Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8941 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Maybe they just don't have launch plans for the full trilogy. Makes sense to put KZ1 HDonline since a lot of people might already own or at least not want to repurchase #s 2-3. Not to mention, the PSN version will maintain it's sales value while retail games will eventually be sold for dirt cheap.

CAG needs 'like' buttons.

But also another way why it will never be up is because of the high download sizes you would get 30 GB+

There is a reason why Uncharted 3 is not on the store .
:error:
Spoiler

#8942 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

realit3y likes to do this when there's a mistake on the psn blog. He wines and wines and says he doesn't care (when he obviously does) and replies to everyone with childish comments (I can't wait to see mine). Mistakes happen and there's a reason why they say the items are subject to change at any time. No one's perfect for Fuck's sake.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#8943 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Because you whine and cry like a child; type like one too.

First I do not whine second it is impossible to cry online in a forum
Spoiler

#8944 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

realit3y likes to do this when there's a mistake on the psn blog. He wines and wines and says he doesn't care (when he obviously does) and reply to everyone with childish comments. Mistakes happen and the items are subject to change at any time. No one's perfect for Fuck's sake.

Yes because when someone is posting some discussion regarding psn plus and giving childish comments no one cares and yet you guys argue etc with pointless commentaries and fights against each other, just to say that PS plus is so great or not so great.

And yet when I put something which is true and they have make the mistakes themselves you don't care.

I said I wouldn't make any more remarks regarding prices since last time with Devil May cry Trilogy sales prices might be subject to change, but a game launch in retail and saying it is going to launch in PSN at the same time is not an error of price, but something that is connected with stupidity for not checking out correctly what was going to come out.

So there are no counters to that is stupidity aside of price errors, and typo has just reached the bottom next time you will see the DROP should be called the FLOP and all erroneous in it.

So now I don't fucking care about it anymore because he disrespected killzone fans.
Spoiler

#8945 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

So now I don't fucking care about it anymore because he disrespected killzone fans.

Forget the "like" feature we need a "quote of the day" feature. :rofl:

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#8946 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

+1 :applause:

#8947 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Ok thanks

It's not my problem that blogcast people have Alzheimer disease, and forget and miss things every week, doing a job that their supposed to, plus getting paid but not doing it correctly.

Because of that some people that thought that Killzone HD trilogy was getting on PSN are holding out right now to wait for him to be released on the store, it would be the same as anyone taking into a line waiting for the next iphone, but oh snap, when the day was about to come in that State the new iphone will never come anymore, you'd have to travel to another state to get it, in this case to a store instead of PSN.

So am I being childish? Yes
Is he being childish? No he's being stupid in giving a lie to Killzone fans in their face, making them believe that PSn would get while in fact it will never get it.

So that middle part is one big sentence? If store #1 (psn) doesn't have it, go to store #2 (best buy) or store #3 (Walmart) or store #4 (target) or store #5 (Gamestop) or ...... Get my point. I get your frustration however, your analogy doesn't make sense. You're not physically waiting in a line and the better version of the product can be had elsewhere.

But seriously, what age?

#8948 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

These questions might have been answered but, does adding funding to wallet count towards the $100 October Special?

Also, does redeeming a 12 month subscription code count, or do I need to buy it from PSN?

#8949 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

These questions might have been answered but, does adding funding to wallet count towards the $100 October Special?

Also, does redeeming a 12 month subscription code count, or do I need to buy it from PSN?

Neither of those count. The October special is specifically for PSN purchases only. You can add funding to your wallet but you'll have to spend it on items in the store for it to count. Redeeming a 12 month sub doesn't count unless you buy it from the PSN store itself.

#8950 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

man, this thread needs a kitten.

Posted Image

there ya go.

#8951 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

Neither of those count. The October special is specifically for PSN purchases only. You can add funding to your wallet but you'll have to spend it on items in the store for it to count. Redeeming a 12 month sub doesn't count unless you buy it from the PSN store itself.

Thank you for clarifying.

#8952 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ed-most-wanted/

Here's the full update for what's coming to PS+ this week:

What a month it’s been for PlayStation Plus in October. With NFL Blitz, King of Fighters XIII and PAYDAY: The Heist all free to download for Plus members, there’s a lot to play. You also got early access to The Unfinished Swan as well as an exclusive PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Beta on PS3 and PS Vita, and an assortment of discounts to boot. This week, we want to remind you of some of the great perks you’ll see in Plus, along with a bit of news on additional discounts.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here to get access.

October 23rd PlayStation Plus Update

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Pre-Launch Week Discount (Regular price: $59.99, PS Plus Price: $53.99)

It’s not often you get to save some cash on new releases, but with your Plus membership you can nab Need for Speed: Most Wanted for $53.99, as opposed to the usual new release price point. The discount is only applicable on preorders for Plus members, so get ready for its release on 10/30 next week and make sure your preorder is in to get the Limited Edition version of the game. (Note: Non-PS Plus members can still preorder to get the Limited Edition and exclusive theme, it just won’t have the 10% discount.)

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Exclusive Timed Trial

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is set to deliver an aggressive, gritty and authentic experience that puts gamers in the boots of today’s most precise warrior, the Tier 1 Operator. Plus members will get to have their hands on the full game for 1 hour and get an enhanced peek into the action they can download when it releases at retail and on the PlayStation Store as part of the Day 1 Digital event with the 10/23 update.

Hell Yeah! – Pimp My Rabbit and Virtual Rabbit Missions

20% off for PlayStation Plus Members

If you snagged Hell Yeah! Wrath of the White Rabbit with a launch week discount thanks to your Plus membership, you can now save on the Add-Ons! The Pimp My Rabbit DLC comes with 50 new masks for Ash, plus 11 new driller skins and even some familiar SEGA faces. The Virtual Rabbit Missions will test your action and shooting skills while adding more than three hours of gameplay. If you dug Hell Yeah! get this new DLC at a steal of a price with Plus.

Wonder Boy in Monster Land

80% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $1.00)

SEGA shows off its old school gaming roots once again with the Master System classic action RPG Wonder Boy in Monster Land. Getting the PS Plus special price at $1 means you may not be able to pass up this sequel to the original Wonder Boy. Highly regarded as one of the best titles on the Master System library and playable on PS3, you owe it to yourself to check it out. And with nostalgic boxart like this, how can you resist?

That’s it for this week. Make sure you check out tomorrow’s PlayStation Store update post to see all the details for this week’s Plus update. Thanks for reading, and as always, I’ll see you in the comments.

For those wondering, it looks like the next big week for PS+ will be the week of November 6 when the start of that month begins.

http://blog.us.plays...-sale-tomorrow/

Corpse Party will be on sale for $9.99 starting tomorrow.

#8953 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Time to use some RZ Gift Certs to buy some PSN $.

Waited long enough for a Corpse Party to go on sale. Cha-ching.

#8954 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Do you get any kind of notification when you hit the $100 mark?

#8955 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Youtube update: The four most recent PS+ Preview videos I did over the weekend and my walkthrough of the new (UK) PS Store are now live. I tried to go through as much of the store as I could to show off everything that I could think to look at, so it may look like I'm randomly clicking on things since that's basically what I did. The video isn't necessarily a great representation of what the US store will look like since they're handled/organized differently.

I don't remember posting my King of Fighters XIII preview video, so I'll post it again just in case:

#8956 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

Your comment made me decide it was time to retire the quote in my sig from ShinAkuma21 about being slapped by CheapyD in his dream. Sigged.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#8957 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

There ain't no party like a Corpse Party, 'cause a Corpse Party don't stop. Well, until everyone's dead, I guess. At that point I would imagine that the Corpse Party would have to stop, or at the very least slow down a little. Maybe that's when a Corpse Party gets started, I've never actually been to one before.

I'm really glad to see the price drop, and news that the sequel is coming stateside. It's just unfortunate that it didn't make it here in time for a boost from Haloween sales. I guess the good news is that it will be there for a boost in sales from the people that get a Vita for Christmas.

#8958 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Wonder Boy in Monster Land...is that the one where you become different dragons? Or is that some other one like Dragon's Trap? Wonder Boy titles are so confusing.

Eh, I'll find out when I buy it. IT'S A DOLLAR!!!!! It will all be good.

#8959 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

The Corpse Party sale will last for two weeks from 10/23 to 11/6.

#8960 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

http://www.ign.com/p...mo/battleroyale

IGN is offering two 30 day PS+ codes for IGN members, which seem to stack on top of existing subs.

#8961 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

I'm so glad the Corpse Party sale is gonna be for 2 weeks since I am getting the White Vita Bundle next week XD

#8962 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Do you get any kind of notification when you hit the $100 mark?

No, but you can track how much you've spent by going to Account Management > Transaction Management > Transaction History and starting from 10/1/12 to see how much you've spent this month.

#8963 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

im glad there will be 1 more tuesday this month after tomorrow, hoping for a deal or two to put me to 100 without having to buy any more regular priced junk.
Posted Image

#8964 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

IGN is offering two 30 day PS+ codes for IGN members, which seem to stack on top of existing subs.

Thanks Frisky i grabbed a few

#8965 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Hey FriskyTanuki thanks for the PS+ code now to buy Infamous FoB and play Infamous 2 for free.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8966 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ly-beta-access/

The God of War Ascension beta will be coming to PS+ later this year with another avenue for non-PS+ members through The Rise of the Warrior:

Info about Ascension, the God of War series, and Kratos isn’t the only thing you’ll find on the new GodofWar.com though. You’ll also find the only way to get into the Beta if you’re not already a PlayStation Plus subscriber, and the only way to get into the Beta at least a week before everyone else: The Rise of the Warrior.

The Rise of the Warrior is a new social experience on GodofWar.com. You’ll live out your warrior’s journey in an epic new graphic-novel style story. You will embark on a quest for redemption that leads you toward becoming the next Champion of the Gods.

It gives you the opportunity to align with either the Spartans or the Trojans and compete via a number of social challenges to earn your army a week of exclusive early access to the Beta this winter, and 30 days of PlayStation Plus. And that’s just the first of multiple major army rewards between now and March! If an epic new God of War story and early Beta access aren’t enough for you – you’ll also be able to earn early in-game unlocks for God of War: Ascension multiplayer to get a head-start on the competition, along with exclusive multiplayer weapons and armor for everyone who rises to Champion of the Gods! So get over to GodofWar.com and start your journey in Rise of the Warrior.

#8967 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

How are you guys getting a second code?

EDIT: Oh, I see. It is two, side by side.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (23) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#8968 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Once you add your credit card info is it easy to remove?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#8969 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for the reminder, glad I didn't miss out on that.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#8970 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Each account gets 2 30-day code, I have three emails so that's a nice half year for me. Now I'm set until 2015.

IGN locks out your IP after about 5 new account registrations, but it should be enough to get a year's worth of plus.

Edited by ruibing, 23 October 2012 - 12:18 AM.
Limits

Posted Image