Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#901 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

any chance we will see Blood Bowl Legendary Edition on sale in the near future?

#902 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

That deal on LA Noire is amazing. I'm assuming it doesn't come with the DLC, but to be honest, the DLC was very weak. The stories in the ones I've played just weren't interesting at all.

#903 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

In for Crysis 2. Sold my 360 copy for $25 a while back & never got to play much of it. Now I have a gaming pc, so I'd like to see the DX11 stuff & get used to the k/m :). Thanks, Tony!

#904 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

Why is L.A. Noire coming up as $29.99?

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#905 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Sale starts tomorrow

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#906 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Because it starts tomorrow ;)

#907 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

I have LA Noire on PS3. Any benefit to getting the PC version?
Posted Image

#908 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

Because it starts tomorrow ;)

OFFS. I need more sleep.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#909 Tancred

Tancred

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

Was the expansion pack for Silverfall removed from the sale? It's not in the list anymore.

#910 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

I want to say that Tony and Amazon are doing a great job. Since december I've spent more money on amazon than I have on steam. I spend perhaps $100-$150 yearly so I'm glad to say amazon is taking my share. Steam better fight back if they want my money directly from their store.

However, I do have to say I'm one of the users that refuses to install origin and I don't see any benefit from buying single player games with no CDKEY that use no client in digital form so I'm one of those that lurk this thread looking for the words "Activates on Steam" in the frontpage. Steam offers me a kind of library like for my games. Origin on the other hand is full of bugs. For me the most epic fail for them is, if you have read their forums, the complaint from LATAM users are redirected to EMEA area when logging in their store, just because the system thinks that spanish speakers =spain people which might as well be as offensive as saying a chinese and a korean guy look the same. So basically, they display prices for LATAM users in EUROS instead of dollars.

Anyhow, amazon is doing great, I think I started noticing their aggressive deals in december and I want to take some time and say "Hey, kudos, you are doing great, keep it up". Thats how happy I'm with Tony and Co. support ;)

#911 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Quick question. How is the port of LA Noire on PC (as of is there any bad glitches, runs horribly, etc)? If it's decent I am in for $5 :D.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#912 silentguitar12

silentguitar12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

is the sale going to start at midnight?

#913 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

is the sale going to start at midnight?

Amazon digital sale prices usually come into effect around 3-3:30 am EST (which is 12-12:30am PST). This will most likely be the case for this sale also (in other words...coming VERY shortly at the time of this post).

#914 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

sale page is live but the prices aren't just yet

#915 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

If Amazon DVG does come up w/ a client, it better NOT be required to run or boot games up PERIOD.

One of the annoyances w/ Steam is all their Steam-required games requires Steam to run and most Steam-purchased games require Steam to run.
Origin starting to have some of its games require Origin - i.e. KOA: Reckoning [Non-Steam versions only], BF3, and ME3 - is flat-out annoying.

Yes, same here. I don't want a boot up program, I would just use Steam then. I think Amazon has done an awesome job and alternative to gamers that don't want to be controlled. I like how they advertised DRM free stuff (I missed the Ubi sale when I was in Italy :( ) and hope it keeps coming that way.

If it does happen, I hope its optional and at the very least won't require you to sign in. Sucks, last night, internet went out and my entire Steam library is dead. Loaded up my DRM free Trine from Amazon :)

#916 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

Yes, same here. I don't want a boot up program, I would just use Steam then. I think Amazon has done an awesome job and alternative to gamers that don't want to be controlled. I like how they advertised DRM free stuff (I missed the Ubi sale when I was in Italy :( ) and hope it keeps coming that way.

If it does happen, I hope its optional and at the very least won't require you to sign in. Sucks, last night, internet went out and my entire Steam library is dead. Loaded up my DRM free Trine from Amazon :)

why didn't you switch Steam to offline mode? :???:

#917 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Prices have been updated.

#918 valenor the bored

valenor the bored

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Is it possible to use chase amazon card points for digital purchases?

Anyway, just bought The Darkness II. Thanks for the wonderful price!

#919 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

why didn't you switch Steam to offline mode? :???:

Ironically, to start Steam in offline mode, you have to first be online. I had the same problem when I tried to play Dungeons of Dredmor on my five hour plane ride to the East Coast a month or so ago.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#920 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

any dlc come with the DA pack?

#921 Fatdude

Fatdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

I was gonna buy some Saints Row 3 DLC , then i saw sale was only %25.Just that moment a BALD homie phoned me and yelled "DONT BUY THEM" .

#922 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Got me the following already:

Darkness 2 - 12.49
Serious Sam 3 - 12.00
Serious Sam 2 - 3.00
Serious Sam Double D - 2.40
Serious Sam Random Encounter - 1.50

31.xx - One hell of a great value purchase right there folks! :D

Thanks again Tony!

#923 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Sales from Amz make me almost forget about Steam's big sale; who cares Steam when Amz is so awesome :)

#924 jokoloko

jokoloko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

Just bought The Saboteur and The Dakrness II !

So good ;)

#925 MrTunaSandwich

MrTunaSandwich

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Props on the sales Tony, I'm probably going to buy Combined Ops/Arma2 when I get my paycheck and make sure expenses are covered.

There's just one issue I have, as a gamer and enthusiast of PC hardware could Amazon please change it so I have an option as to where I'd like the installer to download to? It's my main beef with the Amazon downloader with the DD system in place. I've got an SSD/128GB and I'm running out of space and don't want tons of writes on it. So, could you please try to get them hamster rolling on their wheel to let me allow the installer on a storage drive such as... E:? PLEEEEAAAASE?

Edit: You're doing a top notch job Tony, I've pretty much resorted to Amazon for all retail purchases and subscribed to Prime because of your input and response to the community.

#926 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

The Darkness II is now mine thanks Tony for the deal got it for $2.49 with my gift card.

Edit: Also it does indeed registers on Steam. I just did it. :)
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#927 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

Picked up DA bundle so far, activated games on origin and dlcs on bioware website

#928 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hi Tony:

Mount & Blade: Warband - $3.99

The store page for this game needs a correction. It says "Requires Steam account for game activation and installation", but actually you cant activate it through steam, my friend just tested it and turns out the key is invalid for steam. Besides, if you google "Mount Blade: Warband amazon steam", you will find same results, unless your Warband is a box retail version

#929 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Am I the only one who didn't know that CheapyD is in Saint's Row: The Third? I feel so behind :)

#930 chilli628

chilli628

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

MLB 2K12 is still $29.99 :cry: