Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8311 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

So cool people still playing Streets of Rage 2! I was playing it the other day! Beat it, again, for the 1,000th time, still fun!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8312 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

But why is it a dollar sign? Shouldn't it be the sign for british pounds?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#8313 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

no morgan said that’s likely a screenshot from a different region; likely EU. The NA Store will of course sport the new look and design and functionality, but to be clear, those screens may not reflect pricing on products as they pertain to NA.

You just 4900 trophies rpg49ers you are going to let your trophy card stay like that?
:error:
Spoiler

#8314 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

But why is it a dollar sign? Shouldn't it be the sign for british pounds?

Those are mockups they just changed the sign to dollars from the EU store. nothing else
Spoiler

#8315 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

You just 4900 trophies rpg49ers you are going to let your trophy card stay like that?

didnt even notice that

when i log in and upload my trophies i should have 8more but ill stop when i hit 4949:^o

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png?44341065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#8316 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

didnt even notice that

when i log in and upload my trophies i should have 8more but ill stop when i hit 4949:^o

Very nice =P I am waiting for my next milestone to get Vic Boss xD. (random side note)

@ Velo

I will. I already got it, but whatever. Just make sure it happens before the new BL 2 DLC comes out as I got to do that asap. I want to see what my level 50 mechromancer can really do!

@ Money

I let mine lapse and got my games back.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#8317 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

@ Money

I let mine lapse and got my games back.

Same here. My PS+ subscription lapsed last month and I was without PS+ for a couple weeks. I just checked my download list and I have BOTH Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2 sitting there.

I think gettinmoney had the right idea here, realit3y really can't be trusted without verification.

#8318 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Same here. My PS+ subscription lapsed last month and I was without PS+ for a couple weeks. I just checked my download list and I have BOTH Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2 sitting there.

I think gettinmoney had the right idea here, realit3y really can't be trusted without verification.

On europe on my download list they don't appear there maybe it is a deal exclusive on US that they haven't taken it out, but if check on xbox they were both taken out.

Regarding Zen pinball 1 if you downloaded it for free which I didn't, have you still got it into your download list?

That would be one way to check it since that was taken out worlwide.
Spoiler

#8319 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

On europe on my download list they don't appear there maybe it is a deal exclusive on US that they haven't taken it out, but if check on xbox they were both taken out.

Regarding Zen pinball 1 if you downloaded it for free which I didn't, have you still got it into your download list?

I don't believe I was a PS+ at the time of the first Zen Pinball being free, so I can't speak to that.

But I'm happy to know that after I replaced my PS3's HDD not too long ago, never re-downloaded Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2, and then let my PS+ sub lapse, I can still download them :D

#8320 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

You're wrong (like what appears to be usual). I got a EU account that had plus and everything I downloaded via plus has a blue bag icon, which means they kept track of what my account had. If you want to give me a free month of plus or pay for 3 months, then I will gladly verify that they will appear, but I count the blue bags (same as US btw) will turn red with plus. What most likely happened is that something was lost or you never actually downloaded it. I was 100% sure I downloaded Crash 1 - 3 + CTR, but when I was looking for a ps1 game to try on my Vita, none of them appeared in my download list. My Plus had lapsed during this time, so that could be it, but I assume I just mixed something up.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#8321 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Now I don't know if any other games except zen pinball were free but here's a list of de-listed games or de-listed dlc so basically try to see if any one of these were free and if you re-enabled ps plus after the lapse if you still got it, I'm not speaking of purchased one which you paid for, but purchased ones that were free.

De-listed games:
Catan
Diner Dash
Dream Chronicles
Fairytale Fights (PSN)
GTI Club + Rally Cote D'Azur
Mainichi Issho
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Misato Katsuragi News Project
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
NBA: Unrivaled
OutRun Online Arcade
Page Chronica
Punisher: No Mercy
Storm
TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
Wanted Corp
Wheel Of Fortune
Zen Pinball
Spoiler

#8322 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Damn, was hoping that was a sly reveal for RE5 free for PS+. The way they denied it in the comments, it's definitely the one game we can eliminate getting for free next week.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8323 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-767038

We know that searching the “My Downloads” list is important to a lot of you guys. Because the new PlayStation Store is built on HTML 5, it gives us the flexibility to seamlessly add new features and capabilities, so there is certainly potential to look at this more closely. But for Day One, the download list functionality will be as is. But we’re aware of the improvement opportunity here.

Seems like the big reason for the redesign was to get the PS Store onto a new foundation that was much more easily modifiable for new features in the future.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#8324 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-767038

Seems like the big reason for the redesign was to get the PS Store onto a new foundation that was much more easily modifiable for new features in the future.

Let«s hope that they infact change the download list easier because knowing that on day one you won't be able to search better it will be the same thing, as it has been for now.
Spoiler

#8325 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

Here is when Zen Pinball was offered for free:

https://blog.us.play...ore-update-192/
https://blog.us.play...ds-beta-access/

So 8 September 2010 and 21 June 2011.
Spoiler

#8326 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

I don't know why they have that RE screenshot as the main image for that post, but this looks like the main PS Store interface that you'll be using:

Posted Image

I guess clicking on the RE Collection spot brings you to that main image.

Posted Image

Game pages will show add-ons and such on that page without being ignorant of all related content like before.

#8327 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Here is when Zen Pinball was offered for free:

https://blog.us.play...ore-update-192/
https://blog.us.play...ds-beta-access/

So 8 September 2010 and 21 June 2011.

Your first link doesn't say anything about Zen Pinball being free for PS+. There is a Marvel Pinball Bundle with Zen Pinball for $9.99 for all PSN members, which equates to getting the second game for free.

#8328 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

The Tokyo Jungle video that I made last night is uploading to YT now, which should hopefully be done by tonight. I'm going to buy Joe Danger: The Movie and do a video of that tonight to go up tomorrow.

Are there any other requests? It doesn't have to just be brand new titles. It can be ancient games that don't have demos that nobody talks about anymore or any games between then and now. Minis and Move games are fair game too since I've got a fair amount of both.

#8329 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

Reality also failed to mention until way later that he let his US Plus lapse (when he got those games) and then signed up to EU Plus. Yeah, that was probably the issue. Once I saw how bad he was flipping out over Spelunker, I know to take everything he says with a grain of salt. Nah, Fuck that, a whole bag of salt.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#8330 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Reality also failed to mention until way later that he let his US Plus lapse (when he got those games) and then signed up to EU Plus. Yeah, that was probably the issue. Once I saw how bad he was flipping out over Spelunker, I know to take everything he says with a grain of salt. Nah, Fuck that, a whole bag of salt.

I never had US Plus until recently I'm from Europe why would I have US Plus back then, I only had European Plus, Only recently I started having US 1 month plus, nothing else just to get these deals this is what happenned to me and I don't have anymore those games.

Like I said they were taken out and don't have them on my list, and they are forever taken out from xbox aswell.

Maybe it didn't happen on US but Zen pinball issuehappenned worlwide.
Spoiler

#8331 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

I never had US Plus until recently I'm from Europe why would I have US Plus back then, I only had European Plus, Only recently I started having US 1 month plus, nothing else just to get these deals this is what happenned to me and I don't have anymore those games.

Like I said they were taken out and don't have them on my list, and they are forever taken out from xbox aswell.

Maybe it didn't happen on US but Zen pinball issuehappenned worlwide.

You're right, I mis-read what you said. I still wouldn't tell us things based on what goes on in EU Plus without mentioning that you're EU Plus. Almost everyone here is US Plus.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#8332 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Ok I like the black background fine, but I do not like images as backgrounds. It makes it harder to read the content. Like when they had the Spring or Summer sales with flowers and bright colors, couldn't read anything as the blocks are see through. I foresee similar problems as the background picture will change week to week, with possible blending of unknown consequences!

#8333 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

I don't know why they have that RE screenshot as the main image for that post, but this looks like the main PS Store interface that you'll be using:

Posted Image

I guess clicking on the RE Collection spot brings you to that main image.

Posted Image

Game pages will show add-ons and such on that page without being ignorant of all related content like before.

This reminds me lot of the Big Picture mode for Steam that I have been using alot so I like it and I hope it is easier to navigate like it is intended.
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#8334 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Sony is taking forever to be able to sort game names by letter - hopefully they will have this feature soon after this update.

#8335 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

God damn new PS store looks right

But whys do they have blueish color?

If they want to sell in U.S.

where the fck is our red white and blue?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#8336 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Amy
Dead Nation
Odin Sphere
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Vita

Games
007 Legends - $59.99
Arkedo Series
Doom 3 BFG Edition - $39.99
Jeopardy
Of Orcs and Men
Wheel of Fortune

PS2 Classics
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - $9.99

Minis
Breakquest Extra Evolution - $3.99

Add-ons
Dead or Alive 5
Lights, Camera, Party!
Pure Chess
Zen Pinball 2

Vita Games
Silent Hill: Book of Memories

Vita Add-ons
Pure Chess

For PS+:

Deals
007 Legends - $53.99

Games
The Unfinished Swan - $14.99

#8337 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hmmm....Amy. That's something new. Apparently it's awful, so hopefully it's a good discount.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8338 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Odin Sphere deal?

Are we going to start seeing deals on PS2 Classic titles?

That'd be nice. Although, they sure keep picking suspect titles to add to that list of PS2 games on PSN.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#8339 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Definitely pickin up Mutant Blobs Attack.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#8340 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Definitely pickin up Mutant Blobs Attack.

Do it. It was one of the first digital games I picked up for my Vita and never regretted buying it.

Anybody have any ideas on what new tables are coming to Zen Pinball 2?