Borderlands 2 (360), NFS The Run (PS3), Dragon Age II (360) ALL $1 Starts

Good Morning.
If you need funds now, let me know if we can work something out for your Fallout3 collector's bundle on eBay. I can pay immediately via verified PP if we come to an agreement.

Thanks for your time. Will send a pm regarding this as well.
Bump 4 ya & good luck on all the sales!!

[quote name='merchie89']boo! should have sold them on here. I want breaking bad but could be uninterested in 4 days[/QUOTE]

yea sorry i need money quick and im not interested in being lowballed by a bunch of cheap asses

Lots of good stuff there. I'd be more interested if these were on CAG, but we'll see what the pries are like in 3 days. . Good luck.

[quote name='Tsel']Lots of good stuff there. I'd be more interested if these were on CAG, but we'll see what the pries are like in 3 days. . Good luck.[/QUOTE]

thank you. i will be adding more in the coming days. i just chose not to list everything at once because id have 50+ items to mail all at the same time.

i still have to list multiples season bundles of Sabrina, Sex and the City, Big Bang Theory, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How i met your Mother, Supernatural, Chappelle's Show, and more blurays including the Jurassic park trilogy, tron legacy, and more

bread's done
Back