Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#9751 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Does the psn portal 2 come with a key for steam (windows/linux/mac)? I can't seem to find any info on that.

Most likely not.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#9752 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Most likely not.

Thanks. Portal 2 is currently $30 at best buy. I get the feeling it will be $10 at best buy or gamestop this holiday season so I think I'll wait.

#9753 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

So, I just got a Vita and am getting into this whole "PSN" thing. I was thinking of buying a few PSOne classics and PSP titles as well. Do they go on sale often? Has FFTactics: WotL or the Persona series been on sale recently? :o

#9754 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

The Persona titles were on sale during the summer. Pretty sure I have yet to see WoTL go on sale.

And they really dont tend to go on sale THAT often. There are quite a few that I have been waiting on that refuse to drop in price, I finally ended up buying Tactics Ogre for 20$ a few months ago.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9755 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

So, I just got a Vita and am getting into this whole "PSN" thing. I was thinking of buying a few PSOne classics and PSP titles as well. Do they go on sale often? Has FFTactics: WotL or the Persona series been on sale recently? :o

All of the FF games were on sale earlier this year (March). Only one not included was FF3 since that just came out. That has been the only FF sale PSN has ever had. So wouldn't count on another one anytime soon.

Though I will say Tactics on the PSP is very good and well worth the cost.

RPGHope18.png

#9756 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Persona: http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4356

FF Tactics: http://www.cheapassg...5&postcount=313

Atlus seems to be in the process of putting a couple of their games on sale each week, so Persona may be on sale at some point in the near future.

#9757 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Wotl was on sale in Feb or March with a bunch of ff stuff. If it's still $10, and you plan on playing it soon, I would just buy it.

That's what I'm hoping to get out of vita plus. A lot more psp game discounts. There's quite a few i didn't get around to on my psp, and some i would like to have on vita for the new features.

405831.png               sig.gif

2014 completed games tab

#9758 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hey where is the Zen pinball monsters bundle?
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#9759 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Alright, cool. Thank you. ^^ I'll hold off on the Persona games for now and get Tactics now. Hopefully Atlus puts 'em on sale with Person 4 Golden being released soon and all.

#9760 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

I think the Monster Bundle was only available during the Halloween 2-week sale. Checking the Vita store, it's not listed any more.

decker%2001.jpg

#9761 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

I'd actually like it if Vita Plus came with more PSP discounts.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#9762 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

After looking, I can't find it either. Which makes me think that the bundle might have been temporary and just for Halloween.

#9763 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I'm hoping for a sale on Saints Row the Third DLC. They just had one for XBL the other week.
Posted Image

#9764 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'm hoping for a sale on Saints Row the Third DLC. They just had one for XBL the other week.

Hmm, I wouldn't count on that during the same week they're re-releasing the game as a bundle on disc.

#9765 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

When will re5 golden editon release? Tomorrow update?

#9766 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hmm, I wouldn't count on that during the same week they're re-releasing the game as a bundle on disc.

Good point but they ought to have a sale soon, since no one will buy the DLC when the full package edition, which has all of them, goes on sale for $30 or less.
Posted Image

#9767 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

When will re5 golden editon release? Tomorrow update?

It was released ages ago, but will be free for PS Plus members with tomorrow's updated

decker%2001.jpg

#9768 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Good point but they ought to have a sale soon, since no one will buy the DLC when the full package edition, which has all of them, goes on sale for $30 or less.

Didn't affect Fallout 3's DLC.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#9769 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

It was released ages ago, but will be free for PS Plus members with tomorrow's updated

How big it is? Over 10gb?

#9770 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

How big it is? Over 10gb?

The size is 7538 MB

Damn... RE6 Anthology made it more useless.....

#9771 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

The size is 7538 MB

Damn... RE6 Anthology made it more useless.....

Thank a lot...yes you are right..

#9772 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

RE5...a week after Halloween? :-k Doesn't really matter to me, anyway, I don't do horror games, lol. Envious of those getting to experience Portal 2 for the first time (and for THAT price -- crazy).

#9773 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

Damn, I bought RE 5 Gold awhile back to replace my normal copy and still haven't started it.

#9774 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

RE5...a week after Halloween? :-k Doesn't really matter to me, anyway, I don't do horror games, lol. Envious of those getting to experience Portal 2 for the first time (and for THAT price -- crazy).

Good thing resident evil genre aren't horror games anymore

#9775 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

That or they should of made it two or so weeks before RE6 released, to hype it up more and get more sales. Like they did with Borderlands 1.

#9776 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

You mean the price it should have been released at?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#9777 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

You mean the price it should have been released at?

Portal 2 for PS3 was one of the few games that was easily worth $60. The game is amazing, and not to mention that you got a free PC copy.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#9778 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Valve is lazy. Their short games that still use Source get no money from me. They haven't even advanced enough to have hands in their games yet.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#9779 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Valve is lazy. Their short games that still use Source get no money from me. They haven't even advanced enough to have hands in their games yet.

You sound like an idiot right now and it's not because of your opinion.

#9780 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmas