Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#781 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Woo! Lots of good deals! I just linked the heads up on another forum. LA Noire and the Dragon Age packs are killer. Also a great deal on The Darkness II. I do wish that Syndicate could have gone a bit lower, as I'm sure it's going to in the coming months; but it's still $20 off for anyone on the fence.

Thanks for the heads up!

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#782 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Bumpdated with Spring Sale Info!

Darkness 2 for 12.50!!! I almost can't pass it up. I know it's gonna be 5 bucks here soon but damn that dropped fast

#783 Uplink

Uplink

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

obligatory "Does it work on steam ?" post :

Stronghold 3
East India Company Collection
Mount & Blade

#784 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

What's the best price seen for CoD:Black Ops? Seems like it never goes down that much compared to the other CoD releases.

#785 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

GJ Tony! I'll probably pickup a few of the "Big Impact Deals".

You get a big "Thumbs Up" from me :D :applause:

Edited by UW_Shocks, 03 April 2012 - 08:04 PM.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#786 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

That Easter sale is STACKED, man!

So many great titles, and so cheap.

LA Noire at $5 is very, very tempting, but I'm still hesitant about the DRM schemes it has. Not meant to crap on the deal at all. I think anyone who is remotely interested should probably get it.

#787 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

T-Money...

HOLY BLEEP IS THIS XMAS COMING EARLY??????

I'll def be picking up at least a few games on the easter sale. Some of those prices are absolutely mind blowing dude :D

#788 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Darkness 2 for 12.50!!! I almost can't pass it up. I know it's gonna be 5 bucks here soon but damn that dropped fast

I have to agree, it's not often I spring for newer games, but at that price and considering how much I enjoyed the original Darkness I just might bite.

You really outdid yourself Tony!

I am seriously considering the following:

The Darkness II-12.49
Big Rig Europe-4.99
Runaway A Twist Of Fate-3.99
Bus Driver-3.99
Trapped Dead-3.99
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West-1.99
Runaway A Road Adventure-1.99
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle-1.99

Definitely getting the Runaway games as I had been looking at that series recently. And then I still have to consider the big casual game sale on top of this... goodness.

Tony,
I noticed some of the Meridian game DLs had 1 star reviews because they didn't work on Windows 7, is there anywhere on the game page that might indicate which titles might have similar issues?

#789 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

FYI guys, loving the feedback. I'm going to be responding to questions/comments this evening as I'm working like a madman to build out the rest of the marketing around this promo...hoping we get in front of as many people as possible :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#790 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Damn it Tony, I said no more games and have been strong but the Darkness II for $12.49 with my $10 off and activates on steam. I just can't pass and call myself a CAG.

Also checked out a random game because of the name, "Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates" and it looks like a shmup in the water. So you might get another 99 cents from me. Here is a trailer:

bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#791 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Really nice deals. With all the Paradox sales something tells me there might be some weekend Paradox promotion at Steam and other outlets. Could be wrong but Paradox usually hits up all of their distributors at once.

$4 is a crazy good deal for Warband.

#792 silentguitar12

silentguitar12

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

lately amazon has being doing better in sales than steam!

#793 TheArmoredVirus

TheArmoredVirus

Totally Kuhwhyee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

FYI guys, loving the feedback. I'm going to be responding to questions/comments this evening as I'm working like a madman to build out the rest of the marketing around this promo...hoping we get in front of as many people as possible :).

Cheers,
Tony

can you make love to me please?

white_trash_headache.png

3e5bhcz.png

#794 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

What titles activate on Steam? Is Darkness activable on Steam only via US Ip adress?

#795 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Bumpdated with Spring Sale Info!

Holy crap man, don't you wanna take a few weeks off and let the wallets have a break. Crazy awesome deals as always, keep up the good work Tony.

#796 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

Oh shit. Time to buy Crusader Kings 2 with the force of a thousand (and eight hundred) pennies. Been waiting for that to hit a sale on Steam/for a Steam key, and it appears Amazon beat Valve to the punch.

Well, assuming it's Steamworks. But from what I can tell on Amazon's webpage it probably is since one of the reviews mentions it.

#797 aa.jetta

aa.jetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Trapped Dead-3.99

This is currently in the Indie Gala bundle if you're interested and weren't planning on paying with credit.

(Not to steal fire from Amazon because they have killer sales and totally deserve our money.)

Thanks for the deals as always. My checking account on the other hand does not thank you.

Edited by aa.jetta, 03 April 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#798 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Goodness. Such awesome deals this coming week. Thanks a lot Tony!

#799 Homme Crabe

Homme Crabe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

Do the Runaway titles are multilanguages? Or are they only in English?
And BTW, any hope to see Assassin's Creed DRM-free on sale again?
Thanks Tony for all this good intel :applause:

#800 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

This is currently in the Indie Gala bundle if you're interested and weren't planning on paying with credit.

(Not to steal fire from Amazon because they have killer sales and totally deserve our money.)

Thanks for the deals as always. My checking account on the other hand does not thank you.

Thanks for the heads up, I actually thought it might have been in a recent bundle so let me check it out.

Lol... glad I double checked. I did buy the Gala bundle already. Was getting Trapped Dead confused with Dead Horde which I did not buy from the other bundle. Too many bundles and games to keep track of...

#801 mentos888

mentos888

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Anyone know how well LA Noire will run? I've got a quad core w/radeon 4350. When i play gta 4, i have to play on all the lowest settings...including 800x600 resolution and even then it's still choppy. looking forward to dragon age pack, too. hehe

Edited by mentos888, 04 April 2012 - 03:59 AM.

My tradelist link with over 50 new toys n Video Game Books!  Marvel Legends and Universe, DC, NECA, Minimates, Sanrio, Funko, WWE, Walking Dead, Sanrio, GI Joe, Comics+more!  http://www.cheapassg...more-for-trade/

#802 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Silverfall-1.99
Silverfall: Earth Awakening-1.99

Easily worth the $4.
SEVERELY underrated.

Just make sure, you don't buy Silverfall alone.
You NEED Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion], too.
Here's why...
W/ both Silverfall [base game] + Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion] installed TOGETHER, this FIXES all the oddball camera and user interface issues from the original base game.

#803 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Tony, do you know anything about the pre order stuff going on for guild wars 2? I think if you pre purchase directly from the developer you get access to their beta events starting april 10th (order starts then).

What I can't figure out is if the retailers are offering that too. Or even if they can.

#804 Gluteus

Gluteus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Bought The Darkness last month (24.99, too bad I didn't wait a month), and I loved every second of it. Cool story and great fun, can't recommend it enough!
Gaming is all about having fun!

#805 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

For some reason I'm appalled at a $25 SR3, but I think that's more price snobbery than anything. I know Gamestop had it for $16, but something about a game that's feverishly DLC'ized and inching closer to six months old staying that high bugs me.

What is THQ up to? They had several of these titles on sale in February for significantly less. I do recommend Space Marine at $10 though. It's got more than $10 worth of a smiles and centerpieces. I really like the concept of the finishing-moves-to-regain-health system, but I've been so pampered by games that render you invulnerable during lengthy animations that I actually find myself laying out plans in Space Marine rather than most other games where you just constantly move forward so I can finishing move in peace or pick off dangerous enemies.

The only DLC worth getting - and that's if you get it cheap or free - is the Season Pass. All the rest of it is cosmetic or of dubious value. The best deal on the game so far was when THQ was selling it for ($24?) with the Genki pre-order stuff and the Season Pass for free.

#806 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

This is the winning reaction to the upcoming Amazon sale:

#807 The Nephilim

The Nephilim

The Troll King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

LA Noire for 5$ looks great. Do all PC versions contain the DLC? Or is that just the version sold on Steam itself? Lots of good stuff in this new sale... I can't wait to jump in.

#808 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

LA Noire for 5$ looks great. Do all PC versions contain the DLC? Or is that just the version sold on Steam itself? Lots of good stuff in this new sale... I can't wait to jump in.

No.
It has to say LA Noire: Complete Edition, to contain ALL of the DLC content.

#809 uvi

uvi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Not sure what's going on but whenever I open the first page of this thread my antivirus warns me of a threat:

Blocked URL
Address: http://www.ehgbz.co.cc/dealsdealdeals
IP: 199.59.58.152

#810 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

After 2 posts of excitement I have questions now:

1) Serious Sam 3: Any way you can get deluxe edition worked into the deal also? I did not see it listed on the amazon page for the deluxe edition itself, but figured I at least ask to see if anything is possible.

2) Any way you can work Serious Sam 2 into the sale (not to be confused with Serious Sam the 2nd encounter..different game :P). I think SS2 is offered normally on amazon digital so did not know if there was going to be something for that also.

On a side note, I will be getting Darkness 2, swords of the stars collection, and some SS games maybe. Probably others too. Sale is too good to miss out on :D