Winter is Coming, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
game-of-thrones1.jpg

Pick up season 1 on blu-ray or dvd tomorrow.

I think growlers are my new favorite thing in the world. A one time max deposit of $4 and you can get 4 pints of respectable brew for $10.

Just watched The Social Network. If that movie is halfway accurate,
Mark Zuckerburg is a huge asshole.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I now have Friday/Saturday off. Sunday is my Monday, it's very odd. [/QUOTE]

But what about Jeebus?

[quote name='Eviltude']I think growlers are my new favorite thing in the world. A one time max deposit of $4 and you can get 4 pints of respectable brew for $10.[/QUOTE]

We use to have growlers for some breweries available around here, but a few years back they all disappeared. Disappointed. :(

I'm going to check out Game of Thrones, finally, it seems. Will rent from netflix.

But winter is almost over...

And if I keep my normal off days for the next month (Friday and Sunday), I'll be gettign three day weekends until mid-April since I had to request a couple Saturdays off. That is going to be very nice.

I really liked the first two episodes of Game of thrones I saw, but I just dont have the time to devote to TV anymore! :sad:

by the time the kids are in bed I want to soak up every gaming minute i can, knowing that I may not get another chance for another 24 hours. and even then, who knows.

The 10/11 Pm news is the only thing I watch with regularity.

New lesson learned from living on my own -- don't use the broiler with parchment paper. Another 20 seconds and that shit would have been in flames. Otherwise, dinner was still good.

I ordered the Stark cover of GoT when it was $35 at BB.

m2194391.jpg

I thought you posted this OTT because you expected snow in Norfolk today? People were expecting snow today at work, but it never happened (just freaking cold).

Maybe one day you can meet me, Eviltude.

[quote name='Number83']When you coming to Hershey?[/QUOTE]

I have to pay a visit to the park this year to check out that new coaster. I don't think I've been inside the park since I worked there.

(thinking about moving to Hershey this summer btw)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I thought you posted this OTT because you expected snow in Norfolk today? People were expecting snow today at work, but it never happened (just freaking cold).

Maybe one day you can meet me, Eviltude.[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I live in Raleigh now, but I make it back often enough.

Now that I finished the ESPN book I really want a Your with me Leather t-shirt. I also would like a sexual predator shirt with Tirico's face on it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That's some Rock type shit right there.[/QUOTE]

One is for my sister. The CE randomly coming back in stock today made me have to bite but it wouldn't get here by tomorrow. Had to keep my original standard preorder.

I'm not nearly as excited as I should be for it. If I had time to replay some of the second one recently I would be thrilled, but I haven't even though about the third yet.

You know what's odd? On the front page of the off-topic section it says this thread has 4 pages, but in reality it only has 2. A prediction from cheapassgamer.com apparently.

Didn't realize so many games were coming out tomorrow. And checking the release date list, apparently there's a new Roller Coaster Tycoon game coming out on the 3DS next week. I'm sure it'll be a disappointment (1 was the best and 2 was more of the same, but didn't care for 3). It'll be interesting to see the reviews for it.

Wow, the Uverse picture quality for SD is straight up garbitch. Like, 256kbps streaming video bad. HD is better, but still noticeably worse than OTA.

Hmmm, I forgot the game was even coming out although I preordered it. I really like that series but I have recently found that some people are REALLY into it.

Damn, I wanted to beat borderlands before picking up ME but BL might be only the 4th game in my entire xbox career that I dont finish. That game is complete shit.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That's some Rock type shit right there.[/QUOTE]

Still got my 2 copies sealed. :cool:

dscn0182v.jpg

---

Cant wait to pick up MLB 12 PS3 & Vita tomorrow. Hopefully can snag a ME3 CE too.

Morning all. Sick again. This is the first time in years I've been off two days in a row due to sickness. Feels bad man.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hmmm, I forgot the game was even coming out although I preordered it. I really like that series but I have recently found that some people are REALLY into it.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the game that's 2 sequls deep whose 1st and 2nd installments were GOTYs for numerous game publications and were two of the best selling games of all time? Yeah I suppose some people are into it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Sick again. This is the first time in years I've been off two days in a row due to sickness. Feels bad man.
[/QUOTE]

Me too. I actually went into work last night, but I asked if I could leave around 4AM because I feeling so sick. I am hoping I can sleep it off today.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think growlers are my new favorite thing in the world. A one time max deposit of $4 and you can get 4 pints of respectable brew for $10.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Nothing like visiting a new brewery and getting a growler. I just hate the clear ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back