Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#6181 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

No plat? You'd think it would have one if they were charging 40$ for it somewhere.

Either way, I'll get it eventually. Looks fun....and odd, just how I like them
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6182 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:07 AM

I didn't know that and I still think it's a steal.

Damn. I was considering getting the HK version before I say that it wasn't in English and the secret E3 announcement that it was coming to North America, but that was about $40 for the digital version. This is a steal for the price alone.

Uhhh, what?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6183 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

Uhhh, what?

Europe and Hong Kong/Japan are the same thing now?

#6184 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

Europe and Hong Kong/Japan are the same thing now?

Ohhh, sorry, huge difference. Okay, if you didn't know it was being released anywhere in the universe for $40, would you still consider it a deal at $15?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6185 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

http://blog.eu.plays...ork-next-month/

From what I can see, it's nowhere close to $40 in Europe.

#6186 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Does your PC have a wireless card? If so, you can use ethernet to connect the PC to the net, and then set up ICS through your wireless card. I do it all the time when I'm at the in laws since they don't have wifi.

nope just a plain pc though since you can charge the VITA using the USB port maybe you could hooked to the net Using it BUT i dont think i would work (would try it tonight but vita is at other house and wont get it back till weekend)

may have to go to hotspot if VITA Is getting all of the ps1 games next week love to download some PS1 rpg games
WOOOO I STINK

#6187 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

I don't think I died in 1, but I died once to David in ep 2 and about 3-4 times to Brenda trying to figure out how to advance.

Yeah... The Brenda bit is just kind of legitimately poor game design. She's too touchy and the window on talking is too short. That was definitely the most frustrating part of the entire two episodes.

That said, I enjoyed Walking Dead a ton. I like Telltale adventure games a lot, though, so I kind of expected to enjoy it going in.

#6188 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

If I got amnesia that removed all prior knowledge of Tokyo Jungle until the PS Blog post that was released today, I'd still think it was a great price for a game that is right up my alley.

#6189 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

In case you guys thought I was lying about always being on the shitty team in Gotham City:

Posted Image

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6190 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

In case you guys thought I was lying about always being on the shitty team in Gotham City:

Posted Image

Glad I wasn't playing when you took that picture haha. I usually hear people yelling about how people online suck at the game. That's usually the case on FPS that I've seen.

#6191 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

Isnt that like the case with almost any fps lol?

One team is the super giga pro's who can spawn camp you and shoot you the second you spawn, the other team is a bunch of 12 year olds running in circles flash banging their own team mates screaming racist insults in their mics.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6192 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

Posted Image

Thats why I dont play many games online. Cause I would always be on those shitty teams since I am shitty (aka dont play all the time and learn the secret spots and/or cheats).

As for Frisky, he is so literal all the time, I cant figure out if he is really that boring in real life or if he is really just a robot.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#6193 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:03 AM

+1 dgwillia006, that's why when I do play FPS titles I'll just mute them.

#6194 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

I mute everyone with a mic icon. No one actually uses it to talk strategy or tactics. It's usually just bullshit talk with a friend or whining about dying or being racist.

Hahaha, I got banned from PS3trophies.org because I posted that pic and it showed my actual PSN and I've been banned before from that website. I think I went like 2 years without anyone knowing, hahah, fuckin idiots.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6195 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

Lol, you can get banned for posting a pic with your PSN ID?

That sounds really dumb
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6196 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

They knew from his picture that he was an alt account for a banned member.

#6197 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

I guess trophies are serious business. Just a bunch of nerds showing off how many guides they can follow. I just lurk on them and steal their tips lololol.

#6198 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

I guess trophies are serious business. Just a bunch of nerds showing of how many guides they can follow. I just lurk on them and steal their tips lololol.

Haha, nah, it's cause I went up against their moderators a long time ago (probably at least three years ago). Guess they hold a grudge. I'll still be able to use the site, I just won't be able to post, which is not a big deal at all.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6199 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

I guess trophies are serious business. Just a bunch of nerds showing off how many guides they can follow. I just lurk on them and steal their tips lololol.

You're not stealing anything. The tips are posted to be shared. ;)

It is actually a good site if you are just looking for help with trophies or even helping people out with info. Its when you try to have conversations on it that the immaturity shines through.

Its like how people on CAG will complain about the smallest thing. For example, people really complain when an exclamation point is used in a topic?

By the way, did anyone download Outland from Plus? I tried it for an hour or so, and Fuck me, is it the most boring game ever? Does it get better?

KneeKnee.png

#6200 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

To anyone who got Legasista early, is it good? I'm debating on whether to get it now or wait.

I played it for about 90 minutes tonight. I am actually still in the tutorial, the game seems rather slow in presenting me with all the different things I can do in the game. It's a little bit overwhelming but I'm getting a handle on most things. I also seem to be rather slow when it comes to playing games, so that might be part of it as well.

The game is in Japanese with English text, which is actually kinda cool. I'm a quick reader so it's nice to not be tempted by English audio. The game is really nice looking, like I said earlier I'm a total newb when it comes to NIS games, but I really like the colors and the sprites in the game. The story is kind of odd but still intriguing at this point, though I assume it will be going off the rails sooner or later.

Gameplay and combat is fine but uneventful so far. Like I said, I'm still in the tutorial so there hasn't been a whole lot of combat. The menu/equip screens are OK, but seem just a little bit convoluted. There's still a couple aspects of the game I still don't have a handle on.
Spoiler

It seems like people have compared the game to the Cladun games on PSP. I actually thought those Cladun games looked really fun, but I've never owned a PSP so I never got the chance to play them. That is what kind-of pushed me into getting Legasista, so I could finally get a chance to check out a Cladun-like game.

I got the game in a trade for 1600msp card (technically $20, but it felt like a lot less because I probably paid closer to $12.50 for the card AND it's been sitting in my drawer for almost 6 months) so I'm happy with my purchase so far. If I had paid $30 cash for the game, I might not be quite as happy with the game so far.

EDIT: Oh ya, I haven't unlocked any trophies yet. In reading the descriptions of some of them, it sounds like the Platinum would be very time consuming.

You're not stealing anything. The tips are posted to be shared. ;)

It is actually a good site if you are just looking for help with trophies or even helping people out with info. Its when you try to have conversations on it that the immaturity shines through.

Its like how people on CAG will complain about the smallest thing. For example, people really complain when an exclamation point is used in a topic?

By the way, did anyone download Outland from Plus? I tried it for an hour or so, and Fuck me, is it the most boring game ever? Does it get better?

If I remember correctly, Outland starts off pretty slow until you start unlocking powers. It definitely gets better, to me it's a borderline-great platformer that tried something new and succeeded. It also has a couple tough as nails bosses, which I appreciate in platforming games.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6201 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

Thats why I dont play many games online. Cause I would always be on those shitty teams since I am shitty (aka dont play all the time and learn the secret spots and/or cheats).

As for Frisky, he is so literal all the time, I cant figure out if he is really that boring in real life or if he is really just a robot.

Lol if I ever ask a question in.this thread, Frisky is rarely far behind. It comes in very handy. Every Forum needs one!

#6202 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

Haha, nah, it's cause I went up against their moderators a long time ago (probably at least three years ago). Guess they hold a grudge. I'll still be able to use the site, I just won't be able to post, which is not a big deal at all.

Sounds like a woman trying to cock block you from GETTINMONEY. When it's bout gettin yo paper, you do whatever you gots to do, you feel me?

Posted Image
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#6203 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:18 AM

Sounds like a woman trying to cock block you from GETTINMONEY. When it's bout gettin yo paper, you do whatever you gots to do, you feel me?

Posted Image

You're so funny, Paco.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6204 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

For all the people excited about CS:GO (like me!!). Just a heads up it does actually have a shiny platinum to it (9 Golds as well). Kinda nice too since the 360 list was blah. Nice to see after so many times PS3 getting less point values on certain games, we have one go our way. Nothing really difficult on it either so should all just come from playing normally, which is nice for any online game.

http://www.yourgamer.../view/1473-csgo

RPGHope18.png

#6205 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

Isnt that like the case with almost any fps lol?

One team is the super giga pro's who can spawn camp you and shoot you the second you spawn, the other team is a bunch of 12 year olds running in circles flash banging their own team mates screaming racist insults in their mics.

That sounds like BF1943 at times. Any time someone turns on their mic and it starts blaring over my tv speakers, I usually turn my mic on and set it aside so I don't have to hear the squelch of them screaming or blasting their music on my tv.

When the noise level coming from the mic gets too loud for my liking though, I've been known to scream or mumble gibberish till the idiots turn their mics back off.:D
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6206 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

That sounds like BF1943 at times. Any time someone turns on their mic and it starts blaring over my tv speakers, I usually turn my mic on and set it aside so I don't have to hear the squelch of them screaming or blasting their music on my tv.

When the noise level coming from the mic gets too loud for my liking though, I've been known to scream or mumble gibberish till the idiots turn their mics back off.:D
Posted Image

When will the game cs go release? What time in tomorrow in pst?

#6207 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

For all the people excited about CS:GO (like me!!). Just a heads up it does actually have a shiny platinum to it (9 Golds as well). Kinda nice too since the 360 list was blah. Nice to see after so many times PS3 getting less point values on certain games, we have one go our way. Nothing really difficult on it either so should all just come from playing normally, which is nice for any online game.

http://www.yourgamer.../view/1473-csgo

Hello, are you a trophy booster ? I want to get these trophy as soon as possible. My psn is ckc4043.

#6208 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hello, are you a trophy booster ? I want to get these trophy as soon as possible. My psn is ckc4043.

I only boost online trophies if the online community is dead, and it's the only way to get them done. This game will be far from a dead community. I know there will probably be some on here that will want to rush to finish and move on, but I'm taking my time to enjoy this one. :bouncy:

RPGHope18.png

#6209 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

I only boost online trophies if the online community is dead, and it's the only way to get them done. This game will be far from a dead community. I know there will probably be some on here that will want to rush to finish and move on, but I'm taking my time to enjoy this one. :bouncy:

Would you mind helping me to get the trophy? Thank you very much, by the way,When will the game cs go release? What time in tomorrow in pst?

#6210 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

Would you mind helping me to get the trophy? Thank you very much, by the way,When will the game cs go release? What time in tomorrow in pst?

No one can say for certain when the store will update, since there has been times that it has not updated till 11PM EST and others it has at 2PM EST.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png