• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#9031 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

Can anyone answer this please? Thanks!

Hey there, it starts tomorrow and runs through 9/9 I'll post an update to the deals this evening.

when is that? arent those really short duration? Hope we find out in advance

We have the Deal of the Day slot, so our bundle will be up there all day on 8/28. We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99

Tony, I confess that I too strayed and used the $20 EA credit that I got for $15 from Gamestop a few months ago on KOA:Reckoning. Clearly, I don't deserve anything more, but I was wondering if there was any chance of a sale on the DLC in the next few weeks?

Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf and keep up the good work!

I highly recommend if and when it goes on sale anywhere, that you get Dead Kel DLC.
That DLC is awesome and one of the best DLC's I've played.
That content is actually better, funnier, wittier, more-focused, & more interesting than most of KOA:R (base game).

I haven't touched Teeth of Naros yet.

The DLCs will be $5 each.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#9032 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

The DLCs will be $5 each.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, you are the MAN!

Workin on it

#9033 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hey there, it starts tomorrow and runs through 9/9 I'll post an update to the deals this evening.

Cheers,
Tony

This is going to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to this sale Tony. I'd like to see how the other DD guys (Steam, Origin) will react to all of this. GamersGate is just ending their Summer Sale today. Thanks for all the deals!

#9034 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

"We have the Deal of the Day slot, so our bundle will be up there all day on 8/28. We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99"

:hot::applause::lol:

Holy Fu... You're the man Tony. Now if you excuse me i'm gonna run naked on the street cause of pure joy, they'll put me in jail for sure but i'll be back on the 28 to buy the games.

#9035 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

err yep buying
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#9036 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

I haven't bought a full featured DL PC game from Amazon...ever....but mainly because I haven't had a gaming PC for years. I'm building a new system and browsing through this thread....

Holy Customer Relations Batman!

Even the dumb questions and comments are .taken and answered with stride and restraint. Well Done, Sir.

#9037 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99

Anything for Max Payne 3 by its lonesome self?

#9038 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Are those Rockstar games steamable?

#9039 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

Lol, you guys are amazing. That Origin sale is silly, I hope everyone got some awesome games.

Speaking of awesome games. We'll have some new friends and old buddies from Activision starting tomorrow.

Here's the list:

Prototype 2: $24.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: $9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99
Prototype: $9.99

Hope you're excited! That is a killer deal on Prototype 2.

Cheers,
Tony

aww crap gonna pick up prototype 2
lol
and prototype, Amazon, the wallet rapists. :lol:
Spoiler

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#9040 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Anything for Max Payne 3 by its lonesome self?

Negative, $24.99 is the lowest the game has been yet by $5 and it comes with GTA IV Complete for free :).

Are those Rockstar games steamable?

We'll have Steam versions, yes.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9041 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hey Tony,

By any chance is Sleeping Dogs going to go on any further discount for this labor day sale, say $35? or $37.49 (30% and 25% off respectively from the current 10%), because I really wanted to pick this up for a little less and would like to buy it from you over anyone else. Let me know when you get a chance and keep up the good deals.

-monkeyz

#9042 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Negative, $24.99 is the lowest the game has been yet by $5 and it comes with GTA IV Complete for free :).

While that is a hell of a deal for Max Payne 3...
GTA4: Complete = I already own it elsewhere (on Steam)...

#9043 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

While that is a hell of a deal for Max Payne 3...
GTA4: Complete = I already own it elsewhere (on Steam)...

Just sell the GTA4 Complete bundle if the key is steamable.

For example, I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.

Win-win.

PM me if anyone is interested...

#9044 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

Lol, you guys are amazing. That Origin sale is silly, I hope everyone got some awesome games.

Speaking of awesome games. We'll have some new friends and old buddies from Activision starting tomorrow.

Here's the list:

Prototype 2: $24.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: $9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99
Prototype: $9.99

Hope you're excited! That is a killer deal on Prototype 2.

Cheers,
Tony

Apparently MW2 has been $5 from you in the past. Why has that price never come back? The game is ancient. :cry:

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#9045 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Thanks OP... just got Civ 5 GOTY from Best Buy during the gaming blowout for $20, and now this comes up. I wouldn't normally go out of my way for a return on something for a few bucks, but I'm at Best Buy enough where I may do it.

#9046 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

Apparently MW2 has been $5 from you in the past. Why has that price never come back? The game is ancient. :cry:

*HINT* Activision.
But ya, $5 would be nice, considering I only bought it when it was $5 on Amazon.

Also, when do the "Gold Box" deals go live? Will it also line up with the Labor Day Sale?

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#9047 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.

As far as I can tell the cheapest GTA4 Complete has been is $7.50. I'd sell my future key for $7 if anyone's interested.

#9048 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

Yeah, I missed this $5 sale :( $10 is too much especially since the MP is extremely screwed up (besides the hacker infestation). Too bad, I've been playing a ton of MW3 lately and am desperate to go back to MW2.

#9049 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

Yeah, I missed this $5 sale :( $10 is too much especially since the MP is extremely screwed up (besides the hacker infestation). Too bad, I've been playing a ton of MW3 lately and am desperate to go back to MW2.

So did I. I don't completely understand why a publisher will put a game that old up for sale for $5, and then put it up for $10 every time after that. Perhaps Tony could lend a us a little insight into the matter?

Also, I'd imagine it's too late to ask, but what are the odds of you working out a deal with 1C/Strategy First to get MORE games in that bundle, Tony? Yes, yes, I know, ridiculous question, it's already big enough, etc, but it's worth a try, isn't it? GamersGate got the whole catalog or close to it, so why can't Amazon? Amazon has hamsters, c'mon! ;)

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#9050 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

As far as I can tell the cheapest GTA4 Complete has been is $7.50. I'd sell my future key for $7 if anyone's interested.

I'd do the same...PM me!

#9051 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

Just sell the GTA4 Complete bundle if the key is steamable.

For example, I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.

Win-win.

When Amazon bundles, it's All-Steam or All-Non-Steam.
I'd have to get a bundle w/ Max Payne 3: Non-Steam Edition (for me) and GTA4 Complete Steam (that'd be for you)....then, ummmmmm, maybe we could do this. :P

I want Max Payne 3 as Non-Steam, not w/ Steam.
Too many DRM layers on Steam version here for Max 3 to suit me - Rockstar Social Club, GameShield IronWrap DRM & additional Steam version.
I didn't really like the numerous layers on GTA4: Steam Version - G4WL (ew!), Securom Internet DRM, Rockstar Social Club, and additional Steam DRM.

#9052 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

Wait...people play the MW2 MP now? :P
They didn't, when I tried back when MW2 was $5 here....which was around February, if I recall.

I wish Black Ops was $5-10. :P

#9053 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

I wish Black Ops was $5-10. :P

For how old it is, it really should be.

bZ2g3eF.png

#9054 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

When Amazon bundles, it's All-Steam or All-Non-Steam.
I'd have to get a bundle w/ Max Payne 3: Non-Steam Edition (for me) and GTA4 Complete Steam (that'd be for you)....then, ummmmmm, maybe we could do this. :P

I want Max Payne 3 as Non-Steam, not w/ Steam.
Too many DRM layers on Steam version here for Max 3 to suit me - Rockstar Social Club, GameShield IronWrap DRM & additional Steam version.
I didn't really like the numerous layers on GTA4: Steam Version - G4WL (ew!), Securom Internet DRM, Rockstar Social Club, and additional Steam DRM.

Well, more reason for Amazon this time to have both a non-steamable and steamable bundle! Hopefully Tony can give us additional details soon.

Doesn't look like it will work for a transaction between us, but perhaps you have a buddy that you can give/sell your hypothetical non-steamable GTA4 game, with a single download through your Amazon account to your friend's PC. (just switch up the account password, use TeamViewer, or stop by your friend's place)

And my offer still stands to all interested CAGers if the bundle is steamable. If you are interested in just getting Max Payne 3 and already have GTA IV, I can help save you 3 bucks via paypal transfer for your steam key of GTA IV Complete. :)

And with all due respect to the previous poster's public offer of $7, I think that is a little steep considering that the purchaser not have access to Amazon's customer service on this item and the buyer has significant risk of the transaction going bad if the trading partner on the other end decides to try to get the steam key revoked for malicious reasons or stupidity.

#9055 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

New deals up, check OP. Anyone who didn't pick up Spec Ops: The Line has no reason not to now :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#9056 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

Tony we have been here before. Me trying to not buy games because my backlog is insane and you tempting with your awesome prices. That is the best price I have seen for Prototype 2 but I have to wait because I have Sleeping Dogs to beat and my main computer is shipped as we speak.

Here is the real reason I am posting if anyone wants Bioshock 1 & 2 and wants to go in half and let me take Spec Ops let me know in a PM. I can't pass up that price if someone wants the other two games.

#9057 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

hey tony, are those deals up until the 9th or do they change everyday through the 9th?

#9058 Ignus

Ignus

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

And also, does anybody know if any of the games that are on sale / will be on sale (Steam ones obviously) like:

- Prototype 2
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops
- Sleeping Dogs
- Darkness

Are region locked for US?

#9059 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Wait, what ?! you actually have a pack called WTF Pack ? :lol:

And also, does anybody know if any of the games that are on sale / will be on sale (Steam ones obviously) like:

- Prototype 2
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops
- Sleeping Dogs
- Darkness

Are region locked for US?

Nope, they all should be region free

fs_pc.png

#9060 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!