Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#811 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

Damn, missed GTA IV - I really wanted to get the PC version to check out the high res mods and the Vice City re-creations. Hopefully it goes back on sale.

#812 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Wow @ Darkness 2 dropping so quick w/ that kind of sale price next week.

#813 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

Damn, missed GTA IV - I really wanted to get the PC version to check out the high res mods and the Vice City re-creations. Hopefully it goes back on sale.

GTA4 PC is $5 next week.
Look again at the "High Impact" List for sale beginning on 4/5, which is listed in the opening post of this entire thread.

GTA4 PC Requires G4WL and Rockstar Social Club, BTW.

#814 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

GTA4 PC is $5 next week.
Look again at the "High Impact" List for sale beginning on 4/5, which is listed in the opening post of this entire thread.

GTA4 PC Requires G4WL and Rockstar Social Club, BTW.

Ah, thank you - I suck at reading as usual.

I already have GFWL and Social Club for other stuff so that's no big deal for me but it is good to know.

#815 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Ah, thank you - I suck at reading as usual.

I already have GFWL and Social Club for other stuff so that's no big deal for me but it is good to know.

Yeah, I ain't the biggest G4WL fan.
I really just wish Microsoft would overhaul the hell out of it and fix some of the issues - i.e. save games issue which was common in PC versions of FO3, Batman: AA, Batman: AC, Gears of War 1, etc.

At least w/ LA Noire: Complete PC, you only had to deal w/ Rockstar Social Club.

Though, if you have a strong PC, GTA4 PC is great stuff.
[SIDE NOTE: I have GTA4 + EFLC from Steam]

About EFLC - while I did NOT try Lost and the Damned (LATD), I did complete The Ballad of Gay Tony - and that was the most fun I had w/ a GTA game since Vice City.
I should get to LATD, some time...when I get back into the mood for a GTA style game.

#816 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

The Ballad of Gay Tony - and that was the most fun I had w/ a GTA game since Vice City.

100% agree

#817 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

2) Any way you can work Serious Sam 2 into the sale (not to be confused with Serious Sam the 2nd encounter..different game :P). I think SS2 is offered normally on amazon digital so did not know if there was going to be something for that also.

It's there:

Serious Sam 2-2.99

#818 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Yeah, I ain't the biggest G4WL fan.
I really just wish Microsoft would overhaul the hell out of it and fix some of the issues - i.e. save games issue which was common in PC versions of FO3, Batman: AA, Batman: AC, Gears of War 1, etc.

At least w/ LA Noire: Complete PC, you only had to deal w/ Rockstar Social Club.

Though, if you have a strong PC, GTA4 PC is great stuff.
[SIDE NOTE: I have GTA4 + EFLC from Steam]

About EFLC - while I did NOT try Lost and the Damned (LATD), I did complete The Ballad of Gay Tony - and that was the most fun I had w/ a GTA game since Vice City.
I should get to LATD, some time...when I get back into the mood for a GTA style game.

I wish MS would just stop with GFWL but I doubt they will.

#819 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

guess its time for me to finally ask this one................Shift 2 - Unleashed- steam? :p

#820 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

guess its time for me to finally ask this one................Shift 2 - Unleashed- steam? :p

Tony added a bunch of links on the 1st post that answer a lot of these questions. Shift 2 does not activate on Steam

It does on Origin
https://help.ea.com/...-redemption-faq

#821 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Is that a typo on the Darkness II?! If not that's ridiculous, and I will definitely buy. What's even better is it looks like it activates on Steam.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#822 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Might be in for LA Noire or Saboteur.

#823 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Easily worth the $4.
SEVERELY underrated.

Just make sure, you don't buy Silverfall alone.
You NEED Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion], too.
Here's why...
W/ both Silverfall [base game] + Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion] installed TOGETHER, this FIXES all the oddball camera and user interface issues from the original base game.

Any comments on the review on amazon saying Silverfall Earth Awakening download is corrupted?

#824 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

First of Tony I want to say that what you do is amazing and I for one appreciate the long hours you put in to make yourself a part of this community.

Question though. Going just by release date and such, why is The Darkness II 12.49 and Saints row 3 is 24.99. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If you guys had saints row 3 for 12.49, you would make a killing and I would be first in line.

#825 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

First of Tony I want to say that what you do is amazing and I for one appreciate the long hours you put in to make yourself a part of this community.

Question though. Going just by release date and such, why is The Darkness II 12.49 and Saints row 3 is 24.99. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If you guys had saints row 3 for 12.49, you would make a killing and I would be first in line.

I'm guessing the publisher had some input on the pricing [darkness 2 = 2K, SR3 = THQ]

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#826 deletion

deletion

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

Is that a typo on the Darkness II?! If not that's ridiculous, and I will definitely buy. What's even better is it looks like it activates on Steam.

thought the same exact thing!! darkness II for 12.50?!! i sure hope thats right!!
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#827 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

Any comments on the review on amazon saying Silverfall Earth Awakening download is corrupted?

No clue.
I bought both UK imported versions of the games on the cheap years ago from Gogamer.

#828 ev768

ev768

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

Tony, are you guys planning on putting Just Cause 2 on sale for $2.49 again anytime soon?

#829 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

Darkness 2 PC tanked, in terms of sale.
The review scores were all over the place, as well.

SR3 PC really hasn't tanked, in terms of sales.
Also, the game was well-received by both gamers and critics.

I'd so be all over SR3 if it was $12.49!!!
Even at $15, I'd be all over SR3...

#830 deletion

deletion

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:16 AM

Darkness 2 PC tanked, in terms of sale.
The review scores were all over the place, as well.

SR3 PC really hasn't tanked, in terms of sales.
Also, the game was well-received by both gamers and critics.

I'd so be all over SR3 if it was $12.49!!!
Even at $15, I'd be all over SR3...

was there something wrong with the PC version vs. consoles?
-----

Posted Image

#831 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

why LA Noire base game is 16.6 GB and LA Noire Complete Ed is 13 GB?

#832 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Keep up the good work! These sales are awesome. And now that I've rejoined the PC gaming world, I'm trying to eat up all the goodies I've missed over the years.

#833 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

was there something wrong with the PC version vs. consoles?

Are you talking about Darkness 2?
Not that I heard of.

One of the things that it got slapped for, in reviews - it's SHORT.
4-6 hours kind of short.

And many felt the original was vastly superior and not-as-linear.
I wish they'd ported Darkness 1 over to the PC.

#834 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

FYI still plowing through work over here but wanted to let everyone know that Crysis 2 at $7.49 just joined the lineup for this sale :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#835 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

I realize the list is very long but I do miss the old days :) of having each game linked to their pages on amazon (I know it was lots of extra work for you Tony). It was an easy way to peek ahead of the sale (before the games show up on the amazon list) and read the reviews.

Could someone (Tony?) comment on the amazon review posted on silverfall earth awakening having a corrupted download?

#836 deletion

deletion

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

FYI still plowing through work over here but wanted to let everyone know that Crysis 2 at $7.49 just joined the lineup for this sale :).

Cheers,
Tony

thanks much tony. my investment in my new gaming pc really paid off this year thanks to you and amazon. i spent a lot of money on my rig, but saved lots on games buying from amazon. can't say thanks enough.

mysterD, yea, i was talking about darkness II. i guess i'll be picking that up, loved the demo. 4-6 hours will be worth the 12.49. can't wait.
-----

Posted Image

#837 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:00 AM

Am I missing something with Darkness II? I go to the page and it's listed as $49.99. ??

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't see that the deals are starting 4/5

#838 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Tony?
Is pirates of black cove supposed to be there too? I only see the dlc listed - I've been wanting to get this since it looks like a close cousin of the old pirates game.

#839 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

FYI I've seen a couple of posts about this and I wanted all of you to know that I will be posting direct links to the products on the links between now and Wednesday...it just takes FOREVER to do so it will happen over time.
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#840 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

Tony?
Is pirates of black cove supposed to be there too? I only see the dlc listed - I've been wanting to get this since it looks like a close cousin of the old pirates game.

Yes $5.99

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"