Amazon DotD: Rock Band + 3 Keytar $33.50 w/ $10 credit towards 1600 pts/1 year XBL+

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1347036742&pf_rd_i=468642

Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard for Xbox 360 $33.50 (1)(2)

Rock Band 3 PRO-Cymbals Expansion Kit $19.99 (2)

Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller $63.99 (2)

Mad Catz Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard Bundle with Rock Band 3 Software $44.99 (2)

Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for PlayStation 3 $69.99 (2)

Mad Catz Rock Band 3 PRO-Guitar Bundle Includes: Red Hot Chili Peppers Bonus Tracks, Full Game, and Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Xbox 360 $89.99

Mad Catz Rock Band 3 Bass Bundle - Includes: Red Hot Chili Peppers Bonus Tracks, Full Game, and Fender Precision Bass Guitar Controller Hot Rod Red for Xbox 360 $54.00 (2)

Special Offers and Product Promotions
(1)
Order this product and receive a $10 promotional credit good towards a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Online Game Codes or 1600 Microsoft Points. Once your qualifying product ships, you will receive an email notifying you that your credit is ready for use. Simply purchase the Microsoft Digital product of your choice before May,27, 2013 and your credit will be automatically applied. Here's how (restrictions apply)
(2)
Free One Day shipping when you shop with Discover Card: To enjoy free one day shipping on this item, add the item to your cart and select One-Day shipping at checkout. Enter promotion code “DSCVRSHP” and select your Discover Card as your payment method. Offer valid from February 15th, 2012 through March 31st, 2012, or while promotion funds last. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Additional terms and conditions apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that all the prices are cheaper for XBox360 than PS3? (Not as popular on 360? More stock on hand?)

This deal is awesome! I've been waiting for a cheap keytar and a credit toward XBL points is a sweet bonus! Thanks OP!

[quote name='flix1']Interesting that all the prices are cheaper for XBox360 than PS3? (Not as popular on 360? More stock on hand?)[/QUOTE]

When I've looked at the pro guitar before, the PS3 version was always cheaper. This is by far the best I've seen them at. Thanks OP!

[quote name='jedifrog21']I got the keyboard for $25 ...[/QUOTE]

My local Kmart still has the keyboard and game bundle for $26. I bought one a couple weeks ago and there were still two left a couple of days ago.

bread's done
Back