Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3/360) - $54.96 - Amazon

It's actually been cheaper on NewEgg sometimes with their discount codes. Brings it down to $48, when they're available.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']It's actually been cheaper on NewEgg sometimes with their discount codes. Brings it down to $48, when they're available.[/QUOTE]

Not currently.

Replies like yours always irk me a bit when I see them on here. Many people on CAG usually have credit/bonus to spend at Amazon. Thus, my thread.

No offense, seriously, but why comment with a deal from the past, anyway?

[quote name='cynicalaa22']It's actually been cheaper on NewEgg sometimes with their discount codes. Brings it down to $48, when they're available.[/QUOTE]

Those deals only exist a week or so before the game comes out, then they are gone forever.

You're forgetting Amazon has DOA5 demo with this preorder, newegg doesn't. Chances are if you are a NG fan, you are a DOA fan as well and would want a demo for few bucks more. For Californians, the prices are the same after tax at newegg.

[quote name='blinknot4']Not currently.

Replies like yours always irk me a bit when I see them on here. Many people on CAG usually have credit/bonus to spend at Amazon. Thus, my thread.

No offense, seriously, but why comment with a deal from the past, anyway?[/QUOTE]

Why not post every game on Amazon because people usually have credit/bonus to spend and there's no tax?

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']You're forgetting Amazon has DOA5 demo with this preorder, newegg doesn't. Chances are if you are a NG fan, you are a DOA fan as well and would want a demo for few bucks more. For Californians, the prices are the same after tax at newegg.[/QUOTE]
this.

[quote name='GUNNM']reading the bullet points how did they give this game a 8/10 it sounds like they shit on it[/QUOTE]

Those bullet points were from Gamespot (not a review) the top part was not a review either but just a small recap of what XB magazine said.

Thanks OP ! The NG3 trailer I saw was awesome and caught my attention, but I'm kinda frustrated whether if this third installation will be as good as the previous ones :whistle2:k

[quote name='GUNNM']reading the bullet points how did they give this game a 8/10 it sounds like they shit on it[/QUOTE]
you know, they set the bar so high back in 2004 that even a shitty NG sequal today is still a good action game.

I like Ninja Gaiden and all, but with ME3 and ToGf already bought this month, I gotta wait on this, plus I have a good feeling that this will be $30 in a few months and probably $20 by Black Friday.

PS: I like that K/Catherine avatar above me.

I cannot wait for this game. I sincerely hope it is good.

The one thing that bothers me is the GIANT graphic detail in HUD in the upper left corner. The large swoop takes up a lot of space...

Yeah I had $20 in reward points at amazon, so I got mine there, came out to 34.xx. I figure that's the best I'll find on it. The NG games are in my top 10 of all time, but I don't have high hopes at all for this one. Still have to have it on release day, and still want to hope for the best, but judging by hayashi's track record...eh.

[quote name='roymustang']I like Ninja Gaiden and all, but with ME3 and ToGf already bought this month, I gotta wait on this, plus I have a good feeling that this will be $30 in a few months and probably $20 by Black Friday.

PS: I like that K/Catherine avatar above me.[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of Team Ninja games (Itagaki's). Hayashi games are pretty bleh thus far. If anything, I want to see him make a new IP, if he can, instead of leeching off Itagaki's and make crappier versions of them. I still preordered NG3 even knowingi it's an inferior product. If anything, I think I'm more interested in the preorder bonus, DOA5 demo, than NG3. DOA5 looks to be the first promosing game from crippled Team Ninja.

Yeah, that avatar's pretty sexy. :lol:

[quote name='HaloSucks']NG is awesome, NG on Nintendo is horrible and you be breaking TVs and controllers...

I don't think anyone I ever known beaten any NG games on Nintendo,

http://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Gaiden-...J32A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1331742350&sr=8-3
LOL!!!![/QUOTE]

What..seriously? NG on the NES was great dude. Games were meant to be hard back then, it was what gave their replay value.

If you thought NG on Nintendo was hard though, apparently you didn't do NG2 on MNM, or any of the Mission Modes from either game on MNM. Only game I ever broke a controller over.

[quote name='HaloSucks'].

I don't think anyone I ever known beaten any NG games on Nintendo,
/QUOTE]

You're right... we haven't met.

NGIII: Ancient Ship of Doom (NTSC vers.) was really the toughest one of the 3 to beat with only 5 continues and enemies depleting your entire life bar in four hits... Took me 2 full weeks to beat it back in the day. I sat in school figuring out strategies for the end bosses in my notebook.

[quote name='roymustang']I like Ninja Gaiden and all, but with ME3 and ToGf already bought this month, I gotta wait on this, plus I have a good feeling that this will be $30 in a few months and probably $20 by Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning the same way unless the weekly ads bring a good deal. Still not done with ME3 and haven't even started ToGf.

I had forgotten I had put a price alert on this game on Glyde. Last night I got this email.

Dear Justin,

Good news! The price of the game "Ninja Gaiden 3" has dropped to $18.50. Get in on this steal before others catch wind of it.

Ninja Gaiden 3 for $18.50

As you requested, we've kept an eye on the price of this item, but we won't email you again about its changing price. If you don't want to buy it now or you missed the deal, you can always set a new price alert by clicking the link above.

LOL $18.50 already. By the time I woke up and checked the lowest price was $40 something again, but still funny.

$20 tops of you're up for a mediocre action game. This game can't hold a candle to the past ninja gaiden games, shouldn't even be considered one

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why not post every game on Amazon because people usually have credit/bonus to spend and there's no tax?[/QUOTE]

Because this is techically a deal. 5 off on anew game is still 5 off and the best deal AT THIS time.

I am actually instrested in this game because I suck at the other NG games and this is supposed to be easier.

This and Silent Hill Downpour biggest dissapointments in a long time for me. Downpour is actually decent except for terrible game glitches that ruin the game. Absolutely inexcusible, the guy who was supposed to test that game must of been passed out stone.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']This and Silent Hill Downpour biggest dissapointments in a long time for me. Downpour is actually decent except for terrible game glitches that ruin the game. Absolutely inexcusible, the guy who was supposed to test that game must of been passed out stone.[/QUOTE]

never played it. That's what reviews are for - to save us from disappointment

NG 3 is garbage! Lack of ninpo, weapons (coming out as DLC soon I heard), poor enemy and level design

I enjoyed Sigma 1 and 2 in everyway, but Ninja Gaiden 3 is disappoinment! Why? Because the main developer Itagaki left the team....

This game is worth around $20 imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHA2fSl5Cc0

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']NG 3 is garbage! Lack of ninpo, weapons (coming out as DLC soon I heard), poor enemy and level design

I enjoyed Sigma 1 and 2 in everyway, but Ninja Gaiden 3 is disappoinment!

This game is worth around $20 imo[/QUOTE]

This.

I'm planning through it now because I was able to pick it up with a B2G1 coupon I had. The camera angles are awful, and multiplayer is a joke. I can see why the reviews were the way they were.

The first match I played it paired me against a bunch of lvl 25s and 50. The 50 was just 1 shotting everyone with the ninpo attacks. Complete garbage.

Here's my review so far:
Your main weapon is a sword, and it isnt even the dragon sword, apparently you lose it after the first mission, but you're giving a replacement katana. Next mission, you're given a high-tech prototype bow/arrow, and those are your 2 weapons you use the rest of the game. The story is confusing as hell. I've played through about half the game so far and I probably wont be picking this game up again.

[quote name='sasukekun']This.

I'm planning through it now because I was able to pick it up with a B2G1 coupon I had. The camera angles are awful, and multiplayer is a joke. I can see why the reviews were the way they were.

The first match I played it paired me against a bunch of lvl 25s and 50. The 50 was just 1 shotting everyone with the ninpo attacks. Complete garbage.

Here's my review so far:
Your main weapon is a sword, and it isnt even the dragon sword, apparently you lose it after the first mission, but you're giving a replacement katana. Next mission, you're given a high-tech prototype bow/arrow, and those are your 2 weapons you use the rest of the game. The story is confusing as hell. I've played through about half the game so far and I probably wont be picking this game up again.
[/QUOTE]

I have not even touched MP to be honest, thinking about selling the game and code seperately...If they put more effort to the single player instead of MP we would've seen something....

Btw if your gonna play this game don't INSTALL (PS3 ver) While it makes load times faster the in game frame rate starts to drop which is horrific!

Hell even ninja blade is better than this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EawBtc6HxRo

[quote name='CaoPi']I have not even touched MP to be honest, thinking about selling the game and code seperately...If they put more effort to the single player instead of MP we would've seen something....

Btw if your gonna play this game don't INSTALL (PS3 ver) While it makes load times faster the in game frame rate starts to drop which is horrific![/QUOTE]
Didn't install it, because I wasn't planning to keep it that long. I'm trying to beat it tonight so I can trade it in before I head into work tomorrow.

Luckily, the pre-owned copy I got had an unused online pass.

bread's done
Back