Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8341 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hmmm....Amy. That's something new. Apparently it's awful, so hopefully it's a good discount.

Agreed, although I'd be more inclined to pick it up on 360 in hopes that it'd go towards the October rewards promo.

Also, I believe they released a huge patch that fixed a lot of the initial problems that caused such negative reviews.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#8342 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

Do it. It was one of the first digital games I picked up for my Vita and never regretted buying it.

Anybody have any ideas on what new tables are coming to Zen Pinball 2?

No idea, maybe they're adding the Fantastic 4 table that was left out of the original merger.

Agreed, although I'd be more inclined to pick it up on 360 in hopes that it'd go towards the October rewards promo.

Also, I believe they released a huge patch that fixed a lot of the initial problems that caused such negative reviews.

Oh cool. If it is a pretty good discount I'll make sure to look into that.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8343 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

"Zen Pinball 2 has a monsters bundle" is what is specifically said, but a good search reveals nothing. Secret announcement spoiled.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#8344 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

"Zen Pinball 2 has a monsters bundle" is what is specifically said, but a good search reveals nothing. Secret announcement spoiled.

Sweet, sounds like some Halloween themed tables. Thanks for the info Frisky.

I've actually been playing a lot of Zen Pinball 2 on my Vita lately and I've been looking for an excuse to buy more tables. It's one of the few games on my Vita where I can turn all the sound in the game off and listen to some music while playing.

#8345 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

thanks guys for clearing up that issue with realiy. my biggest gripe with digital content is it 'disappearing' like he said streets of rage 2/golden axe did. thanks.

shame catan is off the store. i would have maybe got that someday to try it out. oh well

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8346 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329913

If you want to join in on the PS+ guessing game, there's now a thread in the contest forum to guess what next week's game will be for fabulous prizes.

#8347 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

Does anyone know if the Spend $100, get $20 back applies to Sub cards?
Posted Image

#8348 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

Does anyone know if the Spend $100, get $20 back applies to Sub cards?

You have to spend stuff from your wallet for it to count. Pre-paid subs won't work.

#8349 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

You have to spend stuff from your wallet for it to count. Pre-paid subs won't work.

Thanks. My PS+ just ran out and I was thinking of picking up the One Piece game so this might push me over the line.

Edit: How does one sign up for PS+ online? I keep getting directed to Best Buy to buy Pre-Paid cards.

Edited by eliter1, 12 October 2012 - 03:48 AM.

Posted Image

#8350 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

why did they take down wanted corp? that was one of the games i would have bought during a sale.
Posted Image

#8351 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

Thanks. My PS+ just ran out and I was thinking of picking up the One Piece game so this might push me over the line.

Edit: How does one sign up for PS+ online? I keep getting directed to Best Buy to buy Pre-Paid cards.

You should be able to buy it through the PS Store.

#8352 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

There was already word of a new Marvel table announcement at NYCC on Saturday the 13th, so we should find put soon enough.

decker%2001.jpg

#8353 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

My Tokyo Jungle video is live now for those interested.

#8354 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hmm, a deal on Odin Sphere? I still haven't finished the game on my PS2 copy, but I wouldn't mind a digital version. Any word on if they ever fixed that horrible slowdown that would happen when a ton of things were on screen at once, especially with the underworld spider boss?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8355 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Anyone know how long GameStop usually takes to process a PSN download code order? I miss the days when Amazon had them and they were almost instant. I ordered one this morning at about 9AM..and I'm still waiting 3 hours later.

And for future reference...is Best Buy any faster?

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

I didn't see Velo's dick on cam, but I have in pics. He's rockin' a pretty good dick there I guess...I'm not queer though. And I will deny that I said that and make sure Google deletes it.

#8356 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Anyone know how long GameStop usually takes to process a PSN download code order? I miss the days when Amazon had them and they were almost instant. I ordered one this morning at about 9AM..and I'm still waiting 3 hours later.

The mobile site is a lot faster at delivering codes. I have had a few that take 5+ hours.

#8357 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

if you want the $20 or the $50 PSN download code, Best Buy don't offer them anymore on the website, they ran out of codes.

#8358 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

The waits I've had on codes from GameStop have varied from instant to damn near 10 hours.

I only ever tried Best Buy once, and they cancelled my order for no reason, so I just go with GameStop by default. Amazon really was the best.

#8359 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hmm, a deal on Odin Sphere? I still haven't finished the game on my PS2 copy, but I wouldn't mind a digital version. Any word on if they ever fixed that horrible slowdown that would happen when a ton of things were on screen at once, especially with the underworld spider boss?

Is there currently a deal on Odin Sphere?

Posted Image

#8360 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

I would like to know this as well.

#8361 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

As far as I know, there hasn't been any deals whatsoever on any PS2 Classics.

#8362 thefunkyredcaboose

thefunkyredcaboose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

I would like to know this as well.

It was posted that it would be on sale next week.

#8363 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Yes, it'll be on sale this upcoming Tuesday. It's neat to see a PS2 Classic finally go on sale, and hopefully it'll be something that happens more frequently.

& from my understanding, the EU version of the game fixed the slowdown to some extend, plus reduced some of the loading time as well. Really hope the PSN version has those benefits.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8364 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

yeah that slowdown was insane. especially on that first underworld queen boss. I already have the game on psn, but i havn't played it yet. sorry for no info at all, lol. i also wish they could speed up the 'cooking and eating for hp' so you wouldn't have to go in and out of restaurants, but that's a gameplay issue.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8365 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

My order was cancelled...stupid Gamestop.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

I didn't see Velo's dick on cam, but I have in pics. He's rockin' a pretty good dick there I guess...I'm not queer though. And I will deny that I said that and make sure Google deletes it.

#8366 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

Anywhere from instant to 24 hours. My first digital purchase from them was Crash Bandicoot for $3 and it took 24 hours to get the code, but the most recent stuff has been a lot quicker.

#8367 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Question...If I was to use PSN cards to buy 2 $60 games this month.. would that get me $20 back in Nov? I cant go look thru hundred pages to search for answer..

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#8368 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Anyone here interested in the fact that Amazon is selling PSN cards digitally?

http://www.amazon.co....436_pe_epc_dt2

http://www.amazon.co....436_pe_epc_dt3

http://www.amazon.co....436_pe_epc_dt4

http://www.amazon.co...C/ref=pe_epc_fl

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#8369 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Question...If I was to use PSN cards to buy 2 $60 games this month.. would that get me $20 back in Nov? I cant go look thru hundred pages to search for answer..

mmhm

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#8370 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

Dang it Tony, now you're posting retail prices. :P

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/