PSP Bundle (game, case, 8gb card, cfw, etc.)

Mwulf

CAGiversary!
I've made a listing on ebay for my PSP. I never used it as a 'portable' device, so it's still in very, very good condition. Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180839097206?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649http://www.ebay.com/itm/180852613863?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It includes:

-PSP-2000 (Slim) console -- with the latest custom firmware (which lets you connect to the PSN store, if you so wish).

-Sony's 3.6v 220mAh supplemental battery--a "big" battery, it (supposedly) doubles the PSP's battery life.

-A screen protector, applied perfectly, with minimal scratches (I took good care of it, and it's always had a screen protector, so the screen itself is in 100% perfect condition).

-An 8GB memory card to store downloaded PSP, PS1 and PSMini games.

-A leather dual-compartment carrying case, which fits the console snugly. Is sealed with a zipper and has a metal PSP-logo "buckle" on the top. Very stylish.

-A UMD game: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. Game is in good condition; manual and case are included.

-An AC Power cord

It's starting at $80. If you think that's too much... feel free to offer me some advice here; I really love my PSP, though, so I'd likely be unwilling to part with it for too much less.

(Note: there was nothing in the rules about CFW, so I'm assuming it's okay to mention here).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've relisted at a reduced price. Maybe it's a bit steep, but like I said, I don't really mind if it doesn't sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180852613863?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Bidding starts at $55.55, "buy it now" option at $123.45.

Yes, that's intentional.

[quote name='Spyder187']15 bucks for shipping? Lmao. you my friend are insane.[/QUOTE]

If it costs $6 to ship a single game, odds are I'd be paying more like $20 to ship the PSP anywhere, considering it probably weighs more than 3 times a PS2 game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you were actually correct in charging $15 for shipping - with everything that was included. I shipped a PSP, charge cable, and a few games today and it cost $11 via USPS. $15 was reasonable. Don't let the haters hate!

Was your listing taken down or did it sell already. If it was taken down you could reliat it but do not mention that is CFW installed in it, since eBay got really strict about that and would remove items if they even hinted at it.

For your sake I hope it sold and was not taken down.

Nah, it's still there. The first time I tried to list it, it got taken down pretty quickly (like within 10 minutes). Right now, the listing is... working around that little rule by stating that the PSP "does not have official firmware" in the product description.

If anyone buys it, I'll message them asking them if they understand that it has CFW, and asking whether or not they want me to remove the CFW and install latest OFW.

bread's done
Back