Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8281 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

All i want from the psn store is better organization of your download history. Digging through 500-600 downloads is beyond a pain in the ass!

I'm with you on that. Browsing through your download history on the 360 isn't any better. It reminds me of a interview years ago with some from Microsoft. They mentioned that when they were originally designing the UI they never imagined just how much DLC would actually end up being released.

#8282 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

all i want from the psn store is better organization of your download history. Digging through 500-600 downloads is beyond a pain in the ass!

+1

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8283 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but do the 1 year PS+ subscription codes require a credit card on file?

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8284 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, this is one of the most annoying things about it.

Does anyone know if the relaunch will destroy any credit we have in our accounts? I want that $20 for $100 deal and have some credit in my account. With the way Sony has handled it's market in the past, I'd be worried that they'd somehow delete all the credit I have in my wallet now.

I highly doubt you'd lose anything.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#8285 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but do the 1 year PS+ subscription codes require a credit card on file?

Nope. I don't have one on file.

594280.png

#8286 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

There really isnt much excuse from Microsoft or Sony for not letting us sort download history. Its just fucking retarded to not have a sort option.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#8287 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Nope. I don't have one on file.

Thanks!

#8288 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

PSN is a great service, but I personally have trouble finding what I am looking for, understanding the whole purchase/dowload process, and just the basic operations.

I am scared to delete anything from my HD, because I am not sure I can download it again. Like DLC maps that come with games, or pre order weapons, or whatever. I usually have to uninstall games to free up space to play new games (40gig), so I have some things like UC3 codes that I leave on there, since I haven't played the game yet.

#8289 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

i think there have just been a few exceptions of not being able to redownload something you already bought.
I know one exception was that Flow game that was a 1day free dl, but isn't shown as purchased or in dl list.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8290 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

i think there have just been a few exceptions of not being able to redownload something you already bought.
I know one exception was that Flow game that was a 1day free dl, but isn't shown as purchased or in dl list.

Streets of rage 2 and golden axe
:error:
Spoiler

#8291 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

+1

Yes, it is so annoying for preorder DLC and games removed from the store in my history since I can't just go find them in the store.

#8292 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

streets of rage 2 and golden axe aren't available to download anymore? if i remember, i got those free from ps+, right?

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8293 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

streets of rage 2 and golden axe aren't available to download anymore? if i remember, i got those free from ps+, right?

yes but they were removed so you can't download them anymore and yes it was free from playstation plus any game is free is taken out from the download list, except if you paid for it, then it will still be in your download list.

Those are the rules
Spoiler

#8294 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I do not like the new PS store design, its looks too much like the Xbox dashboard for my taste. I like psn the way it is now they just need to improve the search function and add categories to the download list

O6d6OER.jpg

#8295 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

New PS Store design coming Oct. 17th for EU, 23rd for US.

Someone else posted a bunch of PSN stuff will go on sale to celebrate the new design. Has anyone see any actual news site post info about this? I can't find any.

#8296 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

yes but they were removed so you can't download them anymore and yes it was free from playstation plus any game is free is taken out from the download list, except if you paid for it, then it will still be in your download list.

Those are the rules

Wait a minute. Did something change or are you giving bad info? I remember specifically that it used to be any game you added to your download list was there forever to DL as long as your a plus member and they didnt take it off the store. Or am I confusing something here?

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#8297 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hell Yeah DLC announced, coming Oct. 23rd.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8298 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

maybe he means if plus runs out u cannot download them any more till u renew

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#8299 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

maybe he means if plus runs out u cannot download them any more till u renew

Off topic, but it rules that you're a 9ers fan.

#8300 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Wait a minute. Did something change or are you giving bad info? I remember specifically that it used to be any game you added to your download list was there forever to DL as long as your a plus member and they didnt take it off the store. Or am I confusing something here?

the thing is like this:

PS Plus --» Free game dl ---» PS Plus rans out ---» Game dissapears from dl list --» Ps Plus subscription again --» games appear again on dl list.

Now the scenario of Streets of rage 2 and Golden Axe which were taken out from the store and were free games.

PS Plus --» Streets of Rage ---» PS Plus rans out ---» Game dissapears from dl list --» Ps Plus subscription again --» Game will not reappear on dl list.

Every other game has long as it is on the store it will be on your download list, however only if you had paid for Streets of Rage 2 or Golden Axe you would still have it on your download list, but since you didn't pay for it and it was free when it was taken out, it was in fact really taken out.
Spoiler

#8301 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hell Yeah DLC announced, coming Oct. 23rd.

Yes it was already announced on Eu blog a few weeks back I'm getting dlc with 30% discount on 23rd October that is all
Spoiler

#8302 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

the thing is like this:

PS Plus --» Free game dl ---» PS Plus rans out ---» Game dissapears from dl list --» Ps Plus subscription again --» games appear again on dl list.

Now the scenario of Streets of rage 2 and Golden Axe which were taken out from the store and were free games.

PS Plus --» Streets of Rage ---» PS Plus rans out ---» Game dissapears from dl list --» Ps Plus subscription again --» Game will not reappear on dl list.

Every other game has long as it is on the store it will be on your download list, however only if you had paid for Streets of Rage 2 or Golden Axe you would still have it on your download list, but since you didn't pay for it and it was free when it was taken out, it was in fact really taken out.

yeah okay then it was the way you worded it made me think you thought all free plus games were removed from the DL list, not just those where they are taken off the store. Or when your plus sub runs out.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#8303 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

yeah okay then it was the way you worded it made me think you thought all free plus games were removed from the DL list, not just those where they are taken off the store. Or when your plus sub runs out.

yes the same will happen when zen pinball 1 was given for free, now that zen pinball 1 dlc has been taken out from the store it isn't available to redownload unless you paid for it, or if you're subscription never worn off that's the only other possibility (though the last one I'm not sure someone who has downloaded sf2 and golden axe would have to try this one out) for example if someone maintained a ps plus subscription till 2015 just an example)
Spoiler

#8304 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

damn. i had 100% on golden axe, but still needed 10 onlines wins for streets of rage 2. i remember getting like 5 wins, but it was too laggy. I guess that rules out boosting on my other ps3 with my wife cuz i didnt dl it in there yet. any one with streets of rage 2 wanna knock out that online trophy? should take 5 minutes while its on my mind/;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8305 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

damn. i had 100% on golden axe, but still needed 10 onlines wins for streets of rage 2. i remember getting like 5 wins, but it was too laggy. I guess that rules out boosting on my other ps3 with my wife cuz i didnt dl it in there yet. any one with streets of rage 2 wanna knock out that online trophy? should take 5 minutes while its on my mind/;)

Did you ever let your Plus subscription lapse? That's what reality is saying, that if for some reason, you let it lapse, then those games won't come back.

Granted, I don't trust anything he says and would need someone to verify that.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#8306 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Just log into https://account.sony...om/login.action in there you can see your complete download list by purchases by date then just go around the date you downloaded it and you'll see if it is there.

Mine streets of rage 2 isn't there nor is golden axe, and yes I downloaded it then my ps plus lapsed out, and I re-joined Europe ps plus but I don't think region will differ since this is worlwide known and therefore streets of rage 2 and golden axe won't be back no more.
Spoiler

#8307 kannofan

kannofan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

I just saw that PSN is going to be redesigned in a couple of weeks.

Check the image, though--it appears that Resident Evil 5 will be the next big free PS Plus game:

PSN Redesign

#8308 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

"+ Morgan Haro on October 11th, 2012 at 12:10 pm said:
No, that’s likely a screenshot from a different region; likely EU. The NA Store will of course sport the new look and design and functionality, but to be clear, those screens may not reflect pricing on products as they pertain to NA."

#8309 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Check the image, though--it appears that Resident Evil 5 will be the next big free PS Plus game:

PSN Redesign

no morgan said that’s likely a screenshot from a different region; likely EU. The NA Store will of course sport the new look and design and functionality, but to be clear, those screens may not reflect pricing on products as they pertain to NA.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#8310 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

PSN Redesign

Like others have said, it's most likely EU. Also you have to remember that EU gets it first, so yeah.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.