Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#10261 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

It was $6.99 or $7.99 once on Amazon in a bundle with Mirror's Edge. I keep avoiding the steam sale on Alice waiting for that deal to come back.

I thought Tony mentioned before that EA wasn't wild about the idea of offering that bundle again. I remember the THQ bundle came back but the EA one didn't.

#10262 LoneGun

LoneGun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, for something like this, something clearly got messed up so there's no need to "Feel like you threw away your money" because you can bet that Amazon will give you a full refund if you just call or email.

I like Amazon and am scared of Amazon for that very reason.

Amazon did their part and tried to give me a new key and it still didn't work for multiplayer. I would just like to be able to play the multiplayer game over a refund. :cry:
:shock: Whose eyes are those? :shock:

#10263 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

I bought Two Worlds 2: Game of the Year Pirates Flying Fortress Edition from the Amazon deal this week to play multiplayer, and it will not work. When I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access." I contacted support@topware.com yesterday, and received a response in the afternoon stating:

I contacted Amazon support, and was supplied a new serial this morning, and once again when I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access."

This is extremely aggravating. :hot: I see the game is currently unavailable, so if anyone else bought it you might want to make sure that your serial works with multiplayer.

Feels like I threw away my money because I wanted to play multiplayer.

Well, it seems clearly that is some kind of "misunderstanding" between TopWare and Amazon, and surely you will get a valid key (and probably some kind of compensation).

Just contact Amazon again and explain the situation ;-)

Yeah, for something like this, something clearly got messed up so there's no need to "Feel like you threw away your money" because you can bet that Amazon will give you a full refund if you just call or email.

I like Amazon and am scared of Amazon for that very reason.

Amazon did their part and tried to give me a new key and it still didn't work for multiplayer. I would just like to be able to play the multiplayer game over a refund. :cry:

The game is currently unavailable for a different reason. Apparently we didn't have the most up to date build so we pulled it.

No need to feel like you threw your money away :). Let me run this up the chain and see what's up with the keys we got. Send me a PM so I can get your email address and keep in touch with you there as well.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10264 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hey tony any chance on borderlands 1 goty sale? I would love to have it on PC. In return i'll capture those guys who done touched your mama's girly parts so you can kill them later.

Also whats the status of that Borderlands tat, im actually curious of what it would be. A character, Claptrap, the tat the guy on the box has.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#10265 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Is there a game list for the Strategy First Bundle ?
Will probably grab both the Strat-First and 1C bundle.

Also, when can we expect the Strat First Bundle and 1C bundle to launch?

Edited by UW_Shocks, 15 September 2012 - 11:55 PM.
added 2nd question

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#10266 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Two very good questions. Id love to know the answer to both as well.

#10267 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

When did you have Risen 2 on sale? I searched for it on Amazon just in case and BAM you now have my money, you spoony Bard.

#10268 BowserClownCar

BowserClownCar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

did my part today to help get you that tattoo:D

#10269 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

I know I'm alone here, but I'd really like to see the Hard Truck Apocalypse games in the 1C or Strategy First bundles.

I have the second one, Rise of the Clans, and the game is a beautiful mess. The WORST translating I have EVER seen in a game, ever, complete with voiceovers, obstacles you can get stuck on which force you to reload from a previous save, completely horrendous AI, and yet... I love it.

Why are there not more sandbox vehicular combat action RPGs?

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#10270 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

I know I'm alone here, but I'd really like to see the Hard Truck Apocalypse games in the 1C or Strategy First bundles.

I have the second one, Rise of the Clans, and the game is a beautiful mess. The WORST translating I have EVER seen in a game, ever, complete with voiceovers, obstacles you can get stuck on which force you to reload from a previous save, completely horrendous AI, and yet... I love it.

Why are there not more sandbox vehicular combat action RPGs?

You're not alone in this one. I have hard truck apocalypse and want to try Rise of the Clans. The game is very buggy but it is still a nice experience. I liked the atmosphere of the game.

#10271 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

4. Next week's deal will be "The Walking Dead" for 40% off. I'm working on the rest of the Telltale catalog as well but we're still haggling over pricepoint.

@TONY
Is that the only deal this week?

#10272 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hey Tony, anyway you could harass the guys at Milestone (or whoever would be publishing it in NA) to get WRC 3 released in NA within a reasonable time frame instead of a couple years after it has released in the rest of the world? I really don't care if its PS3 or PC I just need that game.

#10273 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

Just wanted to chime in that I was looking at the new Gigabyte Osmium keyboard and I saw they have an ad for your Deal of the Week there. Grats if that's new, first time I've seen your digital store get a push from an unrelated product.

I clicked it. ;) If only every day could have big sales!

#10274 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Nice! Just picked up The Walking Dead for Mac. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

#10275 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

is walking dead steam enabled?

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#10276 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

is walking dead steam enabled?

It's Steam required, actually.

#10277 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

It's Steam required, actually.

Unless you buy it directly from Telltale games. They sell a non-steam version I believe.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#10278 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Hey tony any chance on borderlands 1 goty sale? I would love to have it on PC. In return i'll capture those guys who done touched your mama's girly parts so you can kill them later.

Also whats the status of that Borderlands tat, im actually curious of what it would be. A character, Claptrap, the tat the guy on the box has.

did my part today to help get you that tattoo:D

I'm flying to New York on Tuesday to get the Tat :). I already have a 1 Up mushroom on my back so Claptrap is going to live below the mushroom holding it above his head in victory :).

Two very good questions. Id love to know the answer to both as well.

The 1C bundle will follow the Strat First Bundle as we're using the Strat First bundle to stress test for the 1C bundle. I'm waiting on Steam Keys and DRM free builds from Strat FIrst before we launch the bundle.

@TONY
Is that the only deal this week?

Walking Dead and Tera are the Deals of the Week this week.

Unless you buy it directly from Telltale games. They sell a non-steam version I believe.

This man, he speaks the truth.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10279 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

I'm looking to see the game list on the Strat First Bundle.

Hoping for a deal on the Warhammer expansions in the future, been my favorite from the THQ Pack.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#10280 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

I'm looking to see the game list on the Strat First Bundle.

this is what I was looking for to. We never got much feedback except that he was working on an all steam one. But then he just said he is working on getting the steam codes and drm free builds, meaning no all steam bundle. Also he just said "bundle" not bundles. So I guess we just wait and see. Not a problem as I will probably buy both of these bundles anyway.

#10281 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

So from what I gather: The Strategy First Bundle will be all-Steam and will be launched in the coming weeks, before the 1C bundle. If Amazon's systems handles the Strategy First Bundle well, we'll see a 1C bundle with all of the games from 1C (Steam + Amazon Download)?

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#10282 measureless

measureless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

Hrm. Tempted by Tera. Is the bonus offer credit ONLY good on another copy of the game?

Posted Image

#10283 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Same price I paid for walking dead in the steam sale. Totally worth it. Turn off character shadows if you have stuttering issues.
Posted Image

#10284 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

Hrm. Tempted by Tera. Is the bonus offer credit ONLY good on another copy of the game?

'Buy "Tera" for $9.99, Get Another Key Free + Bonus Content
From now until 11:59 PM (PST) on Saturday, September 22, download "Tera" for $9.99 and get a $9.99 promotional credit which can be used on another copy of "Tera". Note: the promotional credit is good until October 15, 2012, but "Tera" will only be priced at $9.99 until Saturday, September 22. After then the price will increase and your credit can be used to reduce the price by $9.99. Once you complete your download, we will send you an email notification alerting you of your promotional credit. Simply return to this page, click "buy and download", and enter your promotional credit at checkout. Plus, if you buy "Tera" this week, get a pirate hat and eye patch free. The code to redeem these items will be automatically placed in Your Games & Software Library. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."

#10285 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

The 1C bundle will follow the Strat First Bundle as we're using the Strat First bundle to stress test for the 1C bundle. I'm waiting on Steam Keys and DRM free builds from Strat FIrst before we launch the bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

So from what I gather: The Strategy First Bundle will be all-Steam and will be launched in the coming weeks, before the 1C bundle. If Amazon's systems handles the Strategy First Bundle well, we'll see a 1C bundle with all of the games from 1C (Steam + Amazon Download)?

The strat first bundle includes steam keys and drm free games. No all steam bundle. Tony just said it. But yes, it is coming before the 1c complete pack. Id like to see a list of the strat first bundle as it seems they already have it set up, they are just waiting for the steam keys and drm free builds.

#10286 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

The strat first bundle includes steam keys and drm free games. No all steam bundle. Tony just said it. But yes, it is coming before the 1c complete pack. Id like to see a list of the strat first bundle as it seems they already have it set up, they are just waiting for the steam keys and drm free builds.

My bad, thanks for the correction; I missed the last part. :-#

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#10287 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

Am I missing something? What is the BOGO deal?

Hand__Of__God.png

#10288 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

Am I missing something? What is the BOGO deal?

The bogo deal is for terra. If you buy a copy you get a free copy to gift away.
Posted Image

#10289 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

I'm flying to New York on Tuesday to get the Tat :). I already have a 1 Up mushroom on my back so Claptrap is going to live below the mushroom holding it above his head in victory :).

Cheers,
Tony

Any word on the final count of preorders? Glad I could help.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#10290 LoneGun

LoneGun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

The game is currently unavailable for a different reason. Apparently we didn't have the most up to date build so we pulled it.

No need to feel like you threw your money away :). Let me run this up the chain and see what's up with the keys we got. Send me a PM so I can get your email address and keep in touch with you there as well.

Cheers,
Tony

PMed you, thank you for helping.
:shock: Whose eyes are those? :shock: