De Blob 2 (PS3/360) $4.96 at gohastings.com

Cheapest I've seen it. In for one, thanks op.
jko

[quote name='Nintendokid54']tempting... backlog is 500+ hours though[/QUOTE]

Phft - excuses :) 500+ hours? Some of us have 500 games in the backlog.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Phft - excuses :) 500+ hours? Some of us have 500 games in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah if were going by hours that's actually not to bad. Fallout 3 goty, Dragon Age,Star ocean,Mass Effect 2 and 3 and Skyrim alone will probably pass 500+ hours alone. Which all happen to be in my backlog >_

[quote name='romeogbs19']Phft - excuses :) 500+ hours? Some of us have 500 games in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I only have 300 games in my backlog! Well probably a few more than that with all the steam deals last year.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Its Hastings. Hastings shipping is essentially a giant sign that says "do not buy".[/QUOTE]

I've never had any problems with hastings to this point

[quote name='Sway']After looking at the Quick Look EX and Quick Look, I was bummed out to see the timer return to the sequel. That was the main reason I didn't get far in the first game.[/QUOTE]

thats just to do the main quest. after that, you have the option to go around the level and do whatever you want

PS3 version appears to be back IN STOCK (not sure on the others). I held off overnight to see if my wife was interested and they were OOS this morning, but checked again just now and scored a copy.

ps3 out again, 360 is still up atm, snatched one, I hope its not the lesser of the two. I'd heard the ps3 version has the original ost on the disc, but why in the blue hell would I want to listen to that?

bread's done
Back