Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#10201 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

This is really going to help them sell the larger memory card. I hate myself for buying so much games now 'cause I have most of those games.

#10202 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Damn, that is a GREAT selection of free Vita games. Seriously wish I could get PS+ to work on my Vita, but thanks to the 1 account limit, I can't download games on my master account & play them on my sub account which I mainly use....

Totally recommend Gravity Rush. Rather surprised that's one of the free games.

I also noticed Dungeon Defenders is coming to PS+ for free as well.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10203 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

*jizzes* :shock::shock: HOLY SHIT AT THAT SELECTION! Trading in my UC and definitely renewing. Don't have any of those yet. Anybody got a cheap 16 gig memory card lol
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#10204 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Wow, I did not expect them to give out those games, some of the best on the system.

Let's go see who has the nerve to complain on the PS Blog.

I would complain, though thats for the simple fact I have everything (except for JSR, though I have the PS3 version and rather not have the Vita one). With that exception aside, good month if you lack those games. Quite sad I traded for Uncharted a week or two ago, but I am use to missing out on Plus deals. Hopefully I will luck out next time with some Lumines or Silent Hill. BTW, did anyone else notice that Dungeon Defender is listed too? I guess thats next weeks game, so that might imply they intended to do this next week, but bumped it ahead.

---

Also does anyone else find it funny how announcing this yesterday would have made MANY more people happy?

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#10205 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

PSN $$ for WWE for people who bought it before it went on sale:

http://i.imgur.com/VEzFE.jpg

#10206 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

PSN $$ for WWE for people who bought it before it went on sale:

http://i.imgur.com/VEzFE.jpg

I'd be so happy if they did this for One Piece. But I doubt it....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10207 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'd be so happy if they did this for One Piece. But I doubt it....

Did you call them and ask?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#10208 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Did you call them and ask?

Yup, they gave me one of the best and most bs run arounds I have ever received. First guy I talked to over email basically said he could get me refunded, I send him my info and the guy who responds to it said the first guy was wrong and nothing could be done. Next 2 people I talked to said the same.

Even tried calling the hotline, only to get denied and barraged with requests to sign up for that 45$ warranty service due to "Defects with the Super Slim" according to the rep. Though since they did this for WWE, I'll try calling again later and see what they say now.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10209 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

If people didnt actually read/watch the blog, I thought this was pretty interesting in itself. Sounds like it could be a pretty good update coming:

..."some of the other new features you can look forward to with the system software update, including an email app, the ability to transfer content wirelessly between your PS Vita and PC, and enhancements to the web browser".

Sounds good to me.

#10210 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Holy Fuck!!! Sooooo glad I waited on getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush. Now two of the games I've wanted for my Vita the most I'm getting for free. And we're FINALLY getting JSR for Vita, a game I was willing to pay for, for free as well. God I want to make sweet, sweet love to you Sony. 6 free Vita games available at anytime? Yes please!

Vita is also getting it's own 1GB of cloud storage.

#10211 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Also just curious, how soon did the WWE DLC pass release before it went on sale? Wonder if it was closer or just as long as the time it took One Piece to go on sale.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10212 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Yup, they gave me one of the best and most bs run arounds I have ever received. First guy I talked to over email basically said he could get me refunded, I send him my info and the guy who responds to it said the first guy was wrong and nothing could be done. Next 2 people I talked to said the same.

Even tried calling the hotline, only to get denied and barraged with requests to sign up for that 45$ warranty service due to "Defects with the Super Slim" according to the rep. Though since they did this for WWE, I'll try calling again later and see what they say now.

Ouch, sorry to hear that man.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#10213 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Ouch, sorry to hear that man.

Damn, didn't recognize you with the Avatar change haha. Home Movies was such a good show.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#10214 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

If people didnt actually read/watch the blog, I thought this was pretty interesting in itself. Sounds like it could be a pretty good update coming:

..."some of the other new features you can look forward to with the system software update, including an email app, the ability to transfer content wirelessly between your PS Vita and PC, and enhancements to the web browser".

Sounds good to me.

They also mentioned that the the update for the Vita will include automatic software updates and trophy syncing like with the PS3. As well as being able to tweak some PSOne game settings.

#10215 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Well just sent a new email to customer service, along with that WWE screencap. Hopefully that helps my case, or I get someone who isnt a robot (Like the first guy I talked to)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10216 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

I really hope that MS is going to launch something similar to keep things competitive. I really dont see how anyone can pay for Live at this point.

I don't own an Xbox(haven't for awhile) so I don't care either way but it would be nice to see them add some value to their service.

Still though, Sony is doing something extremely right for a change so yay us!

i don't see them making changes because their way has worked so well

you need Live to play online, which is something the average call of duty or halo fan can't live without

most gamers don't care about getting bigger sales on downloadable games, infact i don't think most gamers even pay attention to downloadable games

#10217 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

:-#. As that dude says in the commercial: 'Well played Sony...well played'.

Hmm, do I trade in my games for a larger memory card? Decisions, decisions...

#10218 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Damn, didn't recognize you with the Avatar change haha. Home Movies was such a good show.

Yeah, it's funny how important avatars are on here. That's how I recognize everyone too, so I try to change mine rarely.

Home Movies is great, I'll always throw on a random episode on Netflix

#10219 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Lots of Persona 4 Golden love piling up.

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

Swear my hype for this game is unmatched. Just sucks that I'll be out of town the day it comes out, I pray my Gamestop will hold my Solid Gold Edition for me (Or possibly let me pick it up the day before)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10220 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

I really didnt want to have to go out Black Friday, yet this PS+ deal for Vita just might make me...or I can try and convince the wife to get it while she is out....hmmm.

Tyler, I was just messing with you to see how long it would take you to see my sig.  Dont get your panties in a wad.

Wrencrest.png

#10221 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Swear my hype for this game is unmatched. Just sucks that I'll be out of town the day it comes out, I pray my Gamestop will hold my Solid Gold Edition for me (Or possibly let me pick it up the day before)

This. It's the very last new game that I plan on buying this year and I expect it to hold me over well into 2013.

#10222 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

This. It's the very last new game that I plan on buying this year and I expect it to hold me over well into 2013.

It's time to make history!

#10223 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

finally some free games for the vita and they are all great games too, to be honest I was expecting to get a Hot Shots game, Little Deviants or Modnation Racers so I'm a little bit surprised to say the least. Now I need to get a bigger memory card to download these games, my 8GB is already full

T9rTk6Q.gif

#10224 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

finally some free games for the vita and they are all great games too, to be honest I was expecting to get a Hot Shots game, Little Deviants or Modnation Racers so I'm a little bit surprised to say the least. Now I need to get a bigger memory card to download these games, my 8GB is already full

Would gladly accept Hot Shots instead of any of the big 3.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#10225 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Heck yes, this is my last purchase for the year as well. It's crazy but this is my most hyped game of the year. It's going to be one long week.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#10226 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

For what it's worth, US Vita Plus is killin EU Vita Plus.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#10227 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Saying this before the big Steam holiday sale? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

#10228 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Do all Vita games on cartridge save to the cartridge itself? Or is there a list of games that save on the memory card? I'm pretty far in Uncharted and about 25% through Gravity Rush, is there a way to keep my saves or will I have to start from scratch since I own both physically?
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#10229 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I absolutely need a Vita now.

This. Gravity Rush was one of the reasons I wanted a Vita in the first place, and now I get it for free? Amazing selection. I hope I can get a Vita this year.

#10230 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Edit: Nevermind, I have been living under a rock.