Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3/360) - $54.96 - Amazon

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

meh - i dunno i don't think the game is that bad actually. i'm a sucker for a ninjas.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#32 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

NG 3 is garbage! Lack of ninpo, weapons (coming out as DLC soon I heard), poor enemy and level design

I enjoyed Sigma 1 and 2 in everyway, but Ninja Gaiden 3 is disappoinment! Why? Because the main developer Itagaki left the team....

This game is worth around $20 imo

Edited by CaoPi, 01 April 2012 - 04:22 AM.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#33 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

NG 3 is garbage! Lack of ninpo, weapons (coming out as DLC soon I heard), poor enemy and level design

I enjoyed Sigma 1 and 2 in everyway, but Ninja Gaiden 3 is disappoinment!

This game is worth around $20 imo

This.

I'm planning through it now because I was able to pick it up with a B2G1 coupon I had. The camera angles are awful, and multiplayer is a joke. I can see why the reviews were the way they were.

The first match I played it paired me against a bunch of lvl 25s and 50. The 50 was just 1 shotting everyone with the ninpo attacks. Complete garbage.

Here's my review so far:
Spoiler

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#34 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

I like how my thread randomly came back alive this evening.

I do enjoy this game, btw. Haters gonna hate.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#35 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

This.

I'm planning through it now because I was able to pick it up with a B2G1 coupon I had. The camera angles are awful, and multiplayer is a joke. I can see why the reviews were the way they were.

The first match I played it paired me against a bunch of lvl 25s and 50. The 50 was just 1 shotting everyone with the ninpo attacks. Complete garbage.

Here's my review so far:

Spoiler

I have not even touched MP to be honest, thinking about selling the game and code seperately...If they put more effort to the single player instead of MP we would've seen something....

Btw if your gonna play this game don't INSTALL (PS3 ver) While it makes load times faster the in game frame rate starts to drop which is horrific!

Hell even ninja blade is better than this one!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#36 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

I have not even touched MP to be honest, thinking about selling the game and code seperately...If they put more effort to the single player instead of MP we would've seen something....

Btw if your gonna play this game don't INSTALL (PS3 ver) While it makes load times faster the in game frame rate starts to drop which is horrific!

Didn't install it, because I wasn't planning to keep it that long. I'm trying to beat it tonight so I can trade it in before I head into work tomorrow.

Luckily, the pre-owned copy I got had an unused online pass.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.