TRU - 50% off Batman: AC, Soul Calibur V, Kinectimals w/ Bear (03/16 - 17) 360 Only

So can we PM at Best Buy and use @Gamer coupon? Batman for 10 could be alive again everyone!

EDIT: Sorry just saw we might need a coupon to get the price at TRU

[quote name='Abeja']So can we PM at Best Buy and use @Gamer coupon? Batman for 10 could be alive again everyone![/QUOTE]

Coupons don't stack with price match

[quote name='KtMack23']Coupons don't stack with price match[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Dont no what I was thinking. Thought maybe it would be a sale price.

[quote name='havuk']is SCIV worth $30?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='klimb22']No. But SC V is.[/QUOTE]

No to both. Seriously. Under $20 would be okay. Under $15 would be perfect.

[quote name='KtMack23']Coupons don't stack with price match[/QUOTE]

those lame bums.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']No to both. Seriously. Under $20 would be okay. Under $15 would be perfect.[/QUOTE]

at the rate its going itll be 10 dollars by june lol.

I got the used version on sales at GS for 34 ish (well that price but a B2G1 also so more like 20 someything ). It was pretty much like the last to me. my kid beat the story mode in about 4-5 hours so I just traded it back to BBY for $40.
It still has a pretty good trade value so if you don't like it you could get most (or more with a preorder) of your money back at BBY.

[quote name='Flame Killa']Damn, what DOES shoprunner work for...?[/QUOTE]

I've used it twice at NewEgg. Once on a game, once on a dust buster.

[quote name='havuk']is SCIV worth $30?[/QUOTE]

SC5 is definitely worth it if you have a group of friends to play with. The online features are very well implemented, it's among the best I've seen in a fighting game. Although the netcode does have an issue with random disconnects (hopefully that will be addressed in the new patch next week), otherwise it plays very smoothly. The only major weakness in the game is that the single player content is next to nonexistent. There's a story mode that'll take you about 2-3 hours to complete. Then again single player has never really been a strong suit for the fighting genre. But if you're into playing fighting games competitively it's a must buy.

not bad for sc v -
but of course i can't get myself to ever pay more than $10 for batman after the best buy deal... that was a steal!

like alot of cags - once you get that low of a price you can never justify going back up.

hopefully they'll come up with a goty with all the dlc next year.

[quote name='Flame Killa']Damn, what DOES shoprunner work for...?[/QUOTE]Lots of non-videogame items on TRU, though plenty of items on NewEgg.com.

THANK YOU for this! I missed getting a price adjustment when Soul Calibur V was $40 a week or two back and I've been kicking myself since. Today was the final day of my return period, so I got my $31.XX back in the nick of time.

[quote name='Flame Killa']Damn, what DOES shoprunner work for...?[/QUOTE]
And [unrelated] drugstore.com, the Mrs. buy bunch of crap there.

I'm holding out on SCV until Best Buy drops it to the $20 level. Or the CE version goes to $30. At this rate, I give it like 2 months.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']No to both. Seriously. Under $20 would be okay. Under $15 would be perfect.[/QUOTE]

LOL soul calibur V is crap compared to IV. A severe lack in single player content for a fighting game. Thank god I only rented it.....

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Screw you TRU, I wanted Kinectimals w/Bears for my PS3! Y U NO PUT ON SALE![/QUOTE]
Obvious troll is obvious

[quote name='Slight Defect']LOL soul calibur V is crap compared to IV. A severe lack in single player content for a fighting game. Thank god I only rented it.....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Slight Defect']Obvious troll is obvious[/QUOTE]

Clearly.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']That was trolling? I was just making a joke about the title.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']That was trolling? I was just making a joke about the title.[/QUOTE]

I think everyone knows that Kinectimals is a 360 exclusive. I had to add 360 only so I didn't get a million posters complaining that the other two titles (SCV and AC) were 360 only.

That's why I'm annoyed. Who the hell ONLY sells 360 games? Stupid TrU, put the good versions on sale too.

bread's done
Back