Photo
- - - - -

X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#181 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:45 AM

As awful as I am sure Xmen is, I still want it. But I think I will hold off a bit more and see what it does.

#182 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

in for x-men
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#183 Broseph

Broseph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

I really enjoy playing something less than stellar between my AAA titles. X Men was my post Skyrim game and I really enjoyed it despite its flaws.

New and sealed for +/-$10 was my goal - but this saves me the gas I would have used checking Target clearance for it.

#184 EeveeFanboy

EeveeFanboy

Likes Eevee too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

Ah man, Gamefly let me down. I want to give them all of my monies, but nothing today for me. I should have gotten Warhammer yesterday. I'm in a buying frenzy and I want to stop, but at the same time I don't want to. Only thing I'm interested in today is Infamous 2, and I'd think about it for $15, but don't feel like bothering at $18. The first one was just OK to me. It's funny to think that the price of less than a decent lunch is a dealbreaker for me.
Posted Image

#185 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

Ah man, Gamefly let me down. I want to give them all of my monies, but nothing today for me. I should have gotten Warhammer yesterday. I'm in a buying frenzy and I want to stop, but at the same time I don't want to. Only thing I'm interested in today is Infamous 2, and I'd think about it for $15, but don't feel like bothering at $18. The first one was just OK to me. It's funny to think that the price of less than a decent lunch is a dealbreaker for me.

Uh... Bro, it's $3 difference. Lol. I say go for it considering this one is way better than the first.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#186 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:39 AM

a little tempted by X Men, but hearing you guys saying it's even worse than Brink...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#187 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

a little tempted by X Men, but hearing you guys saying it's even worse than Brink...

Yeah man. Don't waste your money on that one. You'd be better saving it for a better game.

#188 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

In for X-men: Destiny. As awful as it's supposed to be, it uses an 'abridged' version of one of my favorite story-arcs from the comics. Thanks for the update!

Believe me, it really is as awful as advertised. And though I am not familiar with the Xmen comics or the storyline you're referring to, I am sure it is far more an than "abridged." More like butchered to hell with an awful script and terrible voice acting, made about a zillion times worse by un-skippable cutscenes from hell. You will definitely want to be "welcomed" to die after playing that game...

#189 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

in for one x-men destiny. it looks like a fun brawler and that's all I'm after.

#190 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

in for one x-men destiny. it looks like a fun brawler and that's all I'm after.

It's not, though.

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#191 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

Nothing is worse than Brink.

I actually liked X-Men. It was an easy 1k and for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. For full price, it would totally be a rip off, but at 10 it is a fun, quick, little button masher.

#192 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

I actually liked X-Men. It was an easy 1k.

Whenever someone lists that as a pro, I know never to buy that game.

#193 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Whenever someone lists that as a pro, I know never to buy that game.

Ditto. That is one of the very worst endorsements for a game. "Easy 1000 achievements bro, get the game!"

X-Men is baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

#194 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Gonna wait on Xmen. Feels like that may dip to $6 or $7, maybe even as early as Tuesday for the monthly sale.

Dumb question I'm sure but I'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?

#195 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Dumb question I'm sure but I'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?

It was posted here I believe. I never received an email from them. I just check the thread constantly so that's how I knew about it.

#196 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Is it easy to get achievements in X-men? That is all I am after I figure I can sell it back and not lose much money.

#197 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Forget xmen and put that 10$ towards infamous 2. Imo it was worth 59.99 and its Easily worth 18$. One of the best games of 2011 and this gen of consoles !

Edited by strait edge follower, 16 March 2012 - 03:01 PM.

Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#198 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Is it easy to get achievements in X-men? That is all I am after I figure I can sell it back and not lose much money.

It is very easy. Putting up with how garbage it is will test you though.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#199 RockinTheRedDog

RockinTheRedDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

Ohhh...Xmen is going for 750 points on Goozex. Sweet!

#200 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

dumb question i'm sure but i'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?

In the OP

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#201 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

I'm glad to see more and more gamefly deals lately. I truly miss them.

#202 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

I'm glad to see more and more gamefly deals lately. I truly miss them.

Yea i agree ! They make waiting for games to get cheaper easier as their deals make the wait worth it

Oh and i hate your avatar as it gives me bad memories. Capter 7 in Valkyria chronicles was a bitch and so is she lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#203 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Think I will wait for the monthy sale on Tuesday. Hope to see some good ones on there.

#204 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

In for Catherine on Tuesday! (I hope)

#205 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Nothing is worst than Brink, but X-Men Destiny is right there at the bottom with Brink.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#206 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Yeah, I bought Catherine at best Buy for $29.99 but haven't opened it. If i can get it for 14.99 or less Tuesday, I'll return it

#207 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

If you're a diehard xmen fan prepare to be disappointed with Destiny. I rented it at Redbox for .87 and the only thing that justified it for me was unlocking the two gamer pictures. It's okay if you're a casual fan I guess, but otherwise, just wait til it's $5 or less.

#208 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

i liked brink....
Posted Image

#209 NeverGrewUp

NeverGrewUp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

i liked brink....

So did i. They tried and succeeded on a lot of things. its the best mw3+BF3 out there. it was a worth try. sucks because we will never see what they could do with a 2nd shot.

#210 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

So did i. They tried and succeeded on a lot of things. its the best mw3+BF3 out there. it was a worth try. sucks because we will never see what they could do with a 2nd shot.

It was a team shooter, generally to a fault. I don't think it was received well because people are used to playing CoD and running around aimlessly. I could understand the frustration when shooting someone repeatedly in the head yielded little result.

That said, i lovelovelove Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Still play it at LAN parties.