Halo 4 out November 6th!!

• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

#181 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

Yeah, personally i think the stand alone controllers look a lot better than the ones that come with the console.

Agreed. I kinda want to get one, but I already own the MW3 and Gamestop Chrome Blue one so I really don't need another one.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#182 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Damn, so I guess they are bringing the Flood back. I know I said I expected it earlier, but I was hoping they'd, you know, be dead because of the events of 3.

#183 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

Damn, so I guess they are bringing the Flood back. I know I said I expected it earlier, but I was hoping they'd, you know, be dead because of the events of 3.

I was hoping that too. No desire to kill Flood again...

In other news, started going through the series on Legendary again to get ready for November!

#184 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

The flood only appear in the new infection game type.
Posted Image

#185 hustletron

hustletron

poop dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

:roll:Thanks for spoilers

fs_overall.png

#186 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

:roll:Thanks for spoilers

Me? That's not a spoiler, it's the current infection game type, but instead of turning yellow/green, you turn into a flood form, using a mutated arm instead of a plasma sword. Hardly a spoiler.
Posted Image

#187 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Recently been thinking of getting the Limited Edition of the game over standard. I tend to always only get standard edition games because a) they are cheaper and b) I like all my game cases to match in my collection and tend not to care for the limited edition items. However this copy seems to have quite a lot of decent DLC related items which I know i'd just end up purchasing off the marketplace anyway.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#188 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Me? That's not a spoiler, it's the current infection game type, but instead of turning yellow/green, you turn into a flood form, using a mutated arm instead of a plasma sword. Hardly a spoiler.

I'll agree with you in the sense that "343 released the images, it's not a spoiler." That being said I can't load up the game for the first time and see that now, so it is a spoiler. I wish I hadn't seen it on the front page of Kotaku.

#189 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'll agree with you in the sense that "343 released the images, it's not a spoiler." That being said I can't load up the game for the first time and see that now, so it is a spoiler. I wish I hadn't seen it on the front page of Kotaku.

I mean it more-so in a sense that I've never heard of a multiplayer game mode being spoiled before it's release. If there has been something like that in the past then I'm sorry, but I don't see this as an unlockable character or anything that might ruin the experience.
Posted Image

#190 Tom Im Not

Tom Im Not

The artist formerly known as MtlTom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Valhalla is back (as Ragnarok)! Along with a new Mantis gameplay.

Edited by MtlTom, 01 October 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#191 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Oh yeah, dont forget to teabag! LOL

And the Halo 4 controller comes out not tomorrow but next tuesday. The 9th. So far i havent seen any deals. Maybe we will see some in this sundays ads hopefully.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#192 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

Got this in an email:
UNSC-issue weapons downloadable poster

#193 Immortal fWd

Immortal fWd

O&A Party Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

I wish I wouldn't have procrastinated on pre-ordering the limited edition. It's sold out everywhere I've looked. I'm hoping I'll find one on the shelf on release day somewhere.

Posted Image

#194 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

I wish I wouldn't have procrastinated on pre-ordering the limited edition. It's sold out everywhere I've looked. I'm hoping I'll find one on the shelf on release day somewhere.

What about in store for gamestop?

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#195 Immortal fWd

Immortal fWd

O&A Party Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

What about in store for gamestop?

All my local stores stopped taking them a couple of weeks ago. My local Best Buy stopped last Tuesday. Walmart.com was out of stock last night, but appeared back in stock today. I picked up two, one for myself and one for my brother.

Posted Image

#196 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

I noticed this on Amazon when I tried to pre-order last night, I also went to Gamestop.com and Bestbuy.com and no dice there either.

#197 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Not to worried about preorders. It's Halo, they'll probably do everything they can to make more preorders available before launch. I've always just stood in line for new Halo games anyway (the only franchise I do that for) so no big deal to me either way.

For the musically inclined, you may want to check this out:

https://halo4remix.com

I'll probably take a stab at it in the coming week or two.
Posted Image

#198 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

So, uh, Halo 4 got leaked. Make sure to keep your eye out for spoilers because the ending has already been posted to Youtube.

#199 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for the heads up man, definitely gonna stay off of forums for the game and such until the game comes out and I complete the stuff myself, will have to get all of my information directly on the Halo site or Waypoint now.

659629.png?68329996

#200 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

So, uh, Halo 4 got leaked. Make sure to keep your eye out for spoilers because the ending has already been posted to Youtube.

Thanks for letting us know, I'll have to be wary of them too as I dont want to know much about the story at all.

On an unrelated note, started replaying the whole series on Legendary to get ready for the release. Currently going through Anniversary (on 343 Guilty Spark), then waiting for my copy of 2 to get here from Amazon, then 3, then Reach. Gonna be fun!

#201 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for letting us know, I'll have to be wary of them too as I dont want to know much about the story at all.

On an unrelated note, started replaying the whole series on Legendary to get ready for the release. Currently going through Anniversary (on 343 Guilty Spark), then waiting for my copy of 2 to get here from Amazon, then 3, then Reach. Gonna be fun!

Gotta make sure to swap out H2 for ODST after (spoiler?) New Mombassa gets blasted, now that's the real way to do it, haha. I'd probably recommend most people trying Halo Wars if they haven't already. I have a feeling some of the forerunner ties may help out a bit when H4 hits. If not alone for the reason it's got a great story in the Halo universe.
Posted Image

#202 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Gotta make sure to swap out H2 for ODST after (spoiler?) New Mombassa gets blasted, now that's the real way to do it, haha. I'd probably recommend most people trying Halo Wars if they haven't already. I have a feeling some of the forerunner ties may help out a bit when H4 hits. If not alone for the reason it's got a great story in the Halo universe.

I really do need to pick up ODST as well, probably wont have time before November but definitely sometime after that.

#203 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I really do need to pick up ODST as well, probably wont have time before November but definitely sometime after that.

It's fairly short if you're not planning on going through it on Legendary. The story really just adds to the Halo 2 to 3 transition though, so i'd say it's not critical to play through, just for fun.
Posted Image

#204 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

It's fairly short if you're not planning on going through it on Legendary. The story really just adds to the Halo 2 to 3 transition though, so i'd say it's not critical to play through, just for fun.

yeah, I will snag it at somepoint for sure, been meaning to anyway

#205 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

So... The 8gb install for multiplayer:

Does it have to be installed to the 360 HDD like the bf3 texture upgrade or can I install it to the attached thumb drive? My 20gb Pro is really starting to show its age.

#206 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

How have you survived this long with a 20gb?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#207 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

I have no idea. Bf3 DLC has killed me.

#208 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Pretty impressive feat I think. :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#209 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Really impressive, I had a 20 GB till summer 11' when I finally upgraded to a 250 GB Slim. I think GS is doing double trade-in credit on consoles right now so you might be able to upgrade at a decent price

#210 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Well I have a 16gb for overflow but I think that might not help me here.