PS3/360 Asura's Wrath $49.30 @ Amazon

Just got through Chapter 11 tonight. Damn is it a fun game, but this isn't worth anything more than $20. I'm glad I rented it.

is this game supposed to be rare, because this "deal" isn't really all that cheap.

I know this game is perfect as a rental, but I actually would like to have this in my collection when it gets below $20.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol kaiser..you're better than this.[/QUOTE]

True, but I want this game to succeed despite how short it is, even though I'm being a cheap ass and waiting for it to drop further. :lol:

I swear I saw it for $44.99 the other day on Amazon. Perhaps that was a third party seller...

[quote name='Raye']I swear I saw it for $44.99 the other day on Amazon. Perhaps that was a third party seller...[/QUOTE]

i saw it too...it was 3rd party (i've been watching close...really want to grab this, really dont want to pay 50+ if it's 20 in a month...but i want to support devs making games that i think should be made....sigh)

[quote name='kouleefoh']I know this game is perfect as a rental, but I actually would like to have this in my collection when it gets below $20.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, but if I get a free rental down the line. I'll rent it, and finish it. FWIW this price is pretty high considering some people picked this game up for

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Judging from the demo, I wouldn't even pay $5 for this lemon. Hopefully Dragon's Dogma is WAY better.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to that game. I'm a fan of difficult RPG's ie Demon's Souls, Dark Souls etc.

bread's done
Back