Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8401 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I don't think this is what's coming out on Tuesday, but Zen Studios announced a Marvel Civil War table for Zen Pinball 2:

Iron Man and Captain America face off in dramatic fashion in the latest collaboration between pinball masters Zen Studios and entertainment powerhouse Marvel Entertainment. Based on the 2006 six-part comic event Civil War, players must choose to join Iron Man in support of the Superhuman Registration Act or join Captain America in the fight against it.

The choice to support or fight the Superhuman Registration Act provides unique aspects to gameplay. For example, if you pick Captain America, you might get some help from the Punisher; whereas if you choose Iron Man, you may earn help from the Thunderbolts. Both sides contend for the allegiance of heroes still making up their minds, such as Spider-Man, Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel.

Civil War features amazing slow-motion combat animations Iron Man and Captain America, each battling for what they see is right. The number of followers amassed to each cause determines the difficulty of each fight, as determined by striking the proper targets and ramps, some of which materialize in thin air.

Civil War joins an incredible lineup of Marvel themed tables, and will release on a multitude of platforms as standalone DLC:

• Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live® Arcade and Windows 8
  • Zen Pinball 2 as Cross Buy entitled content for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita
  • Marvel Pinball for PlayStation®3
  • Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store
  • Zen Pinball on the iTunes App®Store
  • Zen Pinball THD on Google®Play.

That it's coming to Marvel Pinball on PS3 lends credence to my claims earlier that Marvel licensing required Zen Studios to keep that game around rather than delist it like ZP1.

#8402 ThePriceIsRight

ThePriceIsRight

Kupo b*tch!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Where are the PSN codes on Amazon? I dont see it on the PS3 page....only the physical cards to be mailed. :-/

#8403 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Where are the PSN codes on Amazon? I dont see it on the PS3 page....only the physical cards to be mailed. :-/

http://www.cheapassg...167&postcount=5

#8404 ThePriceIsRight

ThePriceIsRight

Kupo b*tch!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

http://www.cheapassg...167&postcount=5

Thnx

#8405 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

So it I use the best buy coupon for 15 dollars off of plus the use the card one on psn would that count towards 50 this month or no?

#8406 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

So it I use the best buy coupon for 15 dollars off of plus the use the card one on psn would that count towards 50 this month or no?

No, only the $10, $20, and $50 cards count towards the $100 promotion.

#8407 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

If you can stand him, there's a video of Eric Lempel showing off the new PS Store redesign while Hip Hop Gamer goes crazy over simple things like Resident Evil Director's Cut:

It does look quite nice in action.

#8408 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

if you can stand him, there's a video of eric lempel showing off the new ps store redesign while hip hop gamer goes crazy over simple things like resident evil director's cut:

it does look quite nice in action.

lololololololololololololol!

#8409 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

I tapped out watching that video *in tears*

#8410 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

Anyone else notice that RE5 gold was listed as PS+ free in that video?

#8411 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Anyone else notice that RE5 gold was listed as PS+ free in that video?

It's just a part of the demo version of the store that they're showing off.

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-767088

#8412 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

Lost it near the end when the guy couldnt even think of words to describe it.

And I had to stop it on the Resident Evil part, especially after the camera zoomed in. Either way, I REALLY hope they made downloading stuff off your past list easier, would make re-downloading all my stuff to the 500GB I'm getting so much easier.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8413 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

Lost it near the end when the guy couldnt even think of words to describe it.

And I had to stop it on the Resident Evil part, especially after the camera zoomed in. Either way, I REALLY hope they made downloading stuff off your past list easier, would make re-downloading all my stuff to the 500GB I'm getting so much easier.

They already said on the PS Blog that the download list will be unchanged with the upcoming store update, but they're aware we all think it sucks and they will look into fixing it sometime in the future.

decker%2001.jpg

#8414 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

They already said on the PS Blog that the download list will be unchanged with the upcoming store update, but they're aware we all think it sucks and they will look into fixing it sometime in the future.

Dammit then <_<. Atleast a search/sort feature would be nice, scrolling through upwards of 1500 items is no fun.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8415 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

So when exactly are the Amazon PSN codes coming back? I ask because I have a $10 promo code I can't find a cheap enough physical game to buy with it, so if they bring back the $10 PSN codes I'd likely grab that with the code. But then that still leaves me with $4 something on my account.:bomb:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#8416 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

not looking forward to this at all. looks like just another way for them to shove videos in my face that i have no interest in. at least before they split up videos/games content. I have no interest in any video content and now its gonna be mixed in? ugh.
i just hope they dont mess anything up and we all lose our current wallets or already purchased/dl'd games, etc. oh wellz

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#8417 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

Really Simple just go watch your history on :
https://account.sony...entnetwork.com/

Then watch your historic of transactions , and that's about it, it's really simple.

How do I check the expiration date for my ps+ subscription online (rather than on my ps3)?

#8418 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

For those that believe the RE5 Gold for PS+ thing is a sign, it's full price in other parts of the store to show that nothing you see there is indicative of anything:

#8419 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

@ PublikDefender, I don't believe you can. The online account management has remained offline since the hack last spring :-(

TMG

#8420 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

How do I check the expiration date for my ps+ subscription online (rather than on my ps3)?

Click on Media and find the newest piece of PS+ content to see when your sub expires.

#8421 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

Hip-hop gamer is an amalgam of black gamer stereotypes- fantastic.

The new UI looks nice but I'm not a big fan of movies being shown while I'm browsing the store for games. I kind of like the fact that they're separate.

Otherwise, it looks very nice and I'm looking forward to it.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#8422 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:23 AM

So when exactly are the Amazon PSN codes coming back? I ask because I have a $10 promo code I can't find a cheap enough physical game to buy with it, so if they bring back the $10 PSN codes I'd likely grab that with the code. But then that still leaves me with $4 something on my account.:bomb:

$20 and $50 are already up but no mention of a $10 digital code.

#8423 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

$20 and $50 are already up but no mention of a $10 digital code.

I know. I just checked the $10 page earlier and it still said unavailable. I really hope they bring those back too since I don't wanna spend over the amount of the promo code.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#8424 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:26 AM

spent 64.96 so far this month...
Posted Image

#8425 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

Not feeling that new PS store design. Doesn't look fun. When I'm shopping for games, I want Disney not Saks Fifth Avenue.:roll:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8426 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

way late, but i noticed that new copies of nhl 13 have a code for nhl 3 on 3 arcade in them. explains why it was near the top of the chart in september. (didn't notice if anyone else had mentioned this.)

nice to see sales starting on ps2 classics, hopefully it happens more often, and they get more added in. would also be nice to play these on vita somehow, even if via remote play.

Makes sense. I was wondering why 3 on 3 was so popular last month.

Not feeling that new PS store design. Doesn't look fun. When I'm shopping for games, I want Disney not Saks Fifth Avenue.:roll:

From the previews I've seen I don't like it at all either. I'll reserve final judgement until I get my hands on it, but so far I'm unimpressed.

Thanks for sharing the video Frisky. That guy is god-awful though, probably best viewed on mute.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8427 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Feels like we went from Mac OS X to Metro, neither of which are good.

#8428 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

SingStar is becoming a free download soon. I'm guessing that means you'll get the core game, probably with a couple of free songs, and then you buy what you want as DLC.

link

#8429 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

The current PS Store design is too bright on the eyes with that blue. The new one will be a welcomed change! Plus it's HTML5

NighT_Ryder31.png

#8430 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

not looking forward to this at all. looks like just another way for them to shove videos in my face that i have no interest in. at least before they split up videos/games content. I have no interest in any video content and now its gonna be mixed in? ugh.
i just hope they dont mess anything up and we all lose our current wallets or already purchased/dl'd games, etc. oh wellz

I agree.

I never used PSN video store for a reason, I don't want to. I also don't like looking at advertisements every page, I block that stuff on my PC for a reason. And video playing in background? I see lots of lag incoming, and old PSN store was bad enough with that clock loading in top right.