Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- FreeMyApps Program

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

Man, FreeMyApps is such a cluster. Seemingly 1 out of every 3 or 4 apps refuses to give me credits, and even though I've got to only hang in there for thirty seconds my brain is going numb from playing the same exact game over and over (with a different theme). Who the HELL is cranking out all of these wack Farmville clones? Though I've totaled more than $80 of rewards, I'm probably cashing out after I hit the next milestone.

#122 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

Under maintenance right now hopefully the fix some stuff. I'm At over $25 Amazon Credits now, I hope this lasts.

#123 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:15 AM

Well it seems no one comes to this thread anymore or even any of the ones in iOS forums, guess I'll move on for a while. Anyways, it's funny how Madden 12 is the only app left for gifts.

My haul:
GarageBand
Infinity Blade II
Max Payne
MineCraft PE
Batman ACL
Angry Birds in Space HD
Draw Something
$10 iTunes Gift Card
$35 in Amazon Credits
Now playing: Dark Souls II

#124 djbool

djbool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yeah it's weird. Where are all the games and such? I'm always cool with amazon credit though. Think I've got at least $15 in games and 25-30 bucks towards amazon

#125 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Was up to over $50 in Amazon credits from this so I spent it on replacing my shattered iPad glass. :D

#126 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

head's up for those that might be upgrading to the iPhone 5 tomorrow. Make sure you cash out before switching devices and if you do a backup/restore you'll need to clear your safari data to continue earning credits.

Q: I've upgraded (or i'm planning to upgrade) to a new device. Will FreeMyApps still work?
A: Yes! However, there are two things to keep in mind. One, if you migrate all your data and info to a new device, it might initially appear as though you can't earn new credits. Two, since FreeMyApps accounts are tied to specific devices you won't be able to carry over previously earned credits from a different device. But here are some tips to make sure that you can still redeem credits and free rewards from FreeMyApps!

Your FreeMyApps bank account will not move over to your new device. So, if you plan to stop using your old device, FreeMyApps recommends that you spend all of your credits BEFORE making the switch to your new device. If you back up your old device and restore it onto your new device and visit our site, it will initially appear as though you still have all your FreeMyApps credits. At this point, if you still have some credits, spend them! But really, at this point on your new device, you won't be able to earn any new credits until you clear your device cookies and re-enroll. So, before you do, get those hard-earned gifts for yourself. When you are ready to earn again, clear cookies and re-enroll on your new device. From here you can start earning and spending as before. (Note: re-enrollment happens automatically when you try and download a sponsor app after you've cleared your cookies)

If you've upgraded devices and re-enrolled in FreeMyApps and find that you have no credits, don't worry! There's still another way to get back to your credits! Just use your old device to visit FreeMyApps and your account should still be intact. If you've switched off your data plan, just find a Wi-Fi node to connect and you should be all set.

#127 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

http://ax.itunes.app....e?id=543430855

Actually quite good compared to its peers. Pretty cards, seemingly endless quests and clan battles too! Free bonus stuff if you use my buddy code 805-586-332 when you start playing. Add me as a friend when you do and maybe we can start up a CAG clan or something...

Yeah it has in game fake money that you can buy with real money but I haven't noticed anyone doing that and you can get the same stuff just through playing.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#128 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

The Amazing Spider-Man(Universal) - $0.99

Scribblenauts Remix - 3 codes available PM me
Posted Image

#129 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

thanks jack!

That Lord of the Dragons game I mentioned there is highly addicting!
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#130 FAAD

FAAD

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Man, FreeMyApps is such a cluster. Seemingly 1 out of every 3 or 4 apps refuses to give me credits, and even though I've got to only hang in there for thirty seconds my brain is going numb from playing the same exact game over and over (with a different theme). Who the HELL is cranking out all of these wack Farmville clones? Though I've totaled more than $80 of rewards, I'm probably cashing out after I hit the next milestone.

Check out FreeAppSlots.com

#131 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Anyone know about any other apps/sites like this? I know of Free My Apps, AppCasher (my personal favorite), App Trailers.

Also is there anything like this for Android as well?

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#132 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

free app daily is great, I have got a lot of stuff from them

#133 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

For some reason I cannot sign it into freeappdaily.me I try and it just sends me Agree to TOS page again.

#134 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Has any one been able to get the Hotels.com app to give you credits? I just want it off my sponsor list, been there for months. Tried creating a profile and everything.

#135 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Yawn! Looks like they got rid of the $1 Amazon credits and now you have to save your credits. I think the cheapest thing you can get is more than 1000 pts.

Edit: nevermind $1 credits are back.

Edited by Stimes, 21 December 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#136 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

FreeMyApps has been killing it lately... between two Apple devices I've been making some decent extra Amazon spending dough over the last couple of months.

#137 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Here's a list of all these free app programs:

FreeMyApps
AppCasher
FreeAppDaily
AppInviter
AppBounty
FreeAppSlots
AppJoy
MyAppAware
AppTrailers
PrizeRebel

Edited by MrPiggles, 23 December 2012 - 02:14 AM.

#138 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

Here's a list of all these free app programs:

FreeMyApps
AppCasher
FreeAppDaily
AppInviter
AppBounty
FreeAppSlots
AppJoy
MyAppAware
AppTrailers
PrizeRebel

Just happened to be looking through this, and it looks like nobody even mentioned FeaturePoints. I'm not sure if it's newer or what, but it's definitely the best out of all of the free apps that ive downloaded so far. Try it out and use the code G8KHP9 when you sign up for 50 extra points.

If you're on your mobile device already use this link http://featurepoints.com/r/G8KHP9

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600

#139 PlumberCat

PlumberCat

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

FreeAppSlots.com has Random Heroes 2 for FREE! I grabbed my copy. Super fun game!

#140 PlumberCat

PlumberCat

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Yeah it's weird. Where are all the games and such? I'm always cool with amazon credit though. Think I've got at least $15 in games and 25-30 bucks towards amazon

FreeAppSlots.com has a lot of games. You start with 10 free spins on the slot machine. I got Star Command from that alone. They just put it up if you're interested. :D

#141 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

On FreeAppSlots, with the whole Facebook registration thing, can it be any old Facebook account? I have an old account that I don't use anymore that is empty. I really don't want to have my normal account filled with spam posts.

#142 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Yeah any acc would do it, Ive got over 200k pts on it and would like to redeem 4 GCs rather than apps, but they dont have them.

#143 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

Yeah any acc would do it, Ive got over 200k pts on it and would like to redeem 4 GCs rather than apps, but they dont have them.

Same here, except I've got 350k. Unfortunately, even when they had GCs the prices were totally out of wack. Having said that, I would probably trade all these points for a $20 gift card just so I could wipe my hands from the buggy mess for good.

#144 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Same here, except I've got 350k. Unfortunately, even when they had GCs the prices were totally out of wack. Having said that, I would probably trade all these points for a $20 gift card just so I could wipe my hands from the buggy mess for good.

I tried FAS and it was just a wreck. Not worth it in my opinion

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600