Photo
- - - - -

Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4005 replies to this topic

#31 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

You can get $32.xx if you trade it for the extra 30% bonus for certain pre - orders + 10% PUR card.

Has anyone traded in Revelations lately and know the current TIV?

How do I find which games get the extra 30%? I want to preorder Assassin's Creed 3.

#32 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

How do I find which games get the extra 30%? I want to preorder Assassin's Creed 3.

http://www.gamestop....ection/trade-in

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#33 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

does anyone know if you can trade in an ipod touch and use the PUR card to get the extra 10% on top of it?
Posted Image

#34 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

You can get $32.xx if you trade it for the extra 30% bonus for certain pre - orders + 10% PUR card.

Okay so I'll trade that in separately and preorder RE.

Now I have to find one more crap game to take advantage of the 3/$30. I have 5 games so far.

#35 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

does anyone know if you can trade in an ipod touch and use the PUR card to get the extra 10% on top of it?

10% bonus only applies to games and accessories

#36 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

10% bonus only applies to games and accessories

ok cool,thank you for the heads up.
Posted Image

#37 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Revelations :360: $17

Just called about 30 minutes ago. Don't know if I want to trade in my extra Arkham City and Revelations together or do them separate. I want to get the 30% bonus but my RE pre-order is almost payed off and I don't want to place another useless pre-order and having to cancel.

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#38 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Traded in Today

pS3

Batman AC- 23
Rage- $7

PSP

P2- .30 cents

#39 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

Delete

Man you people are cheap.

#40 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Revelations :360: $17

Just called about 30 minutes ago. Don't know if I want to trade in my extra Arkham City and Revelations together or do them separate. I want to get the 30% bonus but my RE pre-order is almost payed off and I don't want to place another useless pre-order and having to cancel.

You could always pick up the pre-order and then return to a second GS store.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#41 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Question for those with experience and/or knowledge of GS trade-ins:

I want to trade in Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 1, and Resident Evil 5 (all for PS3). Would this qualify me for the extra $10 in addition to the $28 Arkham trade-in? Or can I only do one or the other? And where would the PUR 10% extra factor in?

Thanks!

#42 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Would this qualify me for the extra $10 in addition to the $28 Arkham trade-in? Or can I only do one or the other? And where would the PUR 10% extra factor in?

one or the other. only one trade-in promo can be on any given item.

the +10% is taken from the base value such as those listed in the original post ($2.30 for Arkham City)

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#43 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

the +10% is taken from the base value such as those listed in the original post ($2.30 for Arkham City)

Thank you :)

#44 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

Sorry if this has been answered but If i trade in both Arkham City and Revelations could I get the $5 for AC plus the 30% Trade in Bonus for RE? Or would that not work?

#45 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Sorry if this has been answered but If i trade in both Arkham City and Revelations could I get the $5 for AC plus the 30% Trade in Bonus for RE? Or would that not work?

No, that should work. Check and make sure when you trade it in. If not, just do it in two transactions.

elessar123.png

#46 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

If you're asking if two promotions would stack(the 3/$10 and the 30%) then NO. They will not and most likely never will.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#47 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:37 AM

If you're asking if two promotions would stack(the 3/$10 and the 30%) then NO. They will not and most likely never will.

I'm just talking about the Batman extra $5 and the 30%. I'm most likely going to trade them in tomorrow. Not sure exactly how much I'll get but either way it'll be more than I paid for both together so it's a win/win.

I'm figuring $23 (Batman) + $5 (Batman Bonus) + $17 (AssCreedRev) = $45
$45 + $18 (30% +10%) = $63

No $63 isn't bad for two games i paid ~ $45 together for. Please fix me if my math's wrong.

#48 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

:ps3: Mass Effect 2 was $4.50 today when I traded in.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#49 AFriendlyGamer

AFriendlyGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

Rayman Origins PS3 - $11

#50 edavis0780

edavis0780

Disbarred! STFUJT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

I'm just talking about the Batman extra $5 and the 30%. I'm most likely going to trade them in tomorrow. Not sure exactly how much I'll get but either way it'll be more than I paid for both together so it's a win/win.

No $63 isn't bad for two games i paid ~ $45 together for. Please fix me if my math's wrong.

The B:AC $5 does not stack with any other offer except the PUR 10%. I pre-ordered a game and only received the 30%, and not the $5.
Posted Image

"I am a one-man violent video game wrecking crew"

"I love the smell of burning gamers in the morning."

"These flowers were sent to harass me."

"Nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you're a hit man or a video gamer."

-Jack Thompson

Without Jack Thompson, wikiquotes just wouldn't be the same.

#51 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

Question for those with experience and/or knowledge of GS trade-ins:

I want to trade in Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 1, and Resident Evil 5 (all for PS3). Would this qualify me for the extra $10 in addition to the $28 Arkham trade-in? Or can I only do one or the other? And where would the PUR 10% extra factor in?

Thanks!

Dude I doubt Assassin's Creed 1 gets you the 2 bucks needed to qualify.

#52 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:45 AM

Dude I doubt Assassin's Creed 1 gets you the 2 bucks needed to qualify.

OP says $2 as of last week... should still be the same, yes?

#53 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

OP says $2 as of last week... should still be the same, yes?

Not necessarily but I don't see it dropping in a week. Atleast not that game. Call obviously before.

You should call before you go in anyways, unless its been confirmed that same day IMO. A 30 second phone call doesn't hurt

#54 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

You can get the Batman bonus or the 30% Pre-order bonus but not both. The promos don't stack. So you'll end up with $40 (Batman/ACRev) x 30% + PUR...

#55 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

Ah, so tempted to trade-in Revelations now, but I like to think I'll dive into the multiplayer sooner rather than later.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#56 sonicemerald

sonicemerald

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

I'm so going in tomorrow to trade in Arkham City... $30 is a steal. specially with that best buy deal.

#57 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

they must really messed up my trade in today.. i went and did a 2nd flip and decided to buy the card (i know i lost 10 bucks by not doing it yesterday)

i got like 36.34 for my batman game

traded in 3 games and batman sort of looked like

23.00 trade in
7.00 bump up
3.34 trade 3 get 10
3.00 10% power up card add on

if i knew i would got all that i would of got the card yesterday

first one i did i got 23 if i got the card yesterday it would been

23 + 7 bump up + 3.00 power up add on 33 so i lost 10 bucks by not buying the card yesterday DOH

traded in 3 games (batman rage and bulletstorm got a 10 buck Ds game and the power up card and still got 29 bucks left and still have the 4th game left

so spending 33 at best buy i got 29 credit. 1 year power up card, 10 buck ds game and mass effect 2

tempted to do one more flip but 33 bucks for 58 buck gamestop credit isnt worth it anymore

what was nice i did get to see that hot Asian girl again though she was doing stock work so didnt get to speak to her what was sort of a downer LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#58 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

I heard that the save $50 on kinect sensor when you buy ME3 also works on the pre-owned/used kinect sensors they sell. So $50 for kinect sensor is not bad.

#59 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

I heard that the save $50 on kinect sensor when you buy ME3 also works on the pre-owned/used kinect sensors they sell. So $50 for kinect sensor is not bad.

In store only? Or does it work online? If so whats the promotional code so it can give me the $50 off.

#60 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

In store only? Or does it work online? If so whats the promotional code so it can give me the $50 off.

In-store and I don't think there is a promo code.