Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#7351 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Thanks! And, I see it's a 2 game pack! Even better!:D Still hope it gets a PS+ discount!

I hope that too.
It would be nice if they add a dynamic theme and some avatars for free.
Posted Image

#7352 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

The Walking Dead to be released on disc Dec. 4th with all 5 episodes. No word on pricing yet.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7353 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

The Walking Dead to be released on disc Dec. 4th with all 5 episodes. No word on pricing yet.

Just saw that. Pretty sweet because it has the ability to drop to $10 like back to the future did

#7354 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Playstation blog has released the PS+ update for this week

http://blog.us.plays...week-discounts/

Free Starhawk single player (which we knew about) and 20% off day one discounts on Tokyo Jungle and Hell Yeah.

Guess it was too much to hope for a discount on Marvel vs Capcom. I was planning on only getting that, but I've had a passing interest in both Hell Yeah and Tokyo Jungle.. might end up being an expensive update for me.

#7355 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Between Marvel vs Capcom Origins, Final Fantasy III, and Tokyo Jungle I'm going broke this week.

Although if FF3 is above $30 I won't be partaking.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#7356 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Between Marvel vs Capcom Origins, Final Fantasy III, and Tokyo Jungle I'm going broke this week.

Although if FF3 is above $30 I won't be partaking.

So I guess you might not be taking ffiii Ign posted that it is going to be 39,99$.

But we never know if it actually be like that and also if ps+ will get a discount
:error:
Spoiler

#7357 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

Does everyone think Eps 3, 4 and 5 will be free in the future? Might as well wait.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#7358 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

Starhawk SP, all of its DLC, and Hell Yeah/Tokyo Jungle for $12 each for PS+ this week:

Plus continues to get better and better with online game save storage increasing to 1GB last week as well as new details on Plus for PS Vita. Now its time for Starhawk’s single player campaign to join the Plus lineup of amazing free content for members. With this, and other great deals on new release titles, it’s easy to see why Plus members continue to enjoy the best deal in gaming. But enough talk, have at you!

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here to get access.
September 25th PlayStation Plus Update

Starhawk (Single Player Campaign Only) and All Add-Ons

Free for PlayStation Plus Members

Starhawk is arriving for download on PSN with tomorrow’s PlayStation Store Update and it’s coming with options: You can download the Single Player Campaign, or if multiplayer is more your speed, you can elect to download just that mode. And of course, you can also snag the entire game with all modes included. Plus members get the complete single player campaign free with their membership as well as several bits of Add-On content. If you like what you play, don’t forget to pick up the multiplayer mode! It’s also a great time to get in on the MLG Starhawk $20,000 tournament happening soon. Head over to the Starhawk MLG site for all the rules and details!

In addition, we’re throwing in all the Starhawk Add-ons for Plus members! That includes every multiplayer skin, every vehicle paint scheme, the new Grizzly Exo-Rig and the Pod Cannon, even the game’s bombastic soundtrack; it’s all free for Plus members. Watch for tomorrow’s PlayStation Store update to see the complete item breakdown.

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

20% discount for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular Price: $14.99, PS Plus Price: $11.99)

If you haven’t had your eye on this new PSN release, you need to check out the above trailer. You’re an angry rabbit with a thirst for vengeance, a super sawing jetpack driller and some seriously badass weapons. Explore, jump, shoot, loot, upgrade, drill and destroy Hell’s monsters. ALL OF THEM. Get it with a first week discount through PlayStation Plus.

Tokyo Jungle

20% discount for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular Price: $14.99, PS Plus Price: $11.99)

It’s the experience gaming site Polygon hailed as the game that has “inspired more breathless updates to friends and coworkers than any game in recent memory…”. It’s that crazy, and it’s that good. With more than 50 playable animals to choose from, unleash your inner beast to hunt your way to the top of Tokyo’s post-apocalyptic food chain. Whether in Story or Survival Mode, you never know where your next meal will come from or the dangers you’ll face, so be prepared for anything and everything.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#7359 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

So we get the Starhawk SP for free and then they throw in the multiplayer DLC as well? I guess that gives us an incentive to go ahead and buy the MP as well.

#7360 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Does everyone think Eps 3, 4 and 5 will be free in the future? Might as well wait.

Just wait for it you never know when they will make you a surprise and give them for free, if you have a good backlog of games just don't spend extra money this site has it's name for a reason.

I normally wait while playing other games
Spoiler

#7361 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

So we get the Starhawk SP for free and then they throw in the multiplayer DLC as well? I guess that gives us an incentive to go ahead and buy the MP as well.

Yes and another surprise which hasn't been revealed is also coming and going to be announced Tuesday if I'm not mistaken, but rest assured that if you get to play the single player campaign and if you like trophies etc, your trophy count will always show the multiplayer part with 0 trophies, making you unable to get the platinum.

This isn't like killzone multiplayer in which they had made a separate trophy list just for that these 2 lists will be shared
Spoiler

#7362 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

If you can wait, wait or for the disc version to go on sale that comes in December but I'm 100% sure the deal was to offer 2 as an enticement to the other 3 with no plans to complete it in the same free manner.

Also one thing worth mentioning you need to have Episode 1 activae as part of your subscription to ps+ otherwise you can't play the add-ons even if they are free, this is all the same for episode games, games for 2 to 5 etc are just add-ons
Spoiler

#7363 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thanks guys. Yes, I downloaded 1 and 2, haven't even played them yet. lol. The backlog is huge, so I definitely can wait. It's just something I know I'll eventually want to play through for certain.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#7364 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hmm, I'm 1/2 tempted by Hell Yeah being 20% off, but considering it's Sega, I'm sure it'll be on sale for $10 or less soon enough. Really hope there's a demo for Tokyo Jungle so I can try it out.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7365 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

^There's not going to be one, according to the blogcast.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7366 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hmm, I'm 1/2 tempted by Hell Yeah being 20% off, but considering it's Sega, I'm sure it'll be on sale for $10 or less soon enough. Really hope there's a demo for Tokyo Jungle so I can try it out.

According to the drop these are the demos tomorrow:
Demos

• Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
  • NBA 2K13
  • Realms of Ancient War

Spoiler

#7367 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Was pretty sure I was going to pick up Tokyo Jungle anyway. This definitely seals the deal.

#7368 redline

redline

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

So I guess you might not be taking ffiii Ign posted that it is going to be 39,99$.

But we never know if it actually be like that and also if ps+ will get a discount

Wow, that's crazy. I think I'll just get the UMD from Play-Asia if that's the case.

#7369 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

Was pretty sure I was going to pick up Tokyo Jungle anyway. This definitely seals the deal.

Same here. Thanks everyone for posting the info for the lazy like me

#7370 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Wow, that's crazy. I think I'll just get the UMD from Play-Asia if that's the case.

It is only MSRP so maybe it won't come out at 39,99$ maybe cheaper but if Square Enix was smart they'd do lower than 29,99$
Spoiler

#7371 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

I wouldn't even pay that much for fucking Final Fantasy 3. Cocaine is a helluva drug Square

#7372 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

I wouldn't even pay that much for fucking Final Fantasy 3. Cocaine is a helluva drug Square

Seriously. This game should not be more than $20, and I wouldn't pay more than $10. SE needs to seriously get their addiction in check.

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#7373 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

I couldnt see them charging any more than 20$ for it, its a remake of a remake of a remake (DS to Android/Iphone to PSP). And it wasnt even that great of a remake to begin with.....

Where the hell are the remakes for V and VI, 1-IV get all the love.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7374 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

I'm crazy excited for Tokyo Jungle, was definitely going to get it anyways, but the discount is nice! :)

Hell Yeah! looks interesting, I might get that too. Very cool art style. Giant Bomb will have a Quick Look video up tomorrow morning, I'm gonna check that out to help me make a decision.
Posted Image

#7375 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

I just got around to checking out some gameplay footage after hearing all this talk about Tokyo Jungle. Looks pretty sweet!

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#7376 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

I have been trying that Double Dragon Neon a bit more. Some of the music is really good.

Playstation blog has released the PS+ update for this week

Free Starhawk single player (which we knew about) and 20% off day one discounts on Tokyo Jungle and Hell Yeah.

Guess it was too much to hope for a discount on Marvel vs Capcom. I was planning on only getting that, but I've had a passing interest in both Hell Yeah and Tokyo Jungle.. might end up being an expensive update for me.

:bomb:

I think I'll wait a bit and see if they discount it. Haven't, even, been playing my UMvC3. Though I play MvC2, almost, regularly.

Hell Yeah looks interesting. Haven't heard of it.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#7377 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

Tokyo Jungle is really tempting at $11.99.

I might pick it up just for the sake of adding such an oddity to my collection.

However, I'm really more interested in hearing about the first week of October update.

Come on PS+, work some magic~

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#7378 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

Tokyo Jungle is really tempting at $11.99.

I might pick it up just for the sake of adding such an oddity to my collection.

However, I'm really more interested in hearing about the first week of October update.

Come on PS+, work some magic~

Are you in Europe ? Hell yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is free for Europe October 4th it wasn't mentioned for US but the same didn't happen with machinarium
Spoiler

#7379 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Tempted to buy Hell Yeah, but at the same time hoping it'll be free for US eventually since EU is getting it free in Oct...
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#7380 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Tempted to buy Hell Yeah, but at the same time hoping it'll be free for US eventually since EU is getting it free in Oct...

Did you see retro/grade free machinarium free or past games available on eu, free? I don't think it will
Spoiler