binary domain 44.99 @ amazon

[quote name='Kaiser499']This game any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes this is a very good game. Solid controls and a very good story. Im about half way through it and Its been a fun ride so far..

Well worth the money , I bought it for $59.99 ;)

I also bought this game for $59.99. Played it all the way through. Gameplay is tight and it has one of the most engaging storylines I've played through in recent times.

bnab
Highly recommend.

[quote name='draven1089']One I'm keeping an eye on but waiting for the $20 mark or less.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I am too, and also Syndicate.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Yeah I am too, and also Syndicate.[/QUOTE]

Well youre in luck, bestbuy blowout 2 starting Sunday is having syndicate at $10

[quote name='garrett007']Well youre in luck, bestbuy blowout 2 starting Sunday is having syndicate at $10[/QUOTE]
For PS3? I didn't see it listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Yeah I am too, and also Syndicate.[/QUOTE]

I picked up syndicate at MS for $10 not long ago along with neverdead. With that said I know a bunch of CAG have pick it up as well and we should get a group together to play thru.

If you have a gaming PC, the direct download version of this game has been as cheap as $10. Might want to hold out until it hits that price again.

[quote name='draven1089']One I'm keeping an eye on but waiting for the $20 mark or less.[/QUOTE]

I don't why they won't just drop this game to 20 dollars... and be done with it.

It is a great game for sure but definitely wait till it drops to around $20. I grabbed it on PC for $10 and loved every minute of it. MysterD did a write up of it too

[quote name='windsmere']It is a great game for sure but definitely wait till it drops to around $20. I grabbed it on PC for $10 and loved every minute of it. MysterD did a write up of it too[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing positive things about this game but after playing for an hour, I really don't have the desire to go back to it. Does it pick up later on? Anyway, glad I only dropped $10 on it.

[quote name='Killbomb']I keep hearing positive things about this game but after playing for an hour, I really don't have the desire to go back to it. Does it pick up later on? Anyway, glad I only dropped $10 on it.[/QUOTE]

The story actually gets good I thought. As far as the action or game play goes I'd say it does get a bit more challenging with some of the different robot variations. But all in all I will say its just a really solid fun 3PS. There was a couple parts that pissed me off. Felt kinda cheap how it would knock you down and then just keep fucking you up till you die with no way to fight back but that was only a couple times on bosses.

bread's done
Back