Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#991 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

also any chance that Blood Bowl Legendary Edition will be on sale in the future?

#992 AdvOfJet

AdvOfJet

Brotherhood of Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

is there any way to not use your gift card balance when purchasing direct downloads ? Even if I select my normal card as the payment type it takes the balance away from my gift card balance instead.
Posted Image

#993 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

Is STALKER worth it at that price, or should I wait for a Steam sale? I probably wouldn't get around to it for a while anyway.

Never played a STALKER game.

#994 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

I just DLed this and although Amazon gave me a registration key, I was never prompted to use it...I just installed and started playing.

Cheers,
Tony

Hmmm...interesting...

I wonder what the key is for, then...
Was DRM removed?

Anyways - thanks for the info, Tony!

#995 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

Went to buy the Mount and Blade Collection Download and found the price on the website is $29.99 instead of $14.99

Mount & Blade Bundle

This is my bad, I'm changing to $8.99 now. My evening is being spent rolling through the past 4 pages of this thread and responding btw guys. Sorry for the continued delay I just like to take my time with the responses to this group in particular.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#996 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

This is my bad, I'm changing to $8.99 now. My evening is being spent rolling through the past 4 pages of this thread and responding btw guys. Sorry for the continued delay I just like to take my time with the responses to this group in particular.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks Tony :D

Loving the deals, hope you can convince the powers that be to offer a discount on Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, but even if that is not for awhile my game queue is backed up thanks to the great deals you have been offering the past few months.

#997 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

What the hell? Looking at Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20, which is 6 bucks and has the game + 2 expansions and SotS Complete http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011 which is 4 bucks and has the game + 3 expansions....why is less content more? Which one do I buy to get everything?
http://fp.profiles.u...id/jedi8955.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"

Download DevourerTDA, a new competitive Tower Defense map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne today!

CAG Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=263655
Download it here! http://wc3.nibbits.c...ourertda-ver-10

#998 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

For the DA bundle do you get two separate keys? or is it one bundle.

I already have DA:O, just want DA2, would sell other key.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#999 Cao Cao

Cao Cao

Spoooooooky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

For the DA bundle do you get two separate keys? or is it one bundle.

I already have DA:O, just want DA2, would sell other key.

Mentioned earlier:

You'll get three keys, one for the Dragon Age Ultimate (the base game and expansion), one for the DLC for DAO, and one for DA2. You're free to give anyone you want the keys you don't need, when I bought it I had Origins and Awakening but was missing most of the other DLC, so I gave that key away and activated the DLC for myself. BTW, if you have purchased any DLC and do that (I already had Warden's Keep), you won't be able to gift your "extra" copy of the dlc.

#1000 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

Which reminds me, belated thanks to Acragas for the info :)

#1001 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

What the hell? Looking at Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20, which is 6 bucks and has the game + 2 expansions and SotS Complete http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011 which is 4 bucks and has the game + 3 expansions....why is less content more? Which one do I buy to get everything?

saw the exact same thing... could not find a reason for the complete collection being cheaper. I bought that version because it had all 3 expansions, but looking back on it I hope that was the right decision.

#1002 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

@TONY
Alan Wake: Collector's Edition = $24 on GetGamesGo for PC download.
I know you don't match International deals, but can we expect something like this or better sometime down the line? ;)

#1003 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

@TONY
I know you don't match International deals, but can we expect something like this or better sometime down the line? ;)

Yes, I want some Alan Wake....I think he said he hasn't worked with those guys yet.

I don't care about the collectors editon, regular ed is fine for me

#1004 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

Are people still playing Lead and Gold? It looks fun but I'm wondering if it's useless if no one is playing it.

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#1005 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

Are people still playing Lead and Gold? It looks fun but I'm wondering if it's useless if no one is playing it.

I don't really feel like installing it to try it out at the moment, but from the steam sale in the summer that had achievements for it the day it was on sale, it was still pretty dead, even then. This is pretty anecdotal, and out of date, but I don't think there's very much activity on the Lead and Gold servers.

#1006 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Damn, I go out of town on a business trip today and come back ready to buy some amazon goodies and some of the stuff I want is sold out or something.

Is Mount and Blade Warband sold out for everyone else?

#1007 Snowmaru

Snowmaru

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

Damn, I go out of town on a business trip today and come back ready to buy some amazon goodies and some of the stuff I want is sold out or something.

Is Mount and Blade Warband sold out for everyone else?

Same here, the link just says "this item is currently unavailable." I was looking forward to this one since the original list was posted, too. Can we get a fix for this, Tony?

#1008 miroresh

miroresh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

Bought DA combo pack and activated them on Origin but the keys I get for either DLC do not activate on Origin. Any clues?
Posted Image

#1009 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

The price on Darkness II is outstanding!

#1010 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Yes, I want some Alan Wake....I think he said he hasn't worked with those guys yet.

I don't care about the collectors editon, regular ed is fine for me

Well, to go further than the $24 deal for Alan Wake: Collector's Edition on GetGamesGo...
Alan Wake: Reg. Edition = $20 on GetGamesGo.
Alan Wake: Extra Content [only] = $6.69 on GetGamesGo.

I'd like to see deals like that or better eventually on Amazon DVG, as well. :P
I'm betting you would, too...

#1011 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Bought DA combo pack and activated them on Origin but the keys I get for either DLC do not activate on Origin. Any clues?

DLC activates via Bioware

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#1012 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

http://social.biowar...ge/redeem/en-us

#1013 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Well, to go further than the $24 deal for Alan Wake: Collector's Edition on GetGamesGo...

I'm betting you would, too...

I sure would..and for LESS

#1014 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

Can you activate The Sabetour on Origin?

Yes. I bought The Saboteur from amazon in December of 2010 and it activated on Origin so I am sure nothing has changed.

#1015 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

Same here, the link just says "this item is currently unavailable." I was looking forward to this one since the original list was posted, too. Can we get a fix for this, Tony?

Hopefully they will get some new codes because that and scratches were my two 'must grabs' from this sale. I'm batting .500 on them right now. :)

#1016 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Don't bother with it. It's a fun game but it's very dead and only ever really has people playing it when featured during a steam sale.

#1017 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

Hey guys,

I'm working backwards through these pages and responding to questions/comments page by page. If I miss anything pleas just re-ask. Thanks for the killer support for this event, it is likely going to be our best yet. Deals like The Darkness II happen because you all, as a community, make it worth it for us to put them together. It is really easy for us to pitch crazy deals to publisher when we can show them awesome results.

Over 50% of the internet chatter I reported today was from you guys posting everywhere :). Thanks and we hope you keep it up!

[quote name='paddlefoot']Feedback:

The price on Darkness II is outstanding![/QUOTE]

:) Thanks we're glad everyone is loving the deals!

[quote name='avwjase']Hopefully they will get some new codes because that and scratches were my two 'must grabs' from this sale. I'm batting .500 on them right now. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Snowmaru']Same here, the link just says "this item is currently unavailable." I was looking forward to this one since the original list was posted, too. Can we get a fix for this, Tony?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='avwjase']Damn, I go out of town on a business trip today and come back ready to buy some amazon goodies and some of the stuff I want is sold out or something.

Is Mount and Blade Warband sold out for everyone else?[/QUOTE]

So here's the deal on this guys. There is a piece of information on the page indicating the M&B Warband activates on Steam. This is not the case and for some reason the information won't fall off the page. As soon as the change flows through I'll open the page back up for sale.

Sorry for the delay!

[quote name='Shrowd']Thanks Tony :D

Loving the deals, hope you can convince the powers that be to offer a discount on Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, but even if that is not for awhile my game queue is backed up thanks to the great deals you have been offering the past few months.[/QUOTE]

Thanks :) we're working on some Blood Bowl Legendary love lately. I'll update as soon as I have an answer.

[quote name='Shrowd']saw the exact same thing... could not find a reason for the complete collection being cheaper. I bought that version because it had all 3 expansions, but looking back on it I hope that was the right decision.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Logain8955']What the hell? Looking at Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20, which is 6 bucks and has the game + 2 expansions and SotS Complete http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011 which is 4 bucks and has the game + 3 expansions....why is less content more? Which one do I buy to get everything?[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys I fixed this so the version with less content is $1 less. Apologies for the confusion.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Yes, I want some Alan Wake....I think he said he hasn't worked with those guys yet.

I don't care about the collectors editon, regular ed is fine for me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY
I know you don't match International deals, but can we expect something like this or better sometime down the line? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Well, to go further than the $24 deal for Alan Wake: Collector's Edition on GetGamesGo...

I'm betting you would, too...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I sure would..and for LESS[/QUOTE]

I didn't have time to reach out to these guys on this for the Spring sale. I will follow up with them tomorrow for a possible deal of the week. As of right now, nothing though. Stay tuned :)

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1018 TheArmoredVirus

TheArmoredVirus

Totally Kuhwhyee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

DA:Ultimate dling at a whopping 233kbs. After 8 hours its at 15% with 28 hours remaining....

white_trash_headache.png

3e5bhcz.png

#1019 mietha

mietha

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Barely buy any games anymore, but I couldn't pass up Darkness II at that price.
Posted Image

#1020 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

DA:Ultimate dling at a whopping 233kbs. After 8 hours its at 15% with 28 hours remaining....

Are you downloading from Amazon or Origin? Origin downloads pretty fast for me, Amazon not so much.