Knight in White Assassination” achievement to earn this award.

Posted Image
Unlock the “Wake Up, John” achievement to earn this award.

Posted Image Posted Image
Unlock the “Not Some Recruit Anymore” achievement to earn this award.

#174 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

Anyone know of any deals for the stand alone controller?

Also what avatar item comes with the controller, is it worth selling?

#175 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

Halo question: does anyone else have a problem with two xboxes on the same router connecting with the Halo servers? We have the bandwidth for it, but it only works 25% of the time, and my hubs and I don't share so well. It might just be during peak server hours. I'd just like to know if there's a fix.

This probably isn't helpful but since no one else responded, I don't do it all that often (maybe once every few months) but I never have any problems.

#176 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Enchantments?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

Amazon usually has the best prices on the limited controllers ( $10 or $15 off usually ) and I think the avatar item is just a shirt, nothing exciting.
Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~

#177 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

Just to let you know the limited edition controllers that come with the console are different from the ones they are selling by themselves.

2 months, can't wait!!!

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#178 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Just to let you know the limited edition controllers that come with the console are different from the ones they are selling by themselves.

2 months, can't wait!!!

Yeah, personally i think the stand alone controllers look a lot better than the ones that come with the console.

#179 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I could use a new halo controller....

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#180 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Just added a few of you that mentioned you've been playing recently. If anyone else is interested in getting together for some Reach or Halo 3 feel free to add me.