Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#9901 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

has the resident evil 5 problem been resolved?

#9902 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

has the resident evil 5 problem been resolved?

I just started my download fine

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#9903 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

RE5 Gold is indeed working. Also, the game is a hell of a lot of fun. It's not survival horror, that ship sailed. It's a very fun 3rd person action game, which is a bit cheesy, but nicely voice acted and good graphics.

Please add me on PSN if anyone wants to go through the Campaign or do Mercenaries!

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#9904 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

3 things that BLOW:

1. The new PSN store (the entire thing BLOOOOWS)
2. Having to go letter-by-letter to search... seriously, WTF?!
3. RE5 acting like a punk-ass bitch.

And a bonus: No Walking Dead Ep. 5 ... or a demo of LBP: Kart

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#9905 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

3 things that BLOW:

1. The new PSN store (the entire thing BLOOOOWS)
2. Having to go letter-by-letter to search... seriously, WTF?!
3. RE5 acting like a punk-ass bitch.

And a bonus: No Walking Dead Ep. 5 ... or a demo of LBP: Kart

or Guilty Gear =[

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#9906 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

nostalgia and weeabonism aside, is Person 3 worth the five bucks? never played it
Posted Image

#9907 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Brace yourselves, change is staying

#9908 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Aren't you the guy who said video game soundtracks weren't worth $1 since you can download them for free illegally? We should be asking you if Persona is worth a fiver.

#9909 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

On the PS Vita section of the PSN store it shows a banner with a Jet Set Radio demo, but when I click on it it says "This content cannot be selected at this time." So is it just a placeholder then?

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#9910 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

nostalgia and weeabonism aside, is Person 3 worth the five bucks? never played it

Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

#9911 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Anyone's RE5 download yet? Stuck at 90% =(

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#9912 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

Do you like JRPGs? If so, yes. It's one of the best from the ridiculous PS2 JRPG library.

#9913 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

If you don't have either, which would you go with? Is there really a huge difference?

Despite P3P having a better battle system, I'd go with FES because of the epilogue and better presentation. Honestly, if you end up really liking FES, you'll probably end up getting P3P eventually, anyways.

#9914 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

On the PS Vita section of the PSN store it shows a banner with a Jet Set Radio demo, but when I click on it it says "This content cannot be selected at this time." So is it just a placeholder then?

I'm seeing it too but I can't really give you a reason as to why it's there. The Vita version of JSR was supposed to come out in October but has since been delayed indefinitely and there has been nothing about the game on the SEGA blog recently.

#9915 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Anyone's RE5 download yet? Stuck at 90% =(

Mine just finished.

CBrownsT10.png

#9916 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

Opinions on the Viking game? Is it cross play or is separate for both systems?

KneeKnee.png

#9917 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

I must not be looking hard enough, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I can't find the list of Add-Ons by...GAME. "Hot" "New" "Top Downloads" are all I see, then a big list categorizing them by levels, weapons, skins, etc. I'd rather not use the lame search. What a waste of time to create that, who wants a list of ALL Add-Ons, from every game ever, by skins.

#9918 Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige

For Answer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

I must not be looking hard enough, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I can't find the list of Add-Ons by...GAME. "Hot" "New" "Top Downloads" are all I see, then a big list categorizing them by levels, weapons, skins, etc. I'd rather not use the lame search. What a waste of time to create that, who wants a list of ALL Add-Ons, from every game ever, by skins.

If you go to the actual game itself on the normal game section and select it, it'll have a section for all of the dlc for that particular game. It's not ideal but lesser of evils situation

#9919 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Opinions on the Viking game? Is it cross play or is separate for both systems?

It's a cross-buy game.

#9920 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

I am really glad I decided to hold off buying P3 Fes rather than making it part of my $100 spending spree last month. I knew that it had a greater shot of being on sale than some of the PS one classics and go figure it goes on sale one week later. Hell yeah! :)

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#9921 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Aren't you the guy who said video game soundtracks weren't worth $1 since you can download them for free illegally? We should be asking you if Persona is worth a fiver.

u talking to me?

#9922 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

How long did it take for most to download this RE5? My connection has always seemed slow to me, but I also have a juiced up laptop.

And wasn't ToeJam & Earl supposed to release on PS2? Just curious.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#9923 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Mine just finished.

Mine too, lemme know if you ever wanna play any RE5, I'm a huge Browns fan. Richardson is beast. :D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#9924 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

The new store looks horrible. Also I wish they'd allow sorting of downloads. Having a million things to go through to find the right one is annoying.

#9925 clockwork-zombie

clockwork-zombie

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\&#

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Persona 3 is great but just pay the extra $5 to get P3P for the better battle system and two different sets of social links. Also the new main character is quite a bit better than the old one.

#9926 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Persona 3 is great but just pay the extra $5 to get P3P for the better battle system and two different sets of social links. Also the new main character is quite a bit better than the old one.

P3P doesn't have The Answers. Get Persona 3 FES.

#9927 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

While I was trying to download Resident Evil 5 Gold last night I was charged $29.99. Wanted to see if anybody else also ran into that problem apparently I'm not the only one.

http://community.us....39977#U38739977

Already contacted CS hopefully everything gets sorted out.

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

#9928 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

While I was trying to download Resident Evil 5 Gold last night I was charged $29.99. Wanted to see if anybody else also ran into that problem apparently I'm not the only one.

http://community.us....39977#U38739977

Already contacted CS hopefully everything gets sorted out.

That happened to me as well, but I noticed before checkout. Hope it won't still be showing $29.99 in my cart today.

#9929 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

The most insulting thing about the store is they didn't fix most of the annoyances but they added a couple. The two things I wanted them to fix...

1. click add to cart, wait, click ok, wait, click ok, wait, only then is it finally added to cart
2. select download, wait for download to start, request to move to background, go get dinner somewhere, come back and it's almost done putting it in the background.

It's like they do no market testing and they don't even bother looking at xbox live. I'm not a fan boy by any means but it's fun to shop on xbox live. I don't have a slow connection but Sony's market is so slow I have to do something else if I'm going to buy more than one thing.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#9930 Glasscocked

Glasscocked

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

My understanding is that we were going to get some news on PS+ for Vita this month. Come on Sony!