Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#7951 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hell hath frozen over! Retro City Rampage is coming out next week! 2012 really is the end of days!

523546.png

#7952 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

I knew Retro City Rampage was coming to the Vita but had no idea it would support Cross Buy. EXTREMELY smart move on their part. Day 1 purchase for me.

Ya seriously what the Fuck where the hell did that come from? Awesome! Small discount and I'm in! (I'll also take it for free PS+)

Considering the game was almost single-handedly made by one individual, I think the chances of it ever being free on PS+ are slim and none. A discount would be nice though.

The creator was dropping major hints about it in the past week on Twitter. He kept talking about making launch trailers and stuff like that.

I wouldn't call talks about a launch trailer that much of a hint. This seemed pretty out of the blue to me.

#7953 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

I spent over 100$ n didn't get any extra funds added to my wallet... Does it usually take a while ??

#7954 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

I spent over 100$ n didn't get any extra funds added to my wallet... Does it usually take a while ??

Pretty sure you wont get the extra $20 till October is over, seeing as how the promotion lasts the entire month. I'll go read the fine print and change this if I'm wrong.

#7955 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

u will get it in nov

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png?44341065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#7956 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:23 AM

Yep, but only if you actually hit download on the game page.

Man, I hope they get some better discounts by the end of October.

So is it not enough to just add free games to your cart and checkout so that they appear in your transaction history? Do you actually have to download each free ps+ game?

#7957 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

That will work, you don't need to dl them right away.

#7958 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:36 AM

retro city rampage is a pleasant surprise. definitely going to pick that up. i'll support cross buy whenever i can.

#7959 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Games
Derrick the Deathfin - $7.99
Joe Danger: The Movie - $14.99
Machinarium
Retro City Rampage - $14.99 - Cross Buy Support

Vita Games
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Retro City Rampage - $14.99 - Cross Buy Support
Sunflowers

Oh what the heck Sony I want all of these. Would it hurt to spread these freaking games out a little? Especially the Vita stuff. At least Retro City is cross buy, that's cool. Definitely buying Derrick, Joe Danger, Retro and Sunflowers (I think I read it's 3.99? Can't remember if that was something else)

#7960 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

Oh what the heck Sony I want all of these. Would it hurt to spread these freaking games out a little? Especially the Vita stuff. At least Retro City is cross buy, that's cool. Definitely buying Derrick, Joe Danger, Retro and Sunflowers (I think I read it's 3.99? Can't remember if that was something else)

I know what you mean there is a lot of good games coming out next week, I'm getting Derrick, Joe Danger 2, Retro City and maybe Doctor Who (depends on how is priced)

T9rTk6Q.gif

#7961 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

Has there ever been a deal on the Gravity Rush DLC (or any non-pinball Vita DLC, for that matter)? I'm not even close to the plat yet, but I'm enjoying it enough that I am highly likely to pick up the DLC anyway when I finish. Just wondering on precedence and whether it's worth waiting or not.

#7962 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

Sold on Retro City Rampage.

The cross-buy is icing on the cake.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#7963 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Next week looks nice. LOVE the cross buy. Looking forward to Retro now.

KneeKnee.png

#7964 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

Looks like Retro is gonna be a day one for me.

I'm still surprised they are going to release it though, I could have sworn Microsoft was whining that they wouldn't allow it if it didn't release in the same week for both consoles (I remember this happening before too)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7965 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Has there ever been a deal on the Gravity Rush DLC (or any non-pinball Vita DLC, for that matter)? I'm not even close to the plat yet, but I'm enjoying it enough that I am highly likely to pick up the DLC anyway when I finish. Just wondering on precedence and whether it's worth waiting or not.

Outside of preorder bonuses, Escape Plan got discounted DLC for like 3 weeks. However, I don't advise the Gravity Daze DLC. While it's a good deal (for the content), the DLC seems to be required to max out certain skills. This implies they were intended to be part of the original game or they always intended it this way. Whatever the case, I don't honestly see this this is better than anything Capcom has done (since everyone calls out Capcom and leaves other games / companies alone).

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#7966 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

According to an e-mail I got you get the credit on the 9th of November.

#7967 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

The Unfinished Swan release date announced

The Unfinished Swan launches in Europe on 24th October 2012, Sony has announced.

The curious PlayStation Network paint throwing game costs £9.99 / €12.99.

If you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber the game launches a week early on 17th October.

The Unfinished Swan is made by indie developer Giant Sparrow with the help of Sony in the US. You throw blobs of paint onto the world to reveal it and, in the process, navigate it.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#7968 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

The Unfinished Swan is coming out October 23rd exclusively on PSN. And if you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you can get the game a week early — October 16th.

http://blog.us.plays...ccess-for-plus/

Glad to see this finally coming out, since has a nice uniqueness to it.

All of these titles coming out (hopefully with PSN+ discounts), I don't think it will be too difficult hitting $100 this month.

RPGHope18.png

#7969 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Sold on Retro City Rampage.

The cross-buy is icing on the cake.

This is the first I've heard of this game and brings back such fond memories I think I will have to buy it. Thanks for the video.

#7970 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

New Little King's Story is really great. I'd love to beg everyone who likes RPGs, sims and weird Japanese games to buy it, but they really made a misstep with the price. Even at $40, it's well worth it to me, but I hate to see games releasing that high. Then again, that's what all first-party Nintendo releases go for on their eshop, which is sad. I'd love to buy their entire catalog (well, minus Star Fox), but not at $40 a pop. Absurd.

#7971 Fighterspledge

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm pretty sure you can, but I'd like to bounce this off of someone first. Since the new promo is spend 100 bucks, do you think it will apply to funds added to the account as well? Can I pick up two 50 dollar cards and purchase stuff of the marketplace that way? I figure I may as well get some best buy credit while I'm at it.

#7972 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

I'm pretty sure you can, but I'd like to bounce this off of someone first. Since the new promo is spend 100 bucks, do you think it will apply to funds added to the account as well? Can I pick up two 50 dollar cards and purchase stuff of the marketplace that way? I figure I may as well get some best buy credit while I'm at it.

of course.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#7973 Fighterspledge

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

of course.

cool thanks mang.

#7974 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

http://blog.us.plays...esday-for-3-99/

SunFlowers, when it comes out for Vita next week, will be $3.99. There will also be a demo.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#7975 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

This thread looks like it's been working out. :)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7976 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

The Unfinished Swan release date announced

The Unfinished Swan launches in Europe on 24th October 2012, Sony has announced.

The curious PlayStation Network paint throwing game costs £9.99 / €12.99.

If you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber the game launches a week early on 17th October.

The Unfinished Swan is made by indie developer Giant Sparrow with the help of Sony in the US. You throw blobs of paint onto the world to reveal it and, in the process, navigate it.

Mr. Sarfaty's beard is an inspiration to us all.

#7977 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

http://blog.us.plays...lusive-content/

The exclusive content in Joe Danger: The Movie is DLC called Joe Danger Gaiden that features about ten hours' worth of levels that they first made for the original game, but they deemed them too hard and cut most of the levels and reworked the rest into what you actually saw in Joe Danger. They all support all of the features that The Movie offers.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#7978 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

I'm very interested in unfinished swan.

Question: i read a post that said you get a free dynamic theme with Nights, was that info false?

#7979 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

I've been hearing other people had the same problem, for both Nights & SA2. According to Sega, they said you need to contact Sony about the free theme.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7980 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

I'm surprised anyone is anxious to play that generic looking remake. Looks like some garbage fanart that Gust would put in their games.

The creators left the studio before this halfassed project was in development( to join Grasshopper Manufacture I might add). Just get the real one. This shit looks like a joke.

Troll Harder :roll:

The original game looks awful and is for a completely different system, so not really worth bringing up. With that being said, I got New Little King's Story and am actually pretty impressed with it. Sure some elements feel half assed and the whole same game, new story thing is complete bullshit, but if you need 40 dollars to hit 100 this month, I strongly suggest it.