Origin 50% off Storewide Spring Sale - Ends 3/19

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#61 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

In the past has Amazon ever PMed any of Origin's prices? I really want to get AMR, but I don't want to buy it from Origin especially if there's any chance of Amazon PMing it.

No. In the past year, I remember Origin doing these 50% sales at least 3 times, and Amazon didn't PM once.

#62 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Anyone know of an easy way to track orders status? I want to see if mine is processing/shipped or if it was cancelled or backordered and EA makes it so friggen difficult.

I've clicked on the customer service link but I keep getting an huge "ERROR" message and logging in doesn't give me options to track either.

#63 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

No. In the past year, I remember Origin doing these 50% sales at least 3 times, and Amazon didn't PM once.

I figured as much.

Anyone know of an easy way to track orders status? I want to see if mine is processing/shipped or if it was cancelled or backordered and EA makes it so friggen difficult.

I've clicked on the customer service link but I keep getting an huge "ERROR" message and logging in doesn't give me options to track either.

Having the same issue. I just ordered Alice and Shadows and I wanted to look at my invoice again... but I have no idea how to get to my account.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#64 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

I figured as much.

Having the same issue. I just ordered Alice and Shadows and I wanted to look at my invoice again... but I have no idea how to get to my account.

From my e-mail it states:

LOOKING UP YOUR ORDER
  • Go to http://store.origin.com and click on the Customer Service link. You may also find other helpful information on this page.
  • Look up your order either through “View recent order history and purchase details” link at the top of the page.
But I get an error when I click on customer service. Guess I'll try in chromse

#65 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

LOOKING UP YOUR ORDER

• Go to http://store.origin.com and click on the Customer Service link. You may also find other helpful information on this page.
  • Look up your order either through “View recent order history and purchase details” link at the top of the page.

Same. I click on the "Customer Service" link on the origin store homepage, and it goes to a FAQs page...

Why can't they just have a "My account" hyperlink on the main page like every other online retailer?:roll: Would make things much easier.

adf.jpg

#66 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

^ I think you have to log in but everytime I try to enter my e-mail address and password I am redirect to a page with a big fat error message.

#67 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

LOOKING UP YOUR ORDER

Same. I click on the "Customer Service" link on the origin store homepage, and it goes to a FAQs page...

Why can't they just have a "My account" hyperlink on the main page like every other online retailer?:roll: Would make things much easier.

Hey guys, I ran into this problem as well...and finally found this link to check order status.

https://profile.ea.c...=en_US&Env=BASE

#68 3rdbass

3rdbass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Thanks TC I bought Alice Madness Returns for just under $19 with tax and shipping. My price point for this was under $20. Not really looking for Amazon to match. Now I just need to get R&C AF1 under $20 and TM PS3 for under $30.

#69 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Aha finally figured it out! Goddam Origin is a clusterfuck of a website.

I signed in to the Origin store homepage, clicked on the "Customer Service" link at the top, clicked on the subcategory "How-To" link under "Popular Help Topics", clicked on the 3rd from the top link ("Origin.com Order History Link Outage"), clicked on the "visit this page" in the second paragraph, and it came up with my order history.

adf.jpg

#70 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

EA customer service is known for giving away coupon codes (which sometimes stack) for almost any reason.

http://i.imgur.com/JvTyr.jpg
Posted Image

#71 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

EA customer service is known for giving away coupon codes (which sometimes stack) for almost any reason.

lmao...seriously...lol.

#72 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

Thanks, picked up Dragon Age 2 for ~$13. I've heard people say how it's much worse than the original, but everything I've heard them say it's worse for has not bothered me one bit. From what I played of the demo, the combat is slightly better (though I could barely stand the combat of the first), so there's at least that. I was going to wait for an ultimate edition, but I doubt the dlc is good for anything. If I like the game I'll be happy to buy some good dlc if there is any.
Posted Image

#73 nightowl2006

nightowl2006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

Hasn't DragonAge Origins Ultilmate sold for cheaper in the past?

#74 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

New system, but such an last gen backlog still

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

I've scene DR:O UE cheaper elsewhere, but I think this was the proce I paid for it off this store a while ago. Wish Portal 2 was a part of this deal. Still debating Fight Night and maybe Skate 3

#75 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Hasn't DragonAge Origins Ultilmate sold for cheaper in the past?

Sure, they probably did about a dozen or so facebook flash deals with it.

#76 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Anyone know if these promos will stack with the 50% off?

#77 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Because of a Fuck - up between the Origin store (when was the EA download store) and Bioware store, I got two $15 coupons. I ended up getting a lot of ME2 DLC for no cost, BF BC2 Vietnam for free, and discounts on other games.

Because of an EA/Amazon screw up for ME3, I got another game for free (Mass Effect, I didn't have it digital...) and I got Alice for free too thanks for the $10 reimbursement.

EA and Origin have their issues, but they do help makes things cheaper fast! XD
Posted Image

#78 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

I went through a seriously effed up situation this month. I paid for a digital code and never got it. After contacting them a few times they finally gave me a code-That was already used. Then I had to contact them again and again before I finally received tne code that I paid for. I think I might have a few of those 15% off coupons in my email. Gotta check and see what I can do with em

#79 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

Hey guys, I ran into this problem as well...and finally found this link to check order status.

https://profile.ea.c...=en_US&Env=BASE

I placed an order this morning and received a confirmation email. When I check via that link no orders show up.

Should I be concerned?

#80 gla55jAw

gla55jAw

Not Glass Joe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:39 AM

I placed an order this morning and received a confirmation email. When I check via that link no orders show up.

Should I be concerned?

I ordered some games about 15 minutes ago and I still have no e-mail and no order shows up for me either.

#81 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:46 AM

I received confirmation about 10-15 minutes at most after I placed my order.

adf.jpg

#82 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

I received confirmation about 10-15 minutes at most after I placed my order.

Ordered Crysis 2, Mass Effect 2, and Shadow of the Damned for 360 yesterday. Thanks op!

#83 Electro

Electro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

does dead space 2 for ps3 come with that psn game?

#84 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

That is too funny. I'm waiting for customer service chat so I can ask for a coupon haha.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#85 TheDragonAce

TheDragonAce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

Any chance for a sale on bioware points sometime?

#86 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

Should I be concerned?

No, not really. If one thing Origin is very behind the curve on, it's a User-Friendly interface to check order status', shipping/delivery confirmation, et. al. It's amazing how complicated it can be to figure it out (how to do ANY of the aforementioned); with patience, I was able to get it down and "Bookmarked" the page where I can check things of this nature.

On a side note, some of the Deals/Prices on this Sale are incredible. I am impressed.
Posted Image

#87 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

does dead space 2 for ps3 come with that psn game?

Yeah

#88 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

I want alice but I'm waiting for it to go under 20
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#89 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

I want alice but I'm waiting for it to go under 20

Don't know whether you're serious or not... Alice should be $17.49 ($14.99 base price + 3.50 shipping cost) shipped before tax.

adf.jpg

#90 gla55jAw

gla55jAw

Not Glass Joe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

Finally got a confirmation e-mail 2 and a half hours later. My order is still not up on the site to check though.

I went a little crazy, but prices were too good;
Battlefield 3, Dead Space 2, Fight Night Champion, Army of Two: The 40th day, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Shift 2 Unleashed and Dante's Inferno all for $115