Medal of Honor: Warfighter BETA IS OUT OCT 5TH

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I enjoy the game just fine. Although, I have to say I enjoyed the MP of the last game a slight bit more.
Spoiler

#62 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I am getting BO2 next week but I still want this game after enjoying the demo. How is the mp?
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need

#63 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

I see its going for $25 on Amazon for Black Friday so I am going to pick it up. It will be a good change of pace from BO2.

#64 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Is anyone playing the MP on this or just the SP? I enjoyed the demo and am going to get it on a Black Friday deal and was hoping to get a month or so of MP out of it.

Edited by Dr.Zoidberg, 22 November 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#65 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Is anyone playing the MP on this or just the SP? .

Its likely never a good sign when you have the last three post in a game thread... and there's 12 days between them all.

This one just never had a chance... and it makes me wonder why EA doesn't release their CoD MP shooter (aka Not Battlefield) during the late spring/early summer instead of going head to head with CoD directly and not winning the battle.

#66 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

Plenty of people are playing this. Maybe not from here, but the lobbies are always full.

Anyway, here is some good news:

An update for Medal of Honor Warfighter is poised to hit the PC on Dec. 17, and the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Dec. 18. Community feedback is the driving force behind what aspects of the game will be updated.

The update will be optional on the 360, but it will be required on every platform if players want the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty map pack. The map pack will be free for anyone with the Limited or Digital Deluxe editions of the game, but will cost everyone else $9.99, or 800 Microsoft Points.

Here’s a rundown of the fixes and content that will be included in the update:

- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- 10 additional multiplayer ranks: Atlas Commander Bronze 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Silver 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Gold 1/2/3, and Atlas Supreme Commander
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack.

Source: http://www.gameinfor...warfighter.aspx

#67 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Ok, I know not many people are playing this but for those who are, it seems like the patch Fuckd this game up. Only games I can get into are hotspots. Anyone else having this prob? Thx.

And for $25, I am really enjoying the mp. The menu system isn't the best but there are a ton of guns and attachments and I haven't even touched the sp yet.

#68 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Anyone that has the limited edition. Does the paper list an expiration date for redeeming the code? Still have a sealed copy that I haven't got to and didn't want to lose the le unlocks as origin likes to end these codes. I tried goggle but all I got was info about preordering to get the code not the actually expiration of the code. Box front says li tied time but I don't see an end date

#69 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

I'll have to fire up the game again sometime soon to try out the new map.
Spoiler

#70 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Anyone that has the limited edition. Does the paper list an expiration date for redeeming the code? Still have a sealed copy that I haven't got to and didn't want to lose the le unlocks as origin likes to end these codes. I tried goggle but all I got was info about preordering to get the code not the actually expiration of the code. Box front says li tied time but I don't see an end date

I have the MOH Project Honor Edition from Wal Mart and I do not see any exp date for redeeming the online pass.