Photo
- - - - -

Origin 50% off Storewide Spring Sale - Ends 3/19

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#181 birus

birus

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

Well, even though it's the last day of the sale I figured I'd tell those of you interested in getting Alice: Madness Returns for the PS3, that the code that allows you to download the original Alice is still good. I just used mine. There is no expiration date on the card itself. It's a 1 gig download that normally cost $10 on PS Store. Just a heads up for those wondering about the code. I just received my shipment from the 50% sale and it's stamped with green stickers on all sides of the box saying "Time Sensitive Product". Any ideas what that's about? It was shipped with big air bubbles for packing material, and it was folded plastic, so it's a factory sealed product, not a rewrap.

Can you please tell me the dimension of the shipment box? Is it really big? I never ordered from Origin before. Thanks.

#182 sickman

sickman

Bringer of Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

Anyone not having their order show up in Order History? I ordered Friday, nothing shows up. I haven't received a shipping notice, but got order confirmation. WTF?

#183 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Anyone not having their order show up in Order History? I ordered Friday, nothing shows up. I haven't received a shipping notice, but got order confirmation. WTF?

I ordered last week, recieved order and shipping confirmations, and my order history still shows nothing.

I think it might be because I had an EA.com account already, and my new ordered did not get tied to origin.

#184 gacktplays

gacktplays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Where do you check order history? On store.origin.com? I can't find any thing that would link me to even a profile of my own.

edit: nevermind, found it though Customer Service by asking for Order History, Order status shows "order in progress" for me btw.

#185 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Where do you check order history? On store.origin.com? I can't find any thing that would link me to even a profile of my own.

Origin.com/profile -> orders & billing

#186 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

My games are going to arrive today. Looking forward to it.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#187 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

I just got my shipment confirmation. The thing is, it only shows 3 out of the 4 games I ordered. Mass Effect 2 is nowhere to be seen.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#188 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

I just got my shipment confirmation. The thing is, it only shows 3 out of the 4 games I ordered. Mass Effect 2 is nowhere to be seen.

hah. same thing happened to me. They might cancel ME2. I really only threw it in as filler to get free shipping.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#189 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

hah. same thing happened to me. They might cancel ME2. I really only threw it in as filler to get free shipping.

I think I read someone else having the same problem, although that could've been you. Shame if they do cancel it because I actually need another copy.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#190 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

What shipping carrier would EA be using that would produce a tracking number that looks like:

MI0116390006xxxx

It's not USPS, FedEx or UPS.

#191 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:19 AM

What shipping carrier would EA be using that would produce a tracking number that looks like:

MI0116390006xxxx

It's not USPS, FedEx or UPS.

UPS Mail innovations.

#192 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

Anyone contact EA about ME2 not shipping? I'm in the same boat.

#193 PsyClerk

PsyClerk

Cheapass Smartass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

I'm having the same problems with the Mass Effect 2 not shipping. I've got an open ticket with EA about it. Apparently they think it shipped, even though the shipping confirmation only lists the one other game I ordered. They gave me a tracking number which was just for the other game. I'm trying to clarify it with them, but EA's support site is garbage.

#194 EnemyCanine

EnemyCanine

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Ugh... I almost forgot about ordering ME2, and decided to contact support. They are completely useless and are trying to say I need to contact my bank because the problem is not on their end. I checked my bank and they never charged my card... I don't think I'll be using origin again anytime soon.

#195 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

so check this out..i ordered me3 360 and me2 360. like many of u, ea split my order and shipped me me3 by itself, leaving me2 no where to be found. just checked my email and got a shipping confirmation/tracking # email saying that they shipped me me2:ce for pc.
i wonder what im gonna get lol
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#196 PsyClerk

PsyClerk

Cheapass Smartass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

Following up with support, they say...

Please note that your game ‘Dante’s Inferno™’ has been shipped on your address but the game ‘Mass Effect 2’ game has been failed so that’s a reason game is not delivered on our home address and for your knowledge only ‘$12.56’ has been deducting from your account. If any pre- authorization charges has been deducting from your account it will automatically refunded in your account.

So looks like anyone who ordered ME2 on 360 is out of luck.

#197 srac84

srac84

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

has anyone received me 2 for xbox 360? My order is still processing.. and i order with ea account balance cash.. i talked to someone in customer support but they are useless..they said its because they haven't received the money yet, but then after i explained to them that they have the money and it was deducted from my account balance..he said hes unsure and that it may be due to it being backordered, and to allow more time for it to be shipped...anyone get it yet? its been 11 days now.. since i've made the order

#198 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

I did the live chat with a rep and she told me the order was still processing and she asked if I was sure I had the funds to cover it. Then she said it would be processed in 4-5 hours. That was 2 days ago haha.

#199 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

I think I read someone else having the same problem, although that could've been you. Shame if they do cancel it because I actually need another copy.

I have the same problem. Ordered 4 games, 3 have long since arrived, ME2 on 360 is MIA and none of the Origin help that I've tried to pursue have actually helped me. I'm tempted to simply turn harassing them into part of my daily routine. I realize it's only a $10 game but it's the principle. It's 2012, you should be able to properly run an online store. God knows CDNOW.com worked fine for me back in 1997ish.

EDIT - Holy shit, just realized that literally everyone has the same problem. Way to go EA/Origin. I'm tempted to just swing by Best Buy, grab the Gamer magazine and get it from them. If I ever get my Origin copy I'll just return the BB copy.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#200 quirkers

quirkers

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Same here about the status of Mass Effect 2 it is "still in processing." I received the other game I ordered (didn't realize I could get free shipping with another title :roll: )

I checked last night and this morning before checking here to see if everyone else was having the same issue (I strongly suspected that to be the case).

EDIT - Holy shit, just realized that literally everyone has the same problem. Way to go EA/Origin. I'm tempted to just swing by Best Buy, grab the Gamer magazine and get it from them. If I ever get my Origin copy I'll just return the BB copy.

I was just considering if I should just do the same in terms of just buying ME 2 at best buy with the gamer's coupon - especially with all the game deals happening this weekend at Best Buy. But first I will see if Best Buy has it, then I will see cancel my order with Origin - I hope.
Currently playing:
  • :ds: Tales of Innocence
  • :ps3: DeathSpank: The Baconing
  • :ps3: Fat Princess, Little Big Planet II, LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Will return to it after Deathspank)
  • :psp: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky; On Hiatus
  • :360: Tales of Vesperia
Just finished: :360: Infinite Undiscovery :ps3: DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue, :ps3: DeathSpank

#201 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Well my search at BB turned up zero ME2 copies. I just resubmitted my gripe to Origin again, this time via email. Maybe tomorrow I'll switch it up and go back to the chat again.

Related topic perhaps - when can you try to chat with them and not get outsourced customer service?

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#202 quirkers

quirkers

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Has anyone heard anything new? I tried online support. Either I could not convey my issue accurately or they were not aware of anything concerning ME 2.

The rep gave me several possible reasons why it was not sent. Between I didn't have enough money. And I wasn't charged for it, that is why it was not sent. But I could do a new order for it. Lots more stuff, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had any success in receiving or getting any new information.

Going to attempt to contact them again tonight.
Currently playing:
  • :ps3: Fat Princess, Little Big Planet II, LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Will return to it after Deathspank)
Just finished: :360: Infinite Undiscovery :ps3: DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue, :ps3: DeathSpank

#203 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Sorry, I actually did get something new a few days ago. I basically went the email route and laid out my order, when I placed it, what was in it, and how I certainly have the $10 required for ME2. I also said something about how it's 2012 and this whole e-commerce thing is hardly new and not being able to tell your customers clearly the status of their items is unacceptable. My email got forwarded from the foreign support team to someone higher up who let me know that the issue is that the 360 version of ME2 is on backorder. Alas, there was no estimate about when it would show up but at least they've narrowed down the reason (and it's something reasonable albeit unfortunate).

#204 quirkers

quirkers

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Sorry, I actually did get something new a few days ago. I basically went the email route and laid out my order, when I placed it, what was in it, and how I certainly have the $10 required for ME2. I also said something about how it's 2012 and this whole e-commerce thing is hardly new and not being able to tell your customers clearly the status of their items is unacceptable. My email got forwarded from the foreign support team to someone higher up who let me know that the issue is that the 360 version of ME2 is on backorder. Alas, there was no estimate about when it would show up but at least they've narrowed down the reason (and it's something reasonable albeit unfortunate).

Thanks for the feedback. It is pretty much the same thing they said to me - it is in backorder (well the second rep I spoke to).

Their spiel was pretty much, "there is no set time for delivery, but it would be soon and that I WAS going to get it."

Honest to goodness, I almost picked up a platinum hits ME2 for 19.00 at Target yesterday. Also, on multiple trips to Best Buy I never saw a copy of ME2. I don't believe they ever had it in stock. This was extremely painful to bear considering that they had such a juicy coupon for it.

I hope EA attempts to bribe us. 8-) Many (if not all) of us have been waiting without feedback. You know, garner goodwill and all that. Bribe me! :bouncy:
Currently playing:

#205 VT_Brian

VT_Brian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but I just got shipping confirmation on my copy of Mass Effect 2 for 360

#206 PsyClerk

PsyClerk

Cheapass Smartass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

Yep, late last night got a shipping confirmation on ME2 for 360.

#207 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

Yep, I got my confirmation as well.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#208 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Yep, I got my confirmation as well.

Sames.

Assuming at arrives sometime this year, I'll be happy to put this minor issue behind me. Hopefully Origin learned from it, we'll see.

#209 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

I got mine on Saturday. Finally.

453605.png
TheTsel.png