Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#9001 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

Can Odin Sphere be played on the PSP or just the PS3? May be worht getting to play it portable since i already have hte original release. Not sure if i want it if its just a PS3 game
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#9002 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Actually i'm docj88 the guy who was selling codes on ebay in July for $30 from the marketing company i work for.

Company let me have 3 years for selling surplus =2015

Bought a Year worth for Sony's promo=2016

Bought a Year worth from Best Buy's Gamer magazine with the $15 off coupon= 2017

Not gonna lie Got a year's worth from IGN (used all of my multiple (6) PSN accounts (6x2))=passed 2 month's to brother, 2 month's to girlfriend, 4 month's split to various cousins, 2 extra for myself

Didn't abuse the promo too much found out about it after work tonight 7pm and got 6 accounts before it was shut down.

Don't judge me. People were abusing this from the get go. I was able to look out for my family and close relatives before it was shutdown. They were either in college studying or at work and the way people were abusing this they wouldn't have made it in time so i did it for them

I even Thanked Frisky saying i was able to grab a couple which like i said i kept two for myself. So get off your high horse.

I apologize, right after the promo ended there were tons of people on here and Slickdeals posting about how they were now set for 5+ years because of this promo, I assumed you were one of these people.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#9003 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

also wondering if monster world IV can be played on the PSP. Man the PSN store layout sucks how can you tell what systems theyre for?

*edit* whats this free PS+ code thing everyone keeps talking about? Im guessing i missed out on it?

Edited by Kenshindono, 23 October 2012 - 05:24 AM.

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#9004 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

Wonder if anymore DLC for costume quest will be released? Fiancée just beat it and I'm playing it now. If you haven't gotten, highly recommend. I feel a big splash if Zelda/Final Fantasy for kids. More fun than I've had in a while.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#9005 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

Bought Costume Quest + DLC can't wait to play it.

#9006 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

also wondering if monster world IV can be played on the PSP. Man the PSN store layout sucks how can you tell what systems theyre for?

Odin Sphere is a PS2 Classic and can't be played on PSP. Monster World IV is part of SEGA's Master System re-releases on PSN and also isn't playable on PSP.

Only games specifically marked as PSP and Minis can be played on the PSP.

#9007 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

Bought Costume Quest + DLC can't wait to play it.

It's addicting, be careful! Ha. I give it an easy 9/10. Not sure about reply value, I'm sure there is though.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#9008 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

Woo for Dark Souls DLC hitting tomorrow. I've purposely avoided all gameplay videos of that, gonna be awesome.

Is PS+ ever on sale? My sub is up soon, and I definitely don't see it being worth $50 since I haven't really wanted any of the free games, and I've probably only saved like $10 worth in discounts in 4 months.

Oh, and Stardrone was another cross-buy game with 2 trophy lists. Transferring the save got all the trophies except for a couple that took less than 5 minutes to earn on their own.

#9009 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

Is PS+ ever on sale? My sub is up soon, and I definitely don't see it being worth $50 since I haven't really wanted any of the free games, and I've probably only saved like $10 worth in discounts in 4 months.

Once in a while. Once we got 3 extra months for signing up for a year. Once Target put a 1 year PS+ card picture next to the price of a 3 month card in their ad and some people were able to get them to honor their ad. Best Buy has a $15 off coupon in their COD @Gamer magazine this month, but the mag costs $10. Sellers on ebay sometimes have cards for discount prices, but that varies. CAG traders sometimes have cards for discount prices, especially recently with the free year they were giving out with the Capitol One Playstation card. Otherwise, PSN cards go on sale a couple times a year, which can obviously be used to buy the subscription on the store.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#9010 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

So the only good deals on it are price mistakes or time sensitive sales? I'm not on CAG that often so I miss most (read: all) of the good deals these days. I guess I won't be hurt too much by my sub expiring, but maybe I'll see if I can start and 100% DD Neon before then.

#9011 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

Here I kept thinking that the Monster World titles were on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, doh! Definitely going to have to pick that up, and Corpse Party when that drops tomorrow. Those two titles should put me just over the $100 for October! :)
Posted Image

#9012 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

I apologize, right after the promo ended there were tons of people on here and Slickdeals posting about how they were now set for 5+ years because of this promo, I assumed you were one of these people.

I apologize as well. My initial post should have been a bit more descriptive.

#9013 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Despite the bad reviews, is AMY worth it for just $2.50? Anyone else get it?

Read the reviews too.

IGN gave it a 2/10 yuck! But being a fan of the survival horror genre, I couldn't help but purchase it for $2.50.

I would give it a 6/10.

There was a patch update when I downloaded the game, not sure if it was way after all the horrible reviews but some of those problems depicted on the reviews have likely been fixed, like the hit detection seems okay (reviews saying your weapons go through opponents, but I didn't notice any... yet).

Problems/Issues:

#1 - Difficulty level is tough. It makes you appreciate the checkpoints which are so few and far between, but you have to pass the chapter in 1 sitting otherwise the next time you start the chapter, you have to start from scratch, checkpoint gone. These chapters can take hours to complete from trial and error.

#2 - Stealth in the game is pretty bad. Sometimes you're completely hidden and still the zombies will find you, which sucks on stealth levels becuase it's an automatic game over.

#3 - Amy is dumb. Her AI is one of the dumber AI's in a game. Sometimes when you order Amy to stay in one place to protect her from zombies, as you explore your surroundings, Amy will just leave and start heading your direction, running through zombies and leading them to you.

Other than that, I still had my fun for $2.50.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#9014 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

lol, your review only recemented my decision to stay away. Thanks anyway.

#9015 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

Wonder if anymore DLC for costume quest will be released? Fiancée just beat it and I'm playing it now. If you haven't gotten, highly recommend. I feel a big splash if Zelda/Final Fantasy for kids. More fun than I've had in a while.

Grubbins on Ice was the last one. From what I remember, last Halloween there was a lot of rumors that there would be a new expansion and I think the main woman who programmed it left Double Fine, so its a no go.

Here's that forum post. http://www.doublefin...iewthread/5225/

Shame. My son asks me all the time if there's a new one out.

#9016 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Anyone know if House of the Dead and Costume Quest expire today, or will the sale continue another week?

#9017 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Anyone know if House of the Dead and Costume Quest expire today, or will the sale continue another week?

It would be pretty bad if they stopped a halloween sale before halloween, but you never know :lol:
Posted Image

#9018 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Really wish the resident evil chronicles game would go on sale for halloween

#9019 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

I believe that somewhere the small text said the sale would end 10/30, which is what I'm counting on. If not, then I'm going to be kicking myself for both those titles as well.

#9020 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'm assuming the Halloween sale ends next week, as it would've mentioned last week if the deal was ending today in the "Last Chance" section of PS+ updates.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9021 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

It would be pretty bad if they stopped a halloween sale before halloween, but you never know :lol:

They might have some different stuff on sale each week, like Corpse Party starting today.

#9022 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

The Halloween sale goes until the 30tth.

decker%2001.jpg

#9023 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Just an update for anyone looking for the disc version of Naughty Bear Double Trouble (with Gold Edition and Panic in Paradise together on disc for $20)... It apparently just shipped out to stores today because of a production delay (I asked 505 Games on facebook after my preorder didn't come in), so it's going to be out this week but probably a few days late.

#9024 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

I am sure this has been answered but will buying packs of cards on NHL 13 count towards the spend $100 get $20 promo

#9025 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

I am sure this has been answered but will buying packs of cards on NHL 13 count towards the spend $100 get $20 promo

If it's paid DLC, it should. I believe you just have to spend $100 during the promo period in the Playstation store (non-game purchases included).

#9026 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Is infamous festival of blood worth $2.50?

#9027 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Is infamous festival of blood worth $2.50?

Worth every penny!

#9028 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Thank you very much. By the way, if ican't beat the free game starhawk next week, do psn still allow me to play the game? I am a psn plus member until December.

#9029 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

DARK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULS. Oh god, I need this now.

#9030 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thank you very much. By the way, if ican't beat the free game starhawk next week, do psn still allow me to play the game? I am a psn plus member until December.

You should have access to any PS+ content for the entirety of your subscription term, so yes.