Win up to 1600MSP and be entered in a contest thru Xbox Rewards- Now till April.12th

I played the game yesterday and finished it in 34 seconds but was awarded no MSP, anyone know how to 'win points instantly' as the site says?

I predict this "contest" will end up with the same results as this one

EDIT: Okay, I take that back. I didn't win 1600MP, but did win 160MP earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LondonGaijin']I predict this "contest" will end up with the same results as this one[/QUOTE]

I predict you're right. Someone will undoubtedly find a way to cheat on this.

I just did it and didn't win, either.

I've already known but it's nice to know that more people are gonna get in other people's way >.>

This contest has pre-defined win dates/times. That's the standard way these instant win games work. Prior to the contest, a computer determines the win days and times. Then the first person to play on or after any of those pre-determined times, wins. There's roughly 2000 prizes.

[quote name='Blaster man']This contest has pre-defined win dates/times. That's the standard way these instant win games work. Prior to the contest, a computer determines the win days and times. Then the first person to play on or after any of those pre-determined times, wins. There's roughly 2000 prizes.[/QUOTE]

Then no matter if it takes 1 hour or 20 seconds if I have luck I can win up to 1600 MP, right.

Lol, im win 100 MP right now, my time was 35 seconds.

[quote name='emwearz']I played the game yesterday and finished it in 34 seconds but was awarded no MSP, anyone know how to 'win points instantly' as the site says?[/QUOTE]

I was reading though the rules because I thought it might be another one of those timed, leaderboard type games and it didn't say anything about fastest time blah blah so wondered if that even counted.

[quote name='Saren Arterius']Then no matter if it takes 1 hour or 20 seconds if I have luck I can win up to 1600 MP, right.

Lol, im win 100 MP right now, my time was 35 seconds.[/QUOTE]

I posted this in the main game deal forum thread as well since people were confused there as well. From the rules:

a) Instant Win Game: There will be two thousand one hundred fifty (2,150) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

Anyway, the computer randomly generates the times before the contest start. So yes, if you play at a winning time then take 10 hours to finish the matching game, you win.

[quote name='Bdog5']48 seconds, nothing again :([/QUOTE]

.....I feel like you guy's aren't reading the posts just one or two or three ahead of you...Your time does not matter

hell I thought I was slot at 34 seconds, I've actually done good by the looks of it, and no MSP for me either

[quote name='Blaster man']Anyway, the computer randomly generates the times before the contest start. So yes, if you play at a winning time then take 10 hours to finish the matching game, you win.[/QUOTE]

thank you, then do not try to make it fast and well.

I was even practicing to improve time lol.

[quote name='Saren Arterius']thank you, then do not try to make it fast and well.

I was even practicing to improve time lol.[/QUOTE]

Nope, no hurry, you'll only hurt your hand/wrist practicing....

I think the MW3 contest where you put the gun together was actually time based. That's the only instant win internet contest I've heard of that was like that. They're just about always based on getting lucky when you play the game. Even the XBox dashboard games are like that if you read the rules.

I've done this every day since it started and have yet to win anything. My best time is 34 seconds because I got lucky and made 2 or 3 matches right off the bat, but I average 46 so long as I don't make any mistakes.

[quote name='Saren Arterius']someone has received their points yet.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting a couple months later.

bread's done
Back